Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:44 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

"Oh! ok..." she said as she walked with him toward his room.

Shinyu unlocked the door and walked in sgutting the door and locking it
one in the room he removed his shirt in order to be more comfortable and fell onto the bed ans said "come and sit next to me" hoping she wasnt bothered by the fact he had taken off his shirt

"Oki!" she said, being to innocent (even though she's in her tens XD) to be bothered by the fact that he took of his shirt, and sat down next to him. "So... what's up?"

Shinyu clenched his fist again saying "Ragnos was one of the men who destroyed my village..."

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Really.....? Oh... my.... I-I'm sorry...."

Shinyu had bean holding in rage sense this morning over Ragnos and he let it out then, hitting the wall, his hand going through the wall halfway and lleaving a spreading crack about 3 feet around yelling "DAMN IT!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:48 pm
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

one in the room he removed his shirt in order to be more comfortable and fell onto the bed ans said "come and sit next to me" hoping she wasnt bothered by the fact he had taken off his shirt

"Oki!" she said, being to innocent (even though she's in her tens XD) to be bothered by the fact that he took of his shirt, and sat down next to him. "So... what's up?"

Shinyu clenched his fist again saying "Ragnos was one of the men who destroyed my village..."

Shinyu had bean holding in rage sense this morning over Ragnos and he let it out then, hitting the wall, his hand going through the wall halfway and lleaving a spreading crack about 3 feet around yelling "DAMN IT!"

Tomoyo gulped and hugged her cat tightly, backing away slowly from Shinyu. "...." stays quiet.

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:53 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo gulped and hugged her cat tightly, backing away slowly from Shinyu. "...." stays quiet.

Shinyu saw her and calmed down immediately and walked over to her and held her in a hug "its ok. im sorry i shouldnt have turned out like that in front of you"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:55 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Shinyu saw her and calmed down immediately and walked over to her and held her in a hug "its ok. im sorry i shouldnt have turned out like that in front of you"

She hugs back and miles slightly. "It's ok, Shinyu-san... it happens.... i mean, I know how it is to get your whole village destoyed before your eyes...." she looks down to the floor a bit sadly.

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
valak apperes infront of them
(k bye) "what do you want now?"

"im here to keep you company wile jack finishes his job"
"what do you mean jack?" she looked at him "whats going on?"

"you dont remember what ragnos told you?"
she thinks "yes i remember but.." she closes her eyes her head hurting

he chuckles  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he chuckles
she looks at him "you think this is funny" she winces closing her eyes again  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he chuckles

a yell was herd from the woods and valak said "well....his job is done"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

She hugs back and miles slightly. "It's ok, Shinyu-san... it happens.... i mean, I know how it is to get your whole village destoyed before your eyes...." she looks down to the floor a bit sadly.

Shinyu smiled back "and i hope you never do find out, but that doesnt make what i did ok. ill try harder to control myself" letting go with one arm and leaving one around her shoulder "i dont know what to do about ragnos. if i kill him everyone in the school well hate me"

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:05 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Shinyu smiled back "and i hope you never do find out, but that doesnt make what i did ok. ill try harder to control myself" letting go with one arm and leaving one around her shoulder "i dont know what to do about ragnos. if i kill him everyone in the school well hate me"

"Oh but I know how it feels. My vilage was destroyed too... leaving only 12 survivors... mostly kids, " she sighed a bit. "But... it's all in the past now..." looks at him. "Are you sure it was Ragnos...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he chuckles

a yell was herd from the woods and valak said "well....his job is done"
she growled "your going to die" she jumped on him clawing at him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:10 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

"Oh but I know how it feels. My vilage was destroyed too... leaving only 12 survivors... mostly kids, " she sighed a bit. "But... it's all in the past now..." looks at him. "Are you sure it was Ragnos...?"

-a yell was herd in the forest-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Her cat ears twitch a bit. "Neh... a yell!" she says, as she gets up, jumps out the window and runs toward the forest.

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Her cat ears twitch a bit. "Neh... a yell!" she says, as she gets up, jumps out the window and runs toward the forest.

-the forest starts on fire-

"AH! What do I do! What do I dooO!!!!" freaking out. "Wait, there's someone still in tthe forest!" she runs into the forest.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games