Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Kitty giggles at the obviously drunk fur and pokes him back to a semi-normal sitting position.

Hon...you're drooling...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm

stickfanatic
Kitty accepts the cold glass eagerly and laps the milk contentedly for a few seconds then looks up with a milk mustache.

"mrr...not really, no :3 how ya doin mort?"
"Nothing really ...got a new dress in and dreding work tomarrow .." she smiles "And i have given up nibbles."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
She tilts her head a little "Do you think that's safe?"
"Is what is? Oh, a few beerses never hurt nobody. It's fine, it's fine. Oh..."

Dwale took the offered paw, all smiles. "Hey, Kitty. I'm Dwale. Nice to make your acquaint...acquaint-in-uns-...pleased to meetcha!"
mort looks over at kitty "Quick .... take his keys."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Mortella
stickfanatic
Kitty accepts the cold glass eagerly and laps the milk contentedly for a few seconds then looks up with a milk mustache.

"Nothing really ...got a new dress in and dreding work tomarrow .." she smiles "And i have given up nibbles."

*nods slowly then spits out mouthful of milk*
jkad,zlkdgnahldkujgnkadj WHAA--?!
*disheveled hair*
y-you what?!

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella

Dwale took the offered paw, all smiles. "Hey, Kitty. I'm Dwale. Nice to make your acquaint...acquaint-in-uns-...pleased to meetcha!"

okey dear :3

*kitty rummages in his pockets, finding a key, something soggy and disgusting, and a rubber duck :3 *
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm

stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic

*disheveled hair*
y-you what?!
"I have tried to contact him in every way " she sighs a little remourseful "And nothing sunday makes three weeks."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm

"Ah, f@#*..." Dwale dabs its muzzle with a napkin. "That's the hell part of missing teeth, slobber just doin' what it wants...also, you're ugly...not you are ugly, I mean...missing teeths is unattractive...should have been a shark. Sharks are awesome."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 pm

stickfanatic
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella

*kitty rummages in his pockets, finding a key, something soggy and disgusting, and a rubber duck :3 *
Mort opens the lock box for the slam dunk.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Mortella
stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic

*disheveled hair*
y-you what?!
"I have tried to contact him in every way " she sighs a little remourseful "And nothing sunday makes three weeks."

mm...
dear, okay I cant lie, I talked to Nibble. And personally he wanted me to break up for him with you. which i thought was complete and utter bull. But he wouldn't come on to do it himself, said something about his gaia being hacked or whatnot. so yeah, Im kinda glad that you and nibble broke up without too much drama.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Thorn apple
"Ah, f@#*..." Dwale dabs its muzzle with a napkin. "That's the hell part of missing teeth, slobber just doin' what it wants...also, you're ugly...not you are ugly, I mean...missing teeths is unattractive...should have been a shark. Sharks are awesome."
She smiles patting him on the head while running distraction.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Thorn apple

Kitty boredly ties Dwale's hair into knots and slips pink bows and such into it, waiting for Dwale to notice. Which of course he does not.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Mortella
stickfanatic
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella

Mort opens the lock box for the slam dunk.

Kitty throws the keys inside, habitually nomming on the rubber duck and still watching the drunken fur in amusement

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

stickfanatic
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella

Dwale watches the key being taken apathetically, as though it were happening to someone else. Then, indignantly as it dawns what has happened, "Hey! That's my room key! And my...! Duck? And...what in the hell is that thing!?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Thorn apple
stickfanatic
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella

Dwale watches the key being taken apathetically, as though it were happening to someone else. Then, indignantly as it dawns what has happened, "Hey! That's my room key! And my...! Duck? And...what in the hell is that thing!?"

KItty looks over.

"Mort dear..he noticed..."
*KItty combs Dwale's hair absent mindedly*

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 pm

stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic

*disheveled hair*
y-you what?!

mm...
dear, okay I cant lie, I talked to Nibble. And personally he wanted me to break up for him with you. which i thought was complete and utter bull. But he wouldn't come on to do it himself, said something about his gaia being hacked or whatnot. so yeah, Im kinda glad that you and nibble broke up without too much drama.
"But why ..." she starts to tear up obvously still haveing deep emotional feelings for him. As she starts to flat out cry.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games