Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:28 am
((Aww....DT looks so cute in her little dress beside her new "toy.")) wink ((Although I worry about little Lamia....he better watch his hooves.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 am
"I'm not sure, Anyway I got bad news. Prisinor 867 time is over and he is back" She looked away" I don't know if it's safe to show myself to them after all they are all busy to eat. " She then nodded " I will appear to one person"  

Aqira

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:39 am
"I will not fail you master" He then took his parasol and he was gone. He appered in the entrance and he sighed. "I will not"
(Your toy is awsome, *dreaming on the toys around the world* )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:48 pm
"What?" Adam frowned. "That's not good." he shook himslef. "who will you show yourself to?"

[thanks I love him :3 Plus i'm more worrie dofr him in case Lamia bites him-haha]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:20 pm
Lilith grinned and sat down to eat.
"This looks great Natasha, I wouldn't have guessed you could cook."

[He looks awesome. xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:23 pm
Opal motioned Gabriel to go eat. "Mr. Feathers should go eat.....Opal will stay here and wait...since Opal can't actually consume food....." She tilted her head downward.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Natasha started serving tehe food out and smiled modestly.
"oh thanks. We never could afford a cook, and when my parents were killed it was just me really. Had to learn or else i'd have compltey bankrupted myself on takeaways." she laughed.

Gabriel tilte dhis head at Opal, noticing how low she'd gotten.
"are you sure. technically I don't need to eat either."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 pm
Opal looked upwards. "Mr. Feathers does not need to eat either?" she asked. The whole concepts of what different beings could and could not do......or what they could but didn't actually have to sent her mind swirling.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:47 pm
"Not to survive, no. It was given to us as a sort of gift fo pleausre, like breathing." he chewed hsi lip and lenat forwards a little to explain. "I, more than the otehr angels I suppose, