Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:42 pm

"I am Yoshitsune no Minamoto." He bowed to Nena, knowing that she'd probably giggle at the gesture. He smiled as well, knowing that Amu felt the same way he did.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:50 pm

She indeed giggled, "So, when are you going to kiss my mom, Mr. Minamoto??"

"Nena!!!.......oi! me......" she blushed crimson red."I'm sorry, Yoshi."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm

He giggled too. "Whenever she wants."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Slate had decided to find Amu and Yoshi, so now she was walking through the forest in her search. What she found surprised her. "Amu?? You have a daughter?" The blood smelled the same, indicating the relationship between the little girl and her friend.

Vampchick6

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Soujiryu of the Wolves
Kichi's blast was over powered by the incredible force behind Judgement day and he was pushed back into the ground just a few yards from Slate within seconds. "Fool! Using this in a sparring match? Is your pride so damaged?" he knocked the blast aside with a considerable amount of effort, and glared at Kaderot, "A bit much isn't that?" he yelled up at his friend.

Kaderot glared as he refocused the blast next to him in a ball of energy, "i can use my true strength of a sayain so i must use this, my powers are sealed for fear i will destroy all and i can control this because it was sealed in me" he said straing at him, "im sorry"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:16 pm

(the logic there is a little... warped i think i cant seem to figure it out)

"Well, whatever, just be more careful, you could have killed any number of innocent people!" Kichi yelled back. He then decided to stop going at things half-heartedly and start to unveil his new powers to the world. He began to transform again growling as the massive amounts of energy rolling out to the surface from deep within his soul, he released the true form of his body dragon-king the Ryu Shinsei Kihaku incarnation which was unique to each dragon-king. Kichi's was especially powerful, a tall, solidly built but still elegant, dragon-man with six inch claws and scales strong enough to protect him from the Armageddon dragons most powerful blast. Kichi had only mastered the technique three weeks earlier, and it still took a certain amount of time to complete the transformation, ten seconds to be exact, but Kichi now had more power than the Lord Matukaima overseer of all dragon-kings.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm

The dragon king of destiny intrrupted, "enough i will not have you to push each other intill you kill each other, "he said growling and it changed and pullied out a thread, "i ll stop you two if you dont listen"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 am

Amu stood confused for a second. "Oh, thats right. I never told you. This is Nena, my daughter."

Nena giggled, "Mr. Minamoto is going to kiss my mom!!"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:47 pm

SLate raised her brows in surprise, both at Amu's words and her daughter's. "Indeed." She tilted her head slightly and said to Amu, "I sense Vampire in her...she is not just an Oracle, is she?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 am

"Vampire? She doesn't look anything like... Oh, wait, I see it now." In Nena's smile, Yoshitsune noticed that the canine teeth were longer than a child's should be. Not much longer, mind you; Nena was only part vampire. But there was a difference between her teeth and normal teeth, to be sure.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:56 am

"Yes, my husband was a Vampire. He died befor she was born."

Nena smiled, "I was hunting befor I found Mr. Minamoto and my mom. I'm very good at it now." She declared proudly.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Slate smiled slightly, but whether the smile was a happy one or not was hard to tell. "She requires blood, then? She is so young..."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:10 am

To be sure, Yoshitsune was a little offset by this fact. It was difficult to imagine a girl of so few winters hunting down a human being and draining it of its fluids. But he did not let this get to him. Instead, he spread his arms wide. "I bet you can hunt things THIS big, right?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:33 am

She giggled happily, "yes I can!!!!!" She ran and gave him a hug. Then she wispered in his ear. "I think you should kiss my mom when she diesn't expect it. You'd be a fun dad Mr. Minamoto!!!" She giggled happily and hugged him again.

Amu sighed, "sorry about that Yoshi. She gets carried away." She turned to Slate. "Are you okey?"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Without warning, he grabbed Amu and thrust her into a kiss, bending her over backwards. Once he was done, he smiled at her. "I don't know about Slate, but you're definitely okay."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games