Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:24 pm
"Smooth move...real smooth move." Sub sighed as he listened to Darts. "Where did this happen exactly?" He asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 pm
SubonicXP
"Smooth move...real smooth move." Sub sighed as he listened to Darts. "Where did this happen exactly?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Some.... cave?" Darts says, shifting slightly from foot to foot in embarassment. "If it helps you narrow it down, I think it was in.... Sinnoh? I'm not sure. The only thing I remember between passing out and waking up is some... thing talking to me. But the things it was saying didn't make sense..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Some.... cave?" Darts says, shifting slightly from foot to foot in embarassment. "If it helps you narrow it down, I think it was in.... Sinnoh? I'm not sure. The only thing I remember between passing out and waking up is some... thing talking to me. But the things it was saying didn't make sense..."
Sub just stared at Darts for a moment, trying to make heads or tails of this situation. "Wait here." He told the man, walking off momentarily, heading into the med lab. The team leader would soon return with a camera, walking around Darts several times, taking pictures of him, forcing him to stand up straight, once finished he stood in front of him again, arms folded. "Sinnoh you said, right? I'm going to go do a little digging, in the meantime...GRAY? Do a scan on Darts's chi signature." Sub said before leaving the room again.

"Fine, make the data do all the work." GRAY complained over the intercom, then proceeding to scan the room for chi signatures, mainly Darts's. "No...get him out of here now! Go! Take the zombie with you and leave this sanctuary unholy beast! Purge this land of the paradox that is your unlife, ghost!" GRAY shouted as he then proceeded to sound the alarm, red flashing lights and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:37 pm
Crystal looked at the ceiling, pulling down on her ears. "Ow, my ears..... And does he normally do this?!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 pm
SubonicXP
Sub just stared at Darts for a moment, trying to make heads or tails of this situation. "Wait here." He told the man, walking off momentarily, heading into the med lab. The team leader would soon return with a camera, walking around Darts several times, taking pictures of him, forcing him to stand up straight, once finished he stood in front of him again, arms folded. "Sinnoh you said, right? I'm going to go do a little digging, in the meantime...GRAY? Do a scan on Darts's chi signature." Sub said before leaving the room again.

"Fine, make the data do all the work." GRAY complained over the intercom, then proceeding to scan the room for chi signatures, mainly Darts's. "No...get him out of here now! Go! Take the zombie with you and leave this sanctuary unholy beast! Purge this land of the paradox that is your unlife, ghost!" GRAY shouted as he then proceeded to sound the alarm, red flashing lights and all.
"Forgive GRAY, he has an issue with the half dead and undead. And anything that can return from death like a phoenix." Sol spoke up.

It wouldn't be long before Cera made her way over too, hands at her ears as the alarm assaulted her ears. "GRAY just found about Darts, didn't he!?"

"You mean Old Ricey? Well, Darts and I are clumped together, so I'd say GRAY's aware."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm
SubonicXP

Darts' hands are shaking as the alarm sounds, his head twitching a little from all the hubub. "It's..." He grunts, gritting whatever teeth he had inside that gold helmet. "It's really easy to keep control of these strange powers I have complete control of...." He growls, his voice dropping about an entire key as it drops through the floor in terms of depth. Like a bell tolling.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:47 pm
Crystal's eyes widened when she heard Darts' voice tone drop like a rock. "Oh bloody heck...." She let go of her ears, looking for something to hide behind.
Is there anyway to shut that thing up? Damn, I wish I had my staff...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm
"Ok, can someone shut GRAY up. Please? I've already reached my stupid quota this month." I said as I made my presence known in the area. "What the hell is going on here?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm
"GRAY, go into sleep mode!" Sub shouted as he walked back into the room, the alarms immediately turning off at Sub's command, the AI was glad to get permission to get away from these foul creatures, he just needed the command to do so. "One of these days I'll fix him..." He sighed, then turning his attention to Blizz. "Darts is going on, apparently he is dead, though not rotting corpse dead, or earthbound soul dead, he is a new kind of dead, he is dead redux." Sub said, then facing Darts.

"According to GRAY's scan, Darts, you don't exist." Sub said with a dead serious face. "You were at Turnback Cave, weren't you?" He asked him, with a scowl, as if he was prepared to backhand the man, provided he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 pm
SubonicXP
"GRAY, go into sleep mode!" Sub shouted as he walked back into the room, the alarms immediately turning off at Sub's command, the AI was glad to get permission to get away from these foul creatures, he just needed the command to do so. "One of these days I'll fix him..." He sighed, then turning his attention to Blizz. "Darts is going on, apparently he is dead, though not rotting corpse dead, or earthbound soul dead, he is a new kind of dead, he is dead redux." Sub said, then facing Darts.

