Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Peppermint Coffee
Participating Soquili: Sargent Pepper
Link to Teepee: Here

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Yes. I'm ready to face any danger because I have someone who will stand by me if I get done. March will not get me down. Life will not get me down either.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Strength; even the weakest can be courageous. I am not the strongest person, but I have done more courageous things in my life. Despite my fears I keep pushing on.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Yes I am! I would study for twenty years just to threaten the man who killed my father!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Andranis
Participating Soquili: Ishara
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Is it a cuddly lion? I'd probably mother it first, and scold it for coming in all roaring and angry! Such a naughty boy or girl!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: I think luck is the opposite of courage. You sort of need to be able to use the others with courage, but you don't HAVE to use luck, and you're very much able to use the others with luck, but courage isn't really NEEDED. Especially if you're running away screaming.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Now, does anybody have to DIE, per say? Why not have some pie and talk it out?  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sunchaser9000
Participating Soquili: Axel
Link to Teepee: Sun's Teepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?:

Axel: *nods* Of course I am. I'm a very brave male.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?:

Axel: Luck is the opposite of courage. Courage causes one to take initiative, luck just happens.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:

Axel: Of course I have that kind of courage! Are you trying to challenge me? Huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: It took me a while to get up to this point, but yes, I'm brave enough. I have so much to live for and protect now, there's no chance that I can back down.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Perhaps speed? Speed has to do with actions such as running, which in turn may implicate running away. Courage means that you don't run away--you stay and face your fears, physical or mental. Even if you can't overcome them, you do your best, and you don't run away like a coward.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: I'm not sure if I'd be that courageous. Do not mistake me, I would want justice. But to wait so long for one confrontation? And the killing part... I'm not sure I'd be able to do that. If there was some lesser way to exact justice then I would do it, but for me, that would require some extensive thinking before the action.  

Aniira

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Angelique DelaMort
Participating Soquili: Aydan
Link to Teepee: Angelique's Teepee

"We don't really have much of a choice," Aydan said much more at ease with this line of questioning as opposed to last month's. "It's a month, a time of the season, unpleasant as it may be it will come regardless. But I am not afraid, not of a little wind and a few storms. As long as we're reasonably careful we'll be just fine."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?:

"Right now, I think luck is the most opposite of courage," the stallion responded. "You can achieve anything easily with just a little bit of luck, even avoid situations where you need courage. It takes a certain amount of strength and persistence to face your fears and be brave, whether it's for yourself or others. Luck doesn't require that type of commitment or selflessness."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:

Aydan blinked at the unusual question, "I guess so...it's never really come up for me. But certainly if someone hurt one I cared for I would stop at nothing to find justice for them. I will always seek the courage to protect and defend those I care for, even when they don't think they need it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Frezir
Participating Soquili: Fyglia
Link to Teepee: xXx

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "Courage is for the weak... Being fearless makes you stronger than any old lion..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Luck would have to be the exact opposite... I don't need it..."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: "That's not courage... That's just plain idiotic..."  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Zahariah
Link to Teepee: Teepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Yes. Just like I have been brave enough to face every other months. I have my family and they are the only reason why I contiune to brave through each months.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: I would think luck is the most opposite of courage because with luck, you just rely on the chances to either score or to get away from the dangerous situtations. But with courage, you stay and you see it through no matter what outcome it brings you.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: 20 years? just to tell one man that? I would tell him right away. But yeah.. I guess I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Laika

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Easily. March might come in like a lion, but it goes out like a lamb. Sure, the first week or two might be rough, but I've got the patience to wait it out.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Luck, I would think. Courage is something inside of you. Luck, though... that's just chance.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Twenty years? Spending twenty years preparing for revenge? That's not courage, that's a waste of time. The courageous thing to do would be to keep on living. How do I know that my father hadn't wronged the man? And what of his family- what about the innocents in his life? Killing is always a senseless action. I'd like to think that I'd be brave enough to be the bigger person and forgive. They say that living well is the best revenge, you know.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: I think that I would be brave enough -- there had better be some dire circumstances! If this was a particularly ferocious lion and there was another option, though, I would take it. I'm not very keen on fighting, but necessity is a swift breeding ground for such things, heh.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Hm. Perhaps strength is the opposite of courage. Courage is something born in a strong spirit, while this strength is physical. The stronger one is, the less it could be courage they're displaying and more it could be bravado.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: To hold a grudge for 20 years---! It must be a mighty foe to hold one at bay for that long, studying them. In such a case, I would gladly kill them to both avenge my father and rid the world of such a blight. Hypothetically.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Gl!tch~
Participating Soquili: Mar
Link to Teepee: Here you go~

March or the lion? I'd rather not deal with a lion if I had the choice, honestly. If one WAS threatening me or Celeste, I'd face it. I'd probably come out of it without a face, but I can try.
But...March, the month? You need bravery for that? Um...I'm a Kelpi. March is the best month of the year. The snow melts, the lake is water again, and flooding adds more water. Not that I promote flooding of villages.

