Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:06 pm
Tomoyo saw them and waved. "Hi!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:08 pm
He turned around and saw Tomoyo. "Hello," he said, waving back at her.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:09 pm
"did you see it? the lamp explode again><, I can't even controle my powers><" *begins to pick up pieces of glass*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:09 pm
"Hi Arage-san!" she said smiling brightly, holding Kuroi in her arms. "Who's the new guy?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:10 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
(yea i know ^_^) she smiled seeing him blush, she looked at arage and ragnos "class about to start soon, ok"

~I screwed up again ><~ *takes hand back fast* well nice to meet you *turns around with tears in eyes* ~why is this always happening to me?~
looks at him "whats always happening to you?" she asked smiling "sorry, just couldnt help reading your mind"

"ehm, I just gets nervous to talk with, pretty girls" *blushes and have tears in eyes* "and then I can't talk good" *looks down*
she smiled "its ok" she looked around "you dont have to be shy" she smiled kindly "well we have class soon, so ill see you later" she smiled and walked to her locker

"okay see you later" *before you walk a lamp explodes* "crap! not again!"
jumps "thats ok" she smiled "you will get used to it im sure, sooner or later you will be able to control it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
looks at him "whats always happening to you?" she asked smiling "sorry, just couldnt help reading your mind"

"ehm, I just gets nervous to talk with, pretty girls" *blushes and have tears in eyes* "and then I can't talk good" *looks down*
she smiled "its ok" she looked around "you dont have to be shy" she smiled kindly "well we have class soon, so ill see you later" she smiled and walked to her locker

jumps "thats ok" she smiled "you will get used to it im sure, sooner or later you will be able to control it"

"yeah well, thats not my problem, my problem is that I don't know what my element is" *looks at angel* "and now you can see the pieces gathered by themselfs again"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:13 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"yeah well, thats not my problem, my problem is that I don't know what my element is" *looks at angel* "and now you can see the pieces gathered by themselfs again"
she smiled "thats ok, you dont know how many times ive blown up things, ask arage, i seem to do that alot" she looked around "who knows your power may be something special"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:14 pm
"Yeah....she seems to blow up things only when I'm there," he said, slightly laughing.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "thats ok, you dont know how many times ive blown up things, ask arage, i seem to do that alot" she looked around "who knows your power may be something special"

"yeah, but I asked Arage before, and he can't figure it out, I'm afraid no one can" *puts the lamp on its place again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"yeah, but I asked Arage before, and he can't figure it out, I'm afraid no one can" *puts the lamp on its place again*
she looked at arage "sorry" she looked back at ghost "you will figure it out sooner or later"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

she looked at arage "sorry" she looked back at ghost "you will figure it out sooner or later"

"yeah your right" *still blushing and my hand explodes but gatheres together again* "everything just blows up, maybe I'm some kind of fire element"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:21 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"yeah your right" *still blushing and my hand explodes but gatheres together again* "everything just blows up, maybe I'm some kind of fire element"
"hmm could be" she thinks "later today after class come to the sparring grounds, i want to see what you can do"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:21 pm
Tomoyo walked over to the new guy to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Tomoyo, nice to meet you!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"hmm could be" she thinks "later today after class come to the sparring grounds, i want to see what you can do"

"okay I will" *still blushing, hair covers eyes* "I guess we will meet later then"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"Arage wants to watch!" he said eagerly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games