"According to GRAY's scan, Darts, you don't exist." Sub said with a dead serious face. "You were at Turnback Cave, weren't you?" He asked him, with a scowl, as if he was prepared to backhand the man, provided he could.

Darts backs up, holding his hands in the air defensively. "I. Am not. Positive. But. There always is a slight possibility..." He's still breathing heavily, his jacket moving with each breath in an almost conciliatory fashion. His hands haven't stopped shaking either, but they have slowed.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:03 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

Darts backs up, holding his hands in the air defensively. "I. Am not. Positive. But. There always is a slight possibility..." He's still breathing heavily, his jacket moving with each breath in an almost conciliatory fashion. His hands haven't stopped shaking either, but they have slowed.
"You dolt!" Sol shouted, almost uncharacteristic to his usual manner. "I've been around that area once. It felt so unusual that I steered clear, though I'd wager my becoming a hybrid was a reason for that foresight."

"I dun remember that..."

"I believe I kept you in Xatu's care at that time, to keep you out of danger."

"Oh... anyway, um. Darts has a really strong amount of celestial chi around him. Kinda like any other ghost, really." Cera said, hoping to give some sort of answer. "But that's all I can tell reliably."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:03 pm
SubonicXP

"........um. What?" I asked, staring in confusion. "Ok, did I step into some sort of B-rated horror movie? Where's the script? Can I get a script in here?" I asked, as I made my way out the door, look around then stepped back in. "This is for real? Crap." I shook my head. "Seriously though...huh?" I then stared in confusion. "Turnback cave? You're not talking about that one cave out there..." I started to snap my fingers, it was at the tip of my tongue, couldn't get it out. I heard of it, I may have been in the area at one point or another. Its just so hard to remember just only one specific cave though...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm
Crystal tilted her head. "Um... A refresher for those that don't know about Turnback Cave?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm
"Dammit Darts! It's called Turnback Cave for a reason!" Sub shouted, annoyed at the situation Darts is in. "You are lucky to have come back, even like this, honestly this is the best case scenario for you." He grunted, pulling out a book from underneath his arm, having carried it up from the lab. He then proceeded to thumb through the pages, until stopping on a page with an old drawing on it of some fiendish creature, showing Darts the picture.

"You see this thing? It's called Giratina, and according to legend, it lives in a dimension parallel to our own. Giratina is said to be glue that binds together space and time, its dimension holding our own together. Legend also has it that there is a gateway to his dimension which he sometimes slips out of, where might that be? Turnback Cave. The ruins you see in the cave was specifically designed by people in ancient times to honor Giratina, and more importantly, discourage others from entering, hint its name." He said, slamming the book shut.

"The book also says that Giratina, and his ghosty minions, snatch away people, taking them to his dimension, their life force serving as sustenance. I'm guessing you ate a tribute to Giratina and pissed him off, though how you managed to escape his grasp is nothing short of a miracle. Though it would seem he did manage to curse you in the end." Sub said, tilting his head. "You just can't rob something easy like a bank, can you?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Dammit Darts! It's called Turnback Cave for a reason!" Sub shouted, annoyed at the situation Darts is in. "You are lucky to have come back, even like this, honestly this is the best case scenario for you." He grunted, pulling out a book from underneath his arm, having carried it up from the lab. He then proceeded to thumb through the pages, until stopping on a page with an old drawing on it of some fiendish creature, showing Darts the picture.

"You see this thing? It's called Giratina, and according to legend, it lives in a dimension parallel to our own. Giratina is said to be glue that binds together space and time, its dimension holding our own together. Legend also has it that there is a gateway to his dimension which he sometimes slips out of, where might that be? Turnback Cave. The ruins you see in the cave was specifically designed by people in ancient times to honor Giratina, and more importantly, discourage others from entering, hint its name." He said, slamming the book shut.

"The book also says that Giratina, and his ghosty minions, snatch away people, taking them to his dimension, their life force serving as sustenance. I'm guessing you ate a tribute to Giratina and pissed him off, though how you managed to escape his grasp is nothing short of a miracle. Though it would seem he did manage to curse you in the end." Sub said, tilting his head. "You just can't rob something easy like a bank, can you?"

"...Or not rob anything at all." I said, crossing my arms. Stupid quota is now officially exceeded.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games