Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Smith threw his head back in laughter, "You don't know?" he asked of Gwen, "Just use your noggin! You'll find out soon enough. You guys must be new here, Corona, right? Heard about you."

He turned to Orion to address his question, "No problem! Yup, anything you carry with you travels with you, what else would you expect?"

He turned to Jordan, "We're fighting mostly people like ourselves, don't really know what they look like under their uniforms...a few make-shift robots too, I think, maybe. They're part of the cause of the bad air and everything."

He paused at the mention of America, "America...yeah, right, that one place. I know it." he bluffed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

((LOG ALERT!!
LOGGING NOW!))

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm

"You do, do you? If you're serious tell me how many states are in it." Jordan was extremely interested in why this man didn't know about obvious things.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Andreas wished he'd taken the time to stretch a little when he woke up.

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Smith choked for a split second, decided on a random number, and magically got it right. "Fifty, right? Been a while," he offered apologetically.

Juliet paused. "Uhm... I have a Glock 26 that I just... carry personally, beyond my Five-seveN," she informed them quietly. Then she turned to Jordan.

"Listen. I'm sorry if you feel antagonistic or if you feel wronged somehow, but I really don't care. We have to keep ourselves alive. Stop getting under his skin before he puts a nearly full inch across slug in your chest."

((I think .85 is in fact... yeah, 21.59 CM. Which is bigger than the cannons they put on the Vampire biggrin

WARNING WARNING WARNING

THIS POST WAS EDITED BY VENOM TO ADVERTISE A STUPID MISTAKE SIRBAYER MADE

WARNING WARNING WARNING
))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 am

Jordan glared at Smith one last time. "Fine, let's go to the war room, you can brief us there." Jordan looked at Juliet "I can't believe you're calm with all this, but there's nothing I can do, so let's do this."

Anchou

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Shikyo snatched up the red leather gas mask. "A gun? I'm well enough with one but personally I might be using my trusty knife more If I can help it...what kinda pistols we talking here 'Smith'? and what do you mean new to this? How many people are wandering about these supposed portals and why are they only appearing in mansions and manors?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Gwen bit her lip to keep from asking another question; too many people were talking as it was, and she had a funny feeling that Smith wasn't going to explain himself any further, at least not right then. Hopefully, they would get a chance to ask more about the mansion later.

Besides, if she really couldn't get into Snow Realm until tomorrow, she saw no reason not to help Smith with this raid thing. She was still sure that she would be worse than useless, but he had saved her life; if he wanted her help, she would give it her best shot. She also wouldn't make life more difficult as he was trying to get everyone out the door.

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Orion replied to smith with an casual “Nothing.” Dante then replied to Shikyo gun questions, “Hey take what you get. It's for free so you might want to thank him.” As he looked over he saw Gwen a little distressed and walked over to her. While walking he remembered that he never introduced himself to her a was a little embarrassed. That was smooth. You forget about her. As he arrived to her he asked, “Hey, I realized that we were never introduced. I'm Orion Gladius. Is something troubling you?”
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 pm

((Foreigner, what do you want me to do here?))

SirBayer

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Gwen turned toward Orion, blinked, and then smiled her small, shy smile. "Oh... I'm Gwen. Gwen Mantle." The smile broadened a bit. "Nice to formally make your acquaintance. I'm..." she paused, mentally sorting through her mental baggage with the ease of long, long practice. "All right, considering," she finished honestly, "Thank you, though."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Orion leaned against the wall. “Considering what? Don't worry, I'm a teacher at the local high school. You may have seen me fixing a computer or heading to my classroom.” This was partially true. The other part was that he was a profession hacker. When most people hear it they think ID thief which is a common misconception. “You can tell me whats wrong.”

Dark Angel of Sol

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Gwen automatically adjusted her glasses and looked at him more closely. ... Yes, he did look vaguely familiar. "Considering our current situation," she said earnestly, "Honestly, Mr. Gladius, if there was something wrong, I would have no problem with telling you. I'm worried about my brother, a little tired, and still a little nauseous from that air, but..." She shrugged. "I can handle those things."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Orion had seen this behavior before. I was in his students when they were stressed. “So how is this brother of yours? I take it he is a humble guest in the fun house we're in? Talk a little and get your mind off everything else. It helps trust me.”

Dark Angel of Sol

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:33 pm

((Bayer: I want you to ignore their questions and take them to the debriefing room.
Left end of the hallway.
SHhhhh! DOnlt tell them >.>
I'll post in the morning.))
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games