Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:08 pm
After a couple of days to herself, Keiko made her way to the main lobby seeking conversation. The person on top of her to-visit list was Al, but it was okay if she had other friends, right?

Once in the main lobby, Keiko took a seat and relaxed a bit as others came and went.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 pm
A loud crash would erupt from Reno's room as a small roar was heard. The door would open to allow the escaping Spike to charge into the room and hide underneath Keiko, cowering in fear as he made no noise. Reno would come charging after the tiny Dragon type, a small sponge in his hand. "Where'd ya go, ya little rascal? Try ta run away from anotha' bath and I might tie ya down fer it." Reno would mutter before stopping in front of Keiko. "You 'aven't 'appened ta see a lil Bagon run through 'ere, 'ave you?" He would question, wondering where Spike had ended up.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 pm
As soon as Bagon decided that the chair Keiko was sitting on was a good hiding spot, Keiko stood up and stepped aside. The dragon pokemon looked like it was in trouble and the noises Reno made didn't help, but once he explained the situation, she calmed down a bit. "Bagon? I've never heard of such a thing," she said out loud, while motioning at the chair she was sitting on before with her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Reno would give a silent nod before approaching the chair, fingers on his one hand rolling in anticipation. Giving a sudden jump, he would snatch the Bagin from beneath the bed and, in a blur of motion, swiftly wash the Pokemon and set him loose to go to the room or somewhere else in the base. "So, Keiko, Whats new with you." Reno would ask, tossing the sponge across the room and sitting in the chair he had just retrieved Spike from under.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Darts stealthily enters the kitchen, least as sneakily as his golden head would allow, stealing into the eatery to rummage through the cabinets. "Gotta be... some tea..." He trails off disgustedly. "Coffee, gotta be some coffee...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 pm
Crystal walked into the kitchen, looking at Darts for a moment before grabbing some tea. "Well, tea? I didn't know that you liked tea all of a sudden, Mr. Shiny," she quipped.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 pm
"I've been doing alright" Keiko said, finding a different seat perpendicular to Reno's. "I finally found my birth family. Hard to believe they're in such a far away place as Unova, but it's nice to know that both of my birth parents are still alive, and they seem pretty happy to know the same about me. I even have a brother who was a part of the team before I was. Isn't that amazing? ...although, he kinda just left to go on the 'unova league challenge' or something like that."

While Keiko seemed pretty happy throughout most of her conversation, mentioning her birth brother being away made her a bit sad, though she shakes that feeling away afterward and smiles. "Sorry if I rambled. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal walked into the kitchen, looking at Darts for a moment before grabbing some tea. "Well, tea? I didn't know that you liked tea all of a sudden, Mr. Shiny," she quipped.

Darts snaps up all of a sudden, hands trembling before he regains his composure, smoothing the front of his jacket to calm himself and it down."Yes no" He growls in an irritated tone mostly to himself. "Some things about that Distortion World still have an effect on me..." He pauses. "Any idea where the coffee is? I could use a cup or forty-seven."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts snaps up all of a sudden, hands trembling before he regains his composure, smoothing the front of his jacket to calm himself and it down."Yes no" He growls in an irritated tone mostly to himself. "Some things about that Distortion World still have an effect on me..." He pauses. "Any idea where the coffee is? I could use a cup or forty-seven."
Crystal grinned before opening up the cabinet hat had the coffee in it. "Right there. "So, pretty much, you'll occasionally say the opposite of what you mean, eh?" She grabbed a pot and filled it with water. "That's gotta suck."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal grinned before opening up the cabinet hat had the coffee in it. "Right there. "So, pretty much, you'll occasionally say the opposite of what you mean, eh?" She grabbed a pot and filled it with water. "That's gotta suck."

"Yeah it's terrible. Like I have sarcasm disease or something. Least it comes out in some kind of odd sound-effect usually." Darts shakes the coffee into the coffee-maker, getting some water percolating as he prepares for coffee. "What about you, I haven't seen you in forever. You look different. Haircut?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

"Yeah it's terrible. Like I have sarcasm disease or something. Least it comes out in some kind of odd sound-effect usually." Darts shakes the coffee into the coffee-maker, getting some water percolating as he prepares for coffee. "What about you, I haven't seen you in forever. You look different. Haircut?"
Crystal tilted her head slightly, then hung her head. "The hair length hasn't changed, but.... If you haven't realized, I'm an Espeon hybrid now, genius. And my hair's black also." She ran one of her hands through her hair. "Maybe a small haircut doesn't sound too bad, though...." She put the water on the stove and turned it on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal tilted her head slightly, then hung her head. "The hair length hasn't changed, but.... If you haven't realized, I'm an Espeon hybrid now, genius. And my hair's black also." She ran one of her hands through her hair. "Maybe a small haircut doesn't sound too bad, though...." She put the water on the stove and turned it on.

Darts catches himself staring and glances away before she notices, covering it up with a bit of coffee fetching, pouring a steaming hot mug of coffee. He raises it to something in that darkness that had to be a mouth and takes a sip, relishing in it. "Cup for you?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts catches himself staring and glances away before she notices, covering it up with a bit of coffee fetching, pouring a steaming hot mug of coffee. He raises it to something in that darkness that had to be a mouth and takes a sip, relishing in it. "Cup for you?"
"No thanks, I don't drink coffee." She kept an eye on Darts through the corner of her eye, and she thought she noticed him looking at her. She wasn't entirely sure, though. "So, outside of you becoming a hybrid by eating cursed offerings for Giratina, how have you been?" She paused for a moment. "And how did you get from Sinnoh to here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Espeon_Commander
"No thanks, I don't drink coffee." She kept an eye on Darts through the corner of her eye, and she thought she noticed him looking at her. She wasn't entirely sure, though. "So, outside of you becoming a hybrid by eating cursed offerings for Giratina, how have you been?" She paused for a moment. "And how did you get from Sinnoh to here?"

"Pity." Darts says with another drink of coffee. "And hey. I think the offerings just called the Giratina to curse me. Not the cursed food itself..." Not much of a defense, but there it was. "Aaaaand...." He pauses, thinking. "I think I walked." He notices her watching him and goes as poker-faced as he can. Pretty easy to do without a visible mouth.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

"Pity." Darts says with another drink of coffee. "And hey. I think the offerings just called the Giratina to curse me. Not the cursed food itself..." Not much of a defense, but there it was. "Aaaaand...." He pauses, thinking. "I think I walked." He notices her watching him and goes as poker-faced as he can. Pretty easy to do without a visible mouth.
Crystal just stared at him. "Walked. Really? I can't.... I don't even.... With how bad you were?" She was thouroughly confused right now.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games