Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 pm
DignityPower
"Hey, thanks Sub," Her body got heavier by the moment. That hike seemed worst than I thought. I just feel like dropping dead... "I'd love some water.. even though you'd think I'd have enough water after the rainy night the other day." she couldn't her but laugh. She took a moment to look around, RC and Sol were near. I should say hi... "Oh, I'd love to get the jacket fixed, thanks."
"Right away!" Sub said running off into the kitchen, returning roughly a minute later with a glass of cold ice water for Veronica, presenting the glass. "Here you go! I'll have Sol take that jacket to a seamstress in the morning, anything else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 pm
"You're too kind." She took a deep breath to try and drink the whole glass at once. The feeling down her throat was comforting. Didn't know I was this thirty. After that, she neatly set the jacket over the couch. It felt like a whole different world from the moment she walked in. "So anything on the agenda? I think I'll have to take a break but.." her voice trailed off. I did have that rank stuff to finish off, I hope it didn't get worst.  

DignityPower

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm
RC is sitting in a chair in the main room, Kiseru clamped in his mouth and a newspaper in his claws which he is reading intently. It says Hoenn Daily on the front. keeping up on his home region it appears.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:44 pm
RCCaughtem

After a few minutes passed of cool down and her senses came back to her. Right, that Sableye. I have to take it down - but how? It doesn't have any weaknesses. she glanced around. A curious idea popped in her head. Veronica decided to take the liberty to walk over to the black Rayquaza, thinking back, there had actually been a lot of times she had seen and heard of RC but she had a horrible habit of keeping to herself. "You... must be RC right? I don't know if you know me. My name is Veronica." she shrugged shyly and smirked. Yea, it's normal to communicate more with the members. she thought to herself.  

DignityPower

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem

After a few minutes passed of cool down and her senses came back to her. Right, that Sableye. I have to take it down - but how? It doesn't have any weaknesses. she glanced around. A curious idea popped in her head. Veronica decided to take the liberty to walk over to the black Rayquaza, thinking back, there had actually been a lot of times she had seen and heard of RC but she had a horrible habit of keeping to herself. "You... must be RC right? I don't know if you know me. My name is Veronica." she shrugged shyly and smirked. Yea, it's normal to communicate more with the members. she thought to herself.

RC looks up from his paper. "That I am and yes, I remember you. We met once while out taking care of something for the team. But it is nice to finally meet you properly." RC says to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Darts slowly creeps into HQ, his gilded head winking in the light as his red eyes move across the room, searching the area for someone, anyone to talk to about what had happened to him. He had an idea, but no concrete answers. And there had been a lot of confrontations. He slowly moves towards the medlab, and, unknowingly, winking his shiny head directly in Sub's line of view, whom he hadn't seen.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts slowly creeps into HQ, his gilded head winking in the light as his red eyes move across the room, searching the area for someone, anyone to talk to about what had happened to him. He had an idea, but no concrete answers. And there had been a lot of confrontations. He slowly moves towards the medlab, and, unknowingly, winking his shiny head directly in Sub's line of view, whom he hadn't seen.

"Hm? What was that?" Sub asked as he noticed something shine out of the corner of his eye, following after what caught his attention. "Hello? Someone there?" He called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:59 pm
Crystal walked downstairs, finishing off some tea, and noticed Darts again. "Well, hello there Mr. Shiny Gold."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 pm
SubonicXP

"Hm? What was that?" Sub asked as he noticed something shine out of the corner of his eye, following after what caught his attention. "Hello? Someone there?" He called out.

Darts pauses as Sub's voice reaches him, his mouth grinding his teeth somewhere in the blackness serving as his face. Sub. He still owed him a debt, technically. He scratches at one of the two bands of red running across his throat and onto the collar of his jacket. Can't just ignore him... "Hello Sub, how are me?" His last part of his sentence coming out in a bullfrog-esque croak a little of the distortion insanity creeping in. "You!" He says, coughing and patting his chest. "How. Are. You?" He turns to Crystal as she approaches. "I'm not sure I like all this reflectiveness." He mutters to her. "Everyone knows where you are..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm
"I was going to call him "Out of Coffee", but I suppose that works too." Sol spoke up, stepping closer to the crowd. "Or maybe out of mind might be more fitting a name..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 pm
"Eh, more or less true...." She turned to Sol. "Eh... Maybe something more inspired..." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts pauses as Sub's voice reaches him, his mouth grinding his teeth somewhere in the blackness serving as his face. Sub. He still owed him a debt, technically. He scratches at one of the two bands of red running across his throat and onto the collar of his jacket. Can't just ignore him... "Hello Sub, how are me?" His last part of his sentence coming out in a bullfrog-esque croak a little of the distortion insanity creeping in. "You!" He says, coughing and patting his chest. "How. Are. You?" He turns to Crystal as she approaches. "I'm not sure I like all this reflectiveness." He mutters to her. "Everyone knows where you are..."
"...Darts?" Sub said in disbelief as he eyed the bizarre figure before him, last he checked Darts wasn't so...gaudy, and reflective, he was like a street sign in drag. "What happened to you? Did you lose a bet or something? Or is that all...you?" He asked the man...thing, he wasn't sure what to call him at this point.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm
SubonicXP
"...Darts?" Sub said in disbelief as he eyed the bizarre figure before him, last he checked Darts wasn't so...gaudy, and reflective, he was like a street sign in drag. "What happened to you? Did you lose a bet or something? Or is that all...you?" He asked the man...thing, he wasn't sure what to call him at this point.

"Last time I checked, yeah." Darts says, smoothing the front of his jacket as a reassurance, running his silver fingers over the gold rib accents. "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that food on that suspicious grave..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:16 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Last time I checked, yeah." Darts says, smoothing the front of his jacket as a reassurance, running his silver fingers over the gold rib accents. "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that food on that suspicious grave..."
"Ah, I have the perfect name." Sol quipped in response. "How about, Old Ricey?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:18 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

Crystal facepalmed. "You ate cursed food...... Really?" She sighed. "Nyeh.... I might not be much better, actually." She shrugged. "Still."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games