Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Chaos sat next to Page. "Hi, Page."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:26 pm

she jumpped, "Oh, its you Chaos. I thought you where a Vampire for a second there." She scratched her head in embarrassment.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Minaki sighed and walked up to Riku and dragged him to the others."Riku, this is Haruno Sakura,"Sakura waved."Uzumaki Naruto,"Naruto grinned."And the eye-candy around in Konoha,Uchiha Sasuke.."Sasuke looked away."But Minaki-chan...I though you were also eye-candy here too?"Naruto asked and Minaki glared at him."Shut up..."Minaki growled and her eye color shifted to black.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Chaos laughed. "Don't worry; That's what even the immortal goddess Artemis said when she first saw me."

Riku laughed, leaned into Minaki's ear and whispered, "Don't; You're eye-candy to me." He smiled.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Minaki blushed a light pink and scoffed."Hmph! Guys this is Riku..."Minaki walked off."Sorry...Minaki-chan really doesn't let her emotions show anymore,Riku-san..."Sakura said,watching Minaki walk off.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Riku smiled slightly. "I know... One if her friends had to tell me she liked me."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:59 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I'm reading a vampire book, thats why."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:01 pm

"No I mean...She doesn't have emotion...She left her best friend back in Suna.."Sakura said,looking back at him."She hasn't showed much emotion anymore.."Sasuke said and Sakura had hearts in her eyes."Whatever you say Sasuke-kun!"Sakura squealed and Naruto sighed."Why won't you ever notice me Sakura-chan?-Nee-san!"Naruto spotted Sukia and glomped her.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Chaos shrugged. "Whatever." He looked up at the sky.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:28 pm

"Who does Riku think he is,'You're eye candy to me'."Minaki walked down the street with her fists in her pockets."Minaki-chan!"A blonde waved,a chubby boy and guy with a ponytail,with her."Ino,Can't you quiet down?"The one with the ponytail said."Shikamaru,Can't you stop being lazy?"Ino snapped back and Shikamaru looked away.

"Troublesome..."He whispered."Chouji-san,Shikamaru-san,Ino-chan,how are you?""Training,the usual!"Ino said and giggled."Thats not what she asked Ino..We're fine..Troublesome.."Shikamaru said and looked at the cloudy sky."I wish I was a cloud.."Shikamaru whispered and Ino growled."Whatever!"Minaki smiled slightly and looked at the sky.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:58 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
((I'm starting to read those books...right now my friend is reading it...))
"I do,but I won't use it on Shiyoki or Minaki. If i did that that..."He paused and sighed."In this world,they have demons that could kill us if we released them..."

"well isnt there a way to serprate shiyoki from her inner self" he asked
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:17 pm

"No....I don't know.."Sarutobi said and sighed.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Sazabi sighed, "are you sure..we could try and then reseal her if it goes bad im an expert at sealing but unsealing i suck for some reason" sazabi said feeling embarrassed. "come on im mean he so dead set on her its crazy, before it was ike this" he said waving his hand, "they were in love, i dont know if it was the shiyoki we see now or her inner self, but they were to marry"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:59 pm

"I don't know much of Shiyoki's past, I only know Minaki's past.."Sarutobi said."It was probably her Inner self..."

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Sazabi faced him,"can we try if she lets us" he asked being desperate," he said staring hard at sarutobi, "i hate seeing my master so depressed"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games