Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
*intercon* 30 seconds to someone to go there start the fight *turns com off* i'm sorry for that gend...

Kiana looks down again and says, "that guy is huge......Guu, how much do you want to bet that Ed wins?"

Guu:Hm.....i dont know,Ed is a skilled fighter,i know that.....and Ed has an advantage because he's smaller and faster.....so i bet on Ed
Rez:Me too *bites on cookie*

i dont make bets cuz i usally lose....-starts to hang upside down again but not in Rez's way-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 pm
*chews on the rope and breaks it* im not a damn horse! *throws akey off his back* lets try this... *summons multiple wolves and commands them to attack akey, all the wolves lunged at her burying her under the jumping wolves and bites her*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:00 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
the fight starting guy ((i forgot the name sweatdrop )) gets DOWN to the arena and enters the middle of it ready to run as soon as the fight start
(referee?)
((thats it!!!))

(w00t im so smartical! lmao)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:01 pm
Kaiden sat down and watched the fight begin. He didn't look very enthusiastic, but he hardly ever was.
User Image  

Namine_and_Zexion

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
*intercon* 30 seconds to someone to go there start the fight *turns com off* i'm sorry for that gend...

Kiana looks down again and says, "that guy is huge......Guu, how much do you want to bet that Ed wins?"

Guu:Hm.....i dont know,Ed is a skilled fighter,i know that.....and Ed has an advantage because he's smaller and faster.....so i bet on Ed

i dont make bets cuz i usally lose....-starts to hang upside down again but not in Rez's way-

Rez:.....dont you get dizzy when you do that
Guu:Yeah,plus,your blood will rush to your brain and you could blakout *gives a scary look like this*User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm
gendtm reaches the place ed was and punch, when he looks ed is already under his arm, ed just gives an upercut ((shooooriuken)) and the guy is out and cold, ed gives that closed eye smile knowing it's just wait to win  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
-hanging upside down right infront of Rez- Hi Rez~!Where'd u get that???-point to the drink-

Rez:Oh,uh-
Guu:He got it from the snack center over there *points to snack center*
Rez:Uh.....yeah,what she said

okies.....-pulls self back up onto a pipe above them-....hmmm....-digs around bag for something-ah!-drops a bag of home made cookies onto Rez's lap- Hope you like them because Misuki ussallly eats them all.....-_-"'

Rez:Uh.....thanks....*opens bag and takes a cookie and eats it* hm.....it's good

-swishes tail and smile brightly- glad you like them!!!Guu can have some to if she wants.

Guu:Thanks *takes a cookie and eats it*

did u like the cookie???-out of pure curiosity hoping it doesnt taste bad-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:04 pm
notingles
the referre just scream "satart" and runs like if his life depended on it ((and it does!)) gend runs to were ed is very fast

Kiana stands up and leans over the balcony grasping the bars, "oh, i hope they dont get too hurt....." she says worrily  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

okies.....-pulls self back up onto a pipe above them-....hmmm....-digs around bag for something-ah!-drops a bag of home made cookies onto Rez's lap- Hope you like them because Misuki ussallly eats them all.....-_-"'

Rez:Uh.....thanks....*opens bag and takes a cookie and eats it* hm.....it's good

-swishes tail and smile brightly- glad you like them!!!Guu can have some to if she wants.

Guu:Thanks *takes a cookie and eats it*

did u like the cookie???-out of pure curiosity hoping it doesnt taste bad-

*Guu looks at Kto with cookie in mouth*......*shows thumbs up*  
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles
the referre just scream "satart" and runs like if his life depended on it ((and it does!)) gend runs to were ed is very fast

Kiana stands up and leans over the balcony grasping the bars, "oh, i hope they dont get too hurt....." she says worrily
((it already ended... read my last post))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

Guu:Yeah,plus,your blood will rush to your brain and you could blakout *gives a scary look like this*User Image

-very thing blurs but she trys to shake it off- oh.....shut.....up.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:06 pm
notingles
gendtm reaches the place ed was and punch, when he looks ed is already under his arm, ed just gives an upercut ((shooooriuken)) and the guy is out and cold, ed gives that closed eye smile knowing it's just wait to win

(i know i typed to slow!!!) Kiana looks back and says "Ed won!" happily  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

-very thing blurs but she trys to shake it off- oh.....shut.....up.....

Guu:Im just saying,first you start to feel dizzy,then you halucinate in a drunk like way,then you blackout *still looking at with scary face*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm
*koji and kai are sitting in a tree being retards*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Namine_and_Zexion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Kaiden stood up slowly with a suprised look on his face and put his cigarette out and said to himself. "That was fast."
User Image  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games