Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am

Arrie Warclaw
The work never ends.....Wonder how I missed these my first time around?
And me loves the updated first post Willa!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just got the codes for them while editing the Incubator. They weren't there till this morning. So, you really didn't miss them. xd

Arrie Warclaw
And they have been saved.
Wow, that set didn't take much.

eek You're right about that!

And, I'm glad you liked the new updates in the Incubator, Beady! 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 am

aw...me got my first breeding refusal......
My silver and black didn't like each other.
wonder why that sometimes happens?...........

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 am

Yay!!!! The Babies are Back!!!! biggrin *Huggles Ricky and the gang* ^_^

@ Willa LOL, I am not much of a Dragon Walker...I am a Dragon Booster blaugh BD and Umrae truly deserves to be called Dragon Walker Extraordinare 3nodding 3nodding *Makes a prediction* You are going to have a female white, a female storm, and 75% chance of having 2 female split dragons. 4laugh wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 am

Arrie Warclaw
aw...me got my first breeding refusal......
My silver and black didn't like each other.
wonder why that sometimes happens?...........

Well, maybe the romance has lacking. Have the guy bring the lady dragon gifts like... I don't know. Do lady dragons like chocolate-covered virgin sacrifices? eek rofl

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 am

Kimmiora
Yay!!!! The Babies are Back!!!! biggrin *Huggles Ricky and the gang* ^_^

@ Willa LOL, I am not much of a Dragon Walker...I am a Dragon Booster blaugh BD and Umrae truly deserves to be called Dragon Walker Extraordinare 3nodding 3nodding *Makes a prediction* You are going to have a female white, a female storm, and 75% chance of having 2 female split dragons. 4laugh wink

You've done a lot to help the babies here, Kimmi ... be it walking or boosting (is that a word?). And, for that, I thank you! You deserve the designation and recognition. 3nodding

And Beady and Umrae are awesome! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

As for your prediction, your words to the dragon gods' ears. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least one of the splits to be a female! biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 pm

hmm.......Something I have noticed is that the eggs are not being reliably released at the top of the hour.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Arrie Warclaw
hmm.......Something I have noticed is that the eggs are not being reliably released at the top of the hour.

Just got back from reading some of the posts on the DC forum. Seems a few hours after the cave site came back up, that eggs were being released like crazy.. some every five to ten minutes for the first couple of hours. Guess TJ was trying to make up for lost time.

Maybe the dragons are pooped. rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:18 pm

eh, so long as I can catch one at some point....still want a second gold and silver to add to my collection.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Aldora21 has a dragon thread as well Willa.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/please-help-these-dragons-grow-up/t.40690225/
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Arrie Warclaw
Aldora21 has a dragon thread as well Willa.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/please-help-these-dragons-grow-up/t.40690225/

Thanks! Didn't know that! *scoots to update the Incubator*

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:49 pm

If I've missed anyone else's dragon clicking thread, please post it here! Thanks! 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Yeah, so happy the dragons are back!! I can't believe there are not eggs in need of attention!! That's fantastic news!! I got lucky and caught me a second egg too! Stopped myself there so I just have the 2 to take care of. smile Here's my new eggy:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/gvSa][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/gvSa.gif[/img][/url]

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:00 pm

My Babies~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's my scroll. I'll also be more than happy to add more dragons to my post style, along with any sick eggs or hatchlings.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Aldora21
Yeah, so happy the dragons are back!! I can't believe there are not eggs in need of attention!! That's fantastic news!! I got lucky and caught me a second egg too! Stopped myself there so I just have the 2 to take care of. smile Here's my new eggy:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/gvSa][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/gvSa.gif[/img][/url]

Got your baby and taking it to the Incubator, Aldora! Thanks! 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Maha the Cat
My Babies~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's my scroll. I'll also be more than happy to add more dragons to my post style, along with any sick eggs or hatchlings.

Hi, Maha! I'll be be more than happy to add your scroll and babies to the Incubator! Thanks! 3nodding 4laugh
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games