Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:47 am
Arg, I swear my mother does not listen at all. I owe her some money, but told her several times I would not have enough to pay her off till later this month and yet she still asked for me to pay for it now.

I had already explained it to her last week that my entire paycheck is going to rent and other bills, that I don't have enough in my account to pay what I owe her as well, that it will have to wait for my next check. It is annoying I had to explain this to her again and that she is claiming that I never told her this, that I told her I could pay some of it off with this check.

I know I never said that because I am all too aware of my financial status right now, but there is little point arguing with what she thinks I said. It is all cleared up now, she is none too happy she has to wait a couple more week, but there isn't anything I can do about it.

The whole current situation has me pretty stressed. I haven't been this low on funds in well over 2 years now and am pretty much broke till the middle of next month. By then everything will be payed off and I'll actually get to keep some of my pay from work and get to start saving again. Just really need to keep track of my spending till then and stretch out what I have as much as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:23 pm
My back is hurting from sitting at the comp 12 hours a day working on art. Actually closer to 13. I work from 8 a.m. till 9 p.m. on trying to complete commissions. Also, all traditional art is on hold. My microns are out of ink. I may cancel all my gaia commissions (ones being paid in Gaia gold) other than Zanzarus and Krystal's. My apologies to everyone, but unless you're offering alot of gold, I just can't keep up. My Furc commissions have picked up alot, and I've alson gotten quite a few cash commissions lately.

My b/f says I'm biting off more than I can chew and has been trying to make my back feel better. He's been a real sweetheart lately.  

Leyla Giselle

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:36 pm
I'm going to try out to be a ED mod. I want to stop with the infiltration of GD and Chatterbox idiots and also stamp out troll topics.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:39 pm
FogSage
I'm going to try out to be a ED mod. I want to stop with the infiltration of GD and Chatterbox idiots and also stamp out troll topics.

You have my vote. 3nodding  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

User 198973

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:15 pm
Hey all. Been gone a while but I'm back. If anyone remembers this old melanistic kitty? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:43 pm
Don't know you, but welcome back! sweatdrop  

Hunter Morda

Shaviv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:41 pm
Katzekinder
Some people get pregnant, and are just like "it's okay, I can just get an abortion! biggrin " I don't want to be one of those people. Ever.

I know a fair number people who have had abortions. It's not talked about, in a religious community like this one, but... well, okay, it is talked about, just not openly.

None of them, not a single one, takes this attitude.

I think people who behave like this are more a right-wing fantasy than anything else.

Personally, while I was not in the hot seat, as it were, I promised to help someone whatever her decisions were, and she chose abortion over childbirth and rearing. You know what? I didn't approve, but... I couldn't blame her, either, because in the best of all possible worlds the child would have been raised by its parents and grandparents. I knew one of the grandparents, and I would hate to have seen a child grow up in any contact with her. She wasn't bad, she was just... broken. And since I had given my word, I helped the woman cover her medical bill and tried to offer support afterward.

And now, we occasionally keep in touch, and the woman I mentioned doesn't look at it as though it was a terrible mistake; it was something unpleasant, that she felt she had to do.

I'm willing to put money down that almost everyone who's had an abortion feels this way, and that people who are terribly broken up by it or people who treat it as nothing are extremely rare.

---

Switching gears:

Diana Vulpes
As someone who quite enjoys garlic and has cooked with it many times before, I know well that a little goes a long way. rofl

BLASPHEMY. There can never be too much.

Also, simply snacking on garlic cloves can relieve migraines, if only because the fire in your belly distracts you from the fire in your skull.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:28 pm
Kizaunta
Hey all. Been gone a while but I'm back. If anyone remembers this old melanistic kitty? sweatdrop

I do. *waves* Welcome back. =3  

Eddily

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:55 pm
Shaviv
Diana Vulpes
As someone who quite enjoys garlic and has cooked with it many times before, I know well that a little goes a long way. rofl

I think my aunt might beg to differ. A few years ago, my uncle had to quit garlic cold turkey; he was eating so much that his sweat apparently smelled like garlic. whee He eats it again now, just in much smaller quantities.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:49 am
Shaviv

Diana Vulpes

Also, simply snacking on garlic cloves can relieve migraines, if only because the fire in your belly distracts you from the fire in your skull.

Eleanor Roosevelt used to eat chocolate covered garlic balls to help with health!  

Leyla Giselle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:55 am
Leyla Giselle

Eleanor Roosevelt used to eat chocolate covered garlic balls to help with health!

Well garlic is very healthy for you, it naturally reduces cholesterol thus helping reduce your risk of high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:05 am
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

Well garlic is very healthy for you, it naturally reduces cholesterol thus helping reduce your risk of high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke.
Yeah, I cook garlic in almost everything. Meats, chickens, pasta sauce. :3  

Leyla Giselle

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 am
A woman after my own heart, then. Or taste in food, anyway. I knew there was a reason I like you.

This is intended for humor purposes only, and I like you more because of who and how you are, so please don't be insulted.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:19 am
Shaviv
A woman after my own heart, then. Or taste in food, anyway. I knew there was a reason I like you.

This is intended for humor purposes only, and I like you more because of who and how you are, so please don't be insulted.
*swoons* Omy!  

Leyla Giselle

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:26 am
For serious. I like you folks.

Genuinely nice if sometimes prickly. (:  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games