Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:21 pm
People do not have to get hurt for something to be at their expense. rolleyes What it did was make people look and feel foolish.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:17 pm
Diana Vulpes
People do not have to get hurt for something to be at their expense. rolleyes What it did was make people look and feel foolish.
That happens alot. Mistakes are made. It's not something to look down on if someone just wanted a laugh.  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:47 pm
Bernal is a good artist, but I'm not a big fan of his. His art doesn't have any soul to it....I much prefer Dr.Comets work.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:37 pm
I got some new shampoo the other day: Herbal Essences volumizing. It's scented like "orange and white coral flower". I used it for the first time tonight-- and it smells as good on my hair as it does in the bottle. whee

RandomSporkings
Bernal is a good artist, but I'm not a big fan of his. His art doesn't have any soul to it....I much prefer Dr.Comets work.

Agreed.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:29 am
RandomSporkings

He is another one of those artist that really has lost artistic value to any of their work and it is all smut now.

DCRabbit is another artist out there that has stunning line work and coloring, but all of his subject matter is exactly the same and has lost a lot of value over time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Shaviv
Katzekinder
Some people get pregnant, and are just like "it's okay, I can just get an abortion! biggrin " I don't want to be one of those people. Ever.

I know a fair number people who have had abortions. It's not talked about, in a religious community like this one, but... well, okay, it is talked about, just not openly.

None of them, not a single one, takes this attitude.

I think people who behave like this are more a right-wing fantasy than anything else.

I've known people who've taken that point of view, actually. A girl named Ally that I went to highschool with. Another girl Denise, from college. They're not a fantasy. Not common, but I didn't say they were.

Horrible people, the both of them, but I'm sure that's a coincidence.

Also: Not pregnant. Doctor said a combination of weight loss, stress, and antibiotics made my period randomly two and a half weeks late. Dan's back, he took me to Johnny Rockets and Stardust the day after he came back ( heart ), exboy is causing drama but I've stopped caring what he says, any of our mutual friends who's really a good friend will know to come to me and ask for my side of things, which is comforting. <3 I've lost about 15 pounds from stress and forgetting to eat/drink a lot, but I'm getting better. Also, Hellsing Ultimate is MUCH better than the Hellsing Anime.  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:39 am
Diana Vulpes
RandomSporkings

He is another one of those artist that really has lost artistic value to any of their work and it is all smut now.

DCRabbit is another artist out there that has stunning line work and coloring, but all of his subject matter is exactly the same and has lost a lot of value over time.
Not all of Bernal's work is smut. He does have art of Sasha and some other of his bunny girls just posing sexily and not really doing anything that could be considered sexual. I guess I would be considered on the same level as his since that's mostly all I draw. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm
http://www.nmanimalcontrol.com/aco_fo/sex_abuse/faq.html

Just thought this was interesting. Also because it is vastly against what zoophiles say about not harming the animal.

Edit: Had to add this for the lulz.
http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/show/lovebeast  

Leyla Giselle

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Leyla Giselle
http://www.nmanimalcontrol.com/aco_fo/sex_abuse/faq.html

Just thought this was interesting. Also because it is vastly against what zoophiles say about not harming the animal.

Edit: Had to add this for the lulz.
http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/show/lovebeast

I LOLed.

Well, more like "snorted with disgust", really.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:15 pm
If people want to discuss the topics addressed above, please make a thread for that purpose.

Sallies it not intended for topical discussion. I know it happens when people bring up things happening in their life, but let us please not bring up topics that don't have to do with anyone in particular.

Selene Aries

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:20 pm
Diana Vulpes
If people want to discuss the topics addressed above, please make a thread for that purpose.

Sallies it not intended for topical discussion. I know it happens when people bring up things happening in their life, but let us please not bring up topics that don't have to do with anyone in particular.
Okay D: *tucks self in Diana's wings and heads over to make a thread*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:55 pm
My sister did a triathalon today for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and we went to watch. She actually did pretty well and finished in 3hours 12minutes.  

Rainey_angel81

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:59 pm
It bothers me a little that some of the most viscerally satisfying foods you can get - like charcoal-seared overcooked meat - is also really, really bad for you.

MEGA-CARCINOGENS UNITE!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:56 am
A few things happened today.

It seems like my father may be moving to england to work because he can't find other work here. Although the salary may not be enough for the rest of us to live in Australia..... but I'm not keen on him going over for other reasons xp

One of my lecturers is concerned about my lack of sleep (4 hours a night).... and I have a feeling it's to do with my bed...... but it's sadly something I can't do anything about at this stage.

Currently there is no update on the job status.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:51 pm
My boyfriend of almost 5 years called me up at work and started to break up with me. Needless to say I'm not doing so well. I clocked out, went home talked for 2 hours, cried for 2 hours, freaked out for 2 hours and between the both of us doing that I think we're worked out. And then I had to go back to work. I'm still a little frazzled and on top of that my head is killing me from all the concentration, tears, yelling, being yelled at, and all that jazz.

I want the weekend to come.... crying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games