Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:24 pm
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo walked over to the new guy to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Tomoyo, nice to meet you!" she said happily.

"hey there, I'm ghost"~damit not the shaking again~ "nice to, ehm, meet you, too"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:24 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thats ok, you dont know how many times ive blown up things, ask arage, i seem to do that alot" she looked around "who knows your power may be something special"

"yeah, but I asked Arage before, and he can't figure it out, I'm afraid no one can" *puts the lamp on its place again*
she looked at arage "sorry" she looked back at ghost "you will figure it out sooner or later"

"yeah your right" *still blushing and my hand explodes but gatheres together again* "everything just blows up, maybe I'm some kind of fire element"
"hmm could be" she thinks "later today after class come to the sparring grounds, i want to see what you can do"

"okay I will" *still blushing, hair covers eyes* "I guess we will meet later then"
she smiled "ok see you soon" she turned and walked down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
she looked at arage "sorry" she looked back at ghost "you will figure it out sooner or later"

"yeah your right" *still blushing and my hand explodes but gatheres together again* "everything just blows up, maybe I'm some kind of fire element"
"hmm could be" she thinks "later today after class come to the sparring grounds, i want to see what you can do"

"okay I will" *still blushing, hair covers eyes* "I guess we will meet later then"
she smiled "ok see you soon" she turned and walked down the hall

*smiles a little* "yeah see you soon"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:27 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo walked over to the new guy to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Tomoyo, nice to meet you!" she said happily.

"hey there, I'm ghost"~damit not the shaking again~ "nice to, ehm, meet you, too"

She smiled at him and nodded. "Welcome to the School, Ghost! By the way, this is Kuroi," she says and points to the cat she's holding.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

she walked to her dorm and looked out the window "hmm almost noon" she walks out of her dorm and walks around the school  
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She smiled at him and nodded. "Welcome to the School, Ghost! By the way, this is Kuroi," she says and points to the cat she's holding.

"thanks and hey Kuroi" *pets cat*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked to her dorm and looked out the window "hmm almost noon" she walks out of her dorm and walks around the school

*see you walk around* "hey angel!" *my voice is shakey* "ehm, what are you looking for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:29 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

*see you walk around* "hey angel!" *my voice is shakey* "ehm, what are you looking for?"
"hmm oh nothing i just like to walk around" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"oh well, can I walk around with you?, I want to see it all again cause I still haven't got a clue of where I am, and of course Tomoyo can go with us too if she wants, well, she can for me, don't know if it is okay with you angel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"oh well, can I walk around with you?, I want to see it all again cause I still haven't got a clue of where I am, and of course Tomoyo can go with us too if she wants, well, she can for me, don't know if it is okay with you angel?"
she smiled "yea sure, Tomoyo is my friend"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"Ok! I'm coming!" she smiled brightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"okay cool, it wil be nice walking with so beau...ehm *blushes a lot* I mean sweet girls" ~damit, I always say the wrong things~  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:37 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"okay cool, it wil be nice walking with so beau...ehm *blushes a lot* I mean sweet girls" ~damit, I always say the wrong things~
she smiled "its ok, just say what you want to say" she said reading his mind again  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

Tomoyo giggled. "Okay! You don't have to be so nervous you know!"  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "its ok, just say what you want to say" she said reading his mind again

"ehm okay *blushed* with so beautiful girls" *cheeks turned all red*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games