Intelligence. Braving a volcano isn't that smart, if you think about it. A courageous deed, but really freaking stupid. The same about fighting a skinwalker. Or a Kelpi, for that matter. We have sharp teeth, afterall. You could be the bravest thing in the land, but unless you were a skinwalker or a kalona, we could still eat you. Just saying.

If you're going to tell someone that, you might as well follow through on the killing. And I don't kill others, unless they're fish. Nor would I care if someone killed my father, but that's something else entirely.
Twenty years is a long time. A lot could happen, it's not predictable enough and you could lose your nerve or your shins during that time. You need shins. And a nerve.
But again, I personally could not pull this off for many reasons. Which I'm proud of.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:36 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: teepee

"Ha! are you kidding me. Not to sound cocky, but I could definately handle it. Being scared isn't one of my characteristics."

"I say probably luck. Luck is just chance
but courage is emotional strength and doesn't just happen."

"Yes and no. I would study to at least find out about that man. I think it would really depend on the circumstances whether or not I would fight him. I didn't know my dad for very long but I don't think he would want me to kill anyone even for him. BUt I don't think my dads dead so..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Topper Taetel
Link to Teepee: Chi Honda's Teepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: Well in all honesty on the outside I act that way and others see me that way. Since heck I'd be the first soquili to go into a land others avoided, despite the fears and worries that might be lurking in the land. So I'd say bring on that lion I'm ready for it, no matter how much of an advantage it might have over me. I'm not afraid!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Strength, since no matter how strong I or anyone else is that doesn't help you become daring enough to do something. Strength can't reach your heart like courage can. Strength can help save your life in a fight, but courage helps you to conquer your fears. It tells you to do it despite your brain telling you not too. How I know this I have no idea, since courage is something I greatly lack inside my soul.

Yes if I had the determination to, except I would never care if someone killed my father. Since men are useless, they only stay around long enough to leave. My father is a prime example of that, abandoning my weak mother and then her in turn abandoning me.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:00 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Athela
Link to Teepee: [x]

"Is March really considered as a lion? The word 'march' doesn't really give a sense of 'roar.' If it was really an animal instead of a month, wouldn't it be a hare? A march hare, maybe a cross between a lion and a hare. And it would love eating radishes and making dramatic entrances. But now, what was the question again? Oh, of course. I'm fine with facing it, whether it be coming in as a lion or hare or any other animal. I'm not afraid."

"Wouldn't it be intelligence? Courage and intelligence hardly ever go hand in hand because courage means jumping into a fire to save a friend while intelligence means finding water to put out the fire. Courage comes and goes while intelligence stays and never leaves unless it is forgotten."

"Isn't that just plain absurd? Twenty years is a long time, seasons change, years pass, I won't spend all that time studying. If someone killed my father, not like they ever would because he would send them flying to the moon before that, I would hunt them down to the ends of the earth. Why wait twenty years? It's not a matter of courage, but a matter of purpose."

((Lol, The Princess Bride. xD I loved that movie~))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:43 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Enqueri
Link to Teepee: [x]

Frowning Enqueri read the question before speaking out loud offended. "I'm braver then any old stupid lion. Also jaguars are fiercer than lions, they are the true 'kings' of the jungle." He snorted while moving on to the next question.

"Hmm," Enqueri paused to think over the question being asked to him. " I would have to say speed. Don't necessarily need speed to be courageous."

"Um..." He read the question and looked dutifully at the one who wrote it. " I don't think I would waste my life on such a thing. Plus study and wait? I would tell that man up front right away and not back off. Seem's silly to wait for twenty years to get your point across."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LydaLynn
Participating Soquili: Auri
Link to Teepee: teepee

A Lion? It is not brave to face a lion without need. A lion is a simple creature with basic needs. It seeks only to survive and has no malice or evil motive. To face it in battle is a needless waste of life. The lion has done no wrong in seeking food. The only reason to face a lion is in the protection of another who can not get out of the way or protect itself. March merely comes with speed and strength, it holds no malice or ill will. I face the world, but do not call that brave.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Luck is by far the least like Courage. To rely on luck is to deny courage. Courage is embracing choice and facing obstacles because doing so is necessary. Luck is the hope of favored chance turning your way so that you need not find the strength in yourself which is courage.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: How is that courage. I would say I have enough courage to study for twenty years to stand in the face of evil and defy it, deny it when it seeks to harm those who are innocent. Or to help guide the misguided to finding a better way. I would hope I have the courage to forgive those who have wronged me but stand up against those who would hurt others.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games