Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
After a few moments Sabu stopped. He was panting. "I...Ican't absorb anymore right now. I'm not even at a quarter power, but at least I have something."
He moved over to Rio and looked him over. He found the needles that had put them in a coma still lodged in his neck. He was sure that they were embeded directly into Rio's nervous system so removing them could be dangerous. He took a deep breath.
"Well...here goes nothing."
With one quick movement he pulled the needles out as directly as possible.
"That's an interesting trick," Geku said from behind Sabu. He was standing upside down on a near-by tree branch.
With reflexes honed by many years of battle, Sabu flung the recently required needles at the voice behind him. If memory served him right, it was Geku's voice.
As soon as the needles were removed, a clear, filmy substance leaked from Rio's neck for a moment before the wound sealed up entirely, the symbiotes doing the work they had been trying to do since the needles had been placed inside Rio's neck. Rio coughed a few times before he opened his eyes sleeply, wondering how long he had been out.
Geku flicked the needles away effortlessly and dropped down with the grace of a feline.
"Your wives are worried about you," Geku threw a look of seething hatred at Shinji. Shinji's expression was mutual. "You had better come back home,"
Sabu stepped in front of Shinji afraid he might try something.
"How do you know anything about what they want right now?" he asked, "I'm sure that Mai-san would kill you is she saw you." Something in Geku's tone alerted Sabu; Geku had not harmed the two women. Being diplomatic was Sabu's strong point.
"Yes, I'm sure she would. If she saw me," Geku replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:09 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
With reflexes honed by many years of battle, Sabu flung the recently required needles at the voice behind him. If memory served him right, it was Geku's voice.
As soon as the needles were removed, a clear, filmy substance leaked from Rio's neck for a moment before the wound sealed up entirely, the symbiotes doing the work they had been trying to do since the needles had been placed inside Rio's neck. Rio coughed a few times before he opened his eyes sleeply, wondering how long he had been out.
Geku flicked the needles away effortlessly and dropped down with the grace of a feline.
"Your wives are worried about you," Geku threw a look of seething hatred at Shinji. Shinji's expression was mutual. "You had better come back home,"
"How do you know anything about what they want right now?" he asked, "I'm sure that Mai-san would kill you is she saw you." Something in Geku's tone alerted Sabu; Geku had not harmed the two women. Being diplomatic was Sabu's strong point.

Sabu nodded. "Regaurdless, could you lead us back to Konoha? We don't know where we are right now." Sabu left out that Shinji would most likely try to arrest Geku as soon as they arrived there. After all, if Geku didn't expect that already then he was a moron.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:14 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu nodded. "Regaurdless, could you lead us back to Konoha? We don't know where we are right now." Sabu left out that Shinji would most likely try to arrest Geku as soon as they arrived there. After all, if Geku didn't expect that already then he was a moron.
Without a word Geku sprang onto a tree and started leaping towards Konoha. Shinji picked up Rio and slung him over his back and followed Geku a safe distance behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:19 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Without a word Geku sprang onto a tree and started leaping towards Konoha. Shinji picked up Rio and slung him over his back and followed Geku a safe distance behind him.

Sabu also follwed, but reamined wary. Years of experience taught him that good luck was nothing more than an invitation to trouble.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:22 am
After giving the towel to their guest, Kiko ran out looking for Sora. She had to tell him about the guy she saw in the tree. After a few minutes of searching she found him laying in the road. She kicked him.
"Are you sleeping? Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:25 am
Dragon Sneeze
After giving the towel to their guest, Kiko ran out looking for Sora. She had to tell him about the guy she saw in the tree. After a few minutes of searching she found him laying in the road. She kicked him.
Sora gave out an disgruntled grunt and snapped up. "OMIGAWDKIKOTHATGIRLWITHTHEHAMPSTERALMOSTKILLEDMEAND
STOLEMYGROCRIES" Sora gasped.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:27 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Sora gave out an disgruntled grunt and snapped up. "OMIGAWDKIKOTHATGIRLWITHTHEHAMPSTERALMOSTKILLEDMEAND
Kiko put her hands on her hips. "What!? You let someone steal our groceries?" She grabbed Sora by the collar and dragged him off. "Well, let's go find that thief!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:31 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Kiko put her hands on her hips. "What!? You let someone steal our groceries?" She grabbed Sora by the collar and dragged him off. "Well, let's go find that thief!"
Sora snapped around and grabbed Kiko by the shoulders. "She's no ordinary girl," Sora said, sounding delirious.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:34 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Sora snapped around and grabbed Kiko by the shoulders. "She's no ordinary girl," Sora said, sounding delirious.

"WHAT?!!" Kiko shouted. "YOU LET A GIRL STEAL OUR GROCERIES?" She looked simetaniously shocked and dismayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:36 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"WHAT?!!" Kiko shouted. "YOU LET A GIRL STEAL OUR GROCERIES?" She looked simetaniously shocked and dismayed.
"It was the hamster!" Sora yelled "He stole them!" Sora just remembered something. He felt his forehead to see if his headband was still there. Gone. He felt for his Kunai Pouch. Gone. Sora groaned.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:02 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"It was the hamster!" Sora yelled "He stole them!" Sora just remembered something. He felt his forehead to see if his headband was still there. Gone. He felt for his Kunai Pouch. Gone. Sora groaned.

Kiko folded her arms. "A hamster? You're just making stuff up now." She noticed that his head protector was gone. "You lost that too!? You just got that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Kiko folded her arms. "A hamster? You're just making stuff up now." She noticed that his head protector was gone. "You lost that too!? You just got that!"
Sora whimpered. "The hamster stole it!" Sora complained. He turned away from Kiko and ran home sobbing.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:13 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu also follwed, but reamined wary. Years of experience taught him that good luck was nothing more than an invitation to trouble.
Rio slowly woke up and yawn as he took in what was going on. "I can walk now,"he said to Shinji, "thanks for the help though." Then he fell off Shinji's back and landed gracefully, picking up the pace to keep up with Sabu and Shinji. "So, how long have we been out here? And who the hell was that guy? He sealed away one of my strongest jutsus."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:31 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Rio slowly woke up and yawn as he took in what was going on. "I can walk now,"he said to Shinji, "thanks for the help though." Then he fell off Shinji's back and landed gracefully, picking up the pace to keep up with Sabu and Shinji. "So, how long have we been out here? And who the hell was that guy? He sealed away one of my strongest jutsus."
"You weren't the only one." Sabu reponded thinking of the five pillars of fire, "I don't know who he was but he was certainly a dangerous individual."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:50 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga sat just outside Konoha's gates. He wasn't quite sure what to do now. Ifuuki was alive as was Eiju, which dissapointed him. At least he had the joy of killing them himself, but that proved hard to do. Out of the corner of his eye he swore he saw Geku, but he shook his head. Digging up memories was always a way to lose focus.

"Eh? Waiting for someone?" a voice behind him said.
Muuga spun around to see a masked nin standing directly behind him. How he had not heard or smelled him he didn't know. "What do you want?" he growled.

"Eh? I am merely curious. One does not usually sit in the brush without having the need to hide." the masked nin replied.
Muuga sneered. "Who asssssked you?" Muuga didn't want to cause a scene right at the gates of Konoha. After all, even though they all thought him dead, they would soon change thier minds if they saw him with thier own eyes.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games