Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:50 pm
weak? *turns into a wolf and lunges at akey, sinking his fangs deep within her arm*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
-hanging upside down right infront of Rez- Hi Rez~!Where'd u get that???-point to the drink-

Rez:Oh,uh-
Guu:He got it from the snack center over there *points to snack center*
Rez:Uh.....yeah,what she said

okies.....-pulls self back up onto a pipe above them-....hmmm....-digs around bag for something-ah!-drops a bag of home made cookies onto Rez's lap- Hope you like them because Misuki ussallly eats them all.....-_-"'

Rez:Uh.....thanks....*opens bag and takes a cookie and eats it* hm.....it's good  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm
*intercon* 30 seconds to someone to go there start the fight *turns com off* i'm sorry for that gend...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:53 pm
Misuzu0614
weak? *turns into a wolf and lunges at akey, sinking his fangs deep within her arm*

*laughs and Akey vanishes and jumps on Sora's back andputs a kunai ti neck and makes a little cut* dont mess with me *puts a rope in mouth and tugs back*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm
((10 secs to fight to start)) you lost already! gend says
we'l see ed says with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm
notingles
*intercon* 30 seconds to someone to go there start the fight *turns com off* i'm sorry for that gend...

Kiana looks down again and says, "that guy is huge......Guu, how much do you want to bet that Ed wins?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 pm
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
-hanging upside down right infront of Rez- Hi Rez~!Where'd u get that???-point to the drink-

okies.....-pulls self back up onto a pipe above them-....hmmm....-digs around bag for something-ah!-drops a bag of home made cookies onto Rez's lap- Hope you like them because Misuki ussallly eats them all.....-_-"'

Rez:Uh.....thanks....*opens bag and takes a cookie and eats it* hm.....it's good

-swishes tail and smile brightly- glad you like them!!!Guu can have some to if she wants.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 pm
the fight starting guy ((i forgot the name sweatdrop )) gets DOWN to the arena and enters the middle of it ready to run as soon as the fight start  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:56 pm
notingles
the fight starting guy ((i forgot the name sweatdrop )) gets DOWN to the arena and enters the middle of it ready to run as soon as the fight start
(referee?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

Kiana looks down again and says, "that guy is huge......Guu, how much do you want to bet that Ed wins?"

Guu:Hm.....i dont know,Ed is a skilled fighter,i know that.....and Ed has an advantage because he's smaller and faster.....so i bet on Ed
Rez:Me too *bites on cookie*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
(referee?)
((thats it!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

Guu:Hm.....i dont know,Ed is a skilled fighter,i know that.....and Ed has an advantage because he's smaller and faster.....so i bet on Ed
Rez:Me too *bites on cookie*

Kiana frowns "aww! someone bet on the big guy! its not a bet other wise...oh nevermind"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

the referre just scream "satart" and runs like if his life depended on it ((and it does!)) gend runs to were ed is very fast  
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

-swishes tail and smile brightly- glad you like them!!!Guu can have some to if she wants.

Guu:Thanks *takes a cookie and eats it*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

II E M O_S I N N E R II

(for ppl who dont know wut my ppl look like look like this is wut they look like
User Imagearuki

KaiUser Image

KojiUser Image  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games