aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Thanks. Ouch.... 4-day-old-but-still-horribly-painful-sunburn. stressed
I hope so too.... I don't like being cranky... I have a bad habit of trying to drag everyone else into my misery when I am... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:30 pm
well... I could give you the key.. but I'm having kinda trouble moving my arms..
*hints at spine sticking out*  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:33 pm
zann
well... I could give you the key.. but I'm having kinda trouble moving my arms..
I only severed it at the waist, so your arms still work... just... nothing below your waist. rolleyes and it's not sticking out; my wraithy-ness allows me to do it without messing with anything else in the process. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:34 pm
69 and "shinny shoes".... it's been busy in here rofl  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm
aecy
zann
I only severed it at the waist, so your arms still work... just... nothing below your waist. rolleyes and it's not sticking out; my wraithy-ness allows me to do it without messing with anything else in the process. ^^

well.. you know.. if the spinal cord fluid leaks out.. then pretty much everything except the brain connected to the spine(that is, everything) stops working.. ^^;;

but if you say so.. ^^
*grabs key from pocket*
here ya ga  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:38 pm
zann
aecy
zann

well.. you know.. if the spinal cord fluid leaks out.. then pretty much everything except the brain connected to the spine(that is, everything) stops working.. ^^;;

but if you say so.. ^^
*grabs key from pocket*
here ya ga
Thanks. ^^ *heals* for whatever reason, I think I'm starting t feel better.
tis probably because I'm out of the sun now.
still not feeling great... but the stare part is starting to wear off a bit. sweatdrop

and I just broke a bottle. twisted muahahahaha.

Edit: oh yes. *unlocks collar, turns it wraithy & drops it to the center of the earth* there. no more magical colars. >:}  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 pm
aecy
zann
aecy
zann

but if you say so.. ^^
*grabs key from pocket*
here ya ga
Thanks. ^^ *heals* for whatever reason, I think I'm starting t feel better.
tis probably because I'm out of the sun now.
still not feeling great... but the stare part is starting to wear off a bit. sweatdrop

and I just broke a bottle. twisted muahahahaha.

that's good ^^

mwahaha.. good ting I got indestructible ones wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:21 pm
neep! >.<
but, about spinal chords... I know that; which is why I sever the nerves without damaging anything else. 3nodding and I only sever the ones that carry conscious movement and sensation so that it all still works... you ust can't move your legs or feel anything from the waist down. 3nodding
tis the perfect way to non-fatally mess with pervs. cool  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:28 pm
treebornkettlgrl
69 and "shinny shoes".... it's been busy in here rofl

it has been. and the shinny soes thing was Kitty. she edited out posts for a while. it was hilarious! rofl

-pulls a chain out of his pocket and swings it on the tip of his finger-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:34 pm
*sighs* I'm so bored. sad my rping friends haven't been on much lately... and I honestly haven't realy been in the mood for real rping anyway. blah.

anyone have any ideas for entertainment?
OH! I know. ^^ *turns on giant tv & puts on outlaw star* I haven't watched this in ages, lol. (found it on youtube today. xd rofl )  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:37 pm

OUTLAW STAR!?
dude. that was my favorite when it was out!! i wish my comp could upload videos..
..i wonder if it would be in the iTunes store..?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 pm
z3r0 sum

OUTLAW STAR!?
dude. that was my favorite when it was out!! i wish my comp could upload videos..
..i wonder if it would be in the iTunes store..?
I know! ^^ I liked big o as well. Oh, also, trigun is one of my other favs. cool

in my opinion naruto = epic fail... no offense to naruto fans, but it just wasn't ineresting to me. ^^;  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:46 pm
haha, nice xd *is still handcuffed to zero*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:52 pm
treebornkettlgrl

mhm. wink you certainly are... -walks to the sauna in nothing but his trunks and you have to follow because of the cuffs. then begins pouring water over the hot coals for the steam- now...we shall sit. ^^

@aecy - i agree with the Naruto opinion. it was good as a manga, but its WAAAAAAAAY to overpopularized. its everywhere, especially here. i've grown sick of anything but the manga. Trigun was definitely a favorite of mine too. Big O i couldn't get into. for the same reason i couldn't get into any of the Gundams. giant robots just dont do it for me. razz  

idgaf kthx
Crew

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl

mhm. wink you certainly are... -walks to the sauna in nothing but his trunks and you have to follow because of the cuffs. then begins pouring water over the hot coals for the steam- now...we shall sit. ^^

@aecy - i agree with the Naruto opinion. it was good as a manga, but its WAAAAAAAAY to overpopularized. its everywhere, especially here. i've grown sick of anything but the manga. Trigun was definitely a favorite of mine too. Big O i couldn't get into. for the same reason i couldn't get into any of the Gundams. giant robots just dont do it for me. razz
I just liked the mood and the mystery of it and trying to figure out where they were going. (I LOVE complex plots... that's why naruto was annoying perhaps, because the anime plot wasn't complicated enough to hold my attention and I ound it predictable. )

hmm.... I liked gundam wing. the others? not so much... the whole mystery with the dead brother thing had me wondering where it was going...

I like a series where I can watch an episode and work out in my mind a bunch of directions they could take the plot in.... I'm weird like that.

I don't like when there's only one obvious direction where the plot could head. that bores me.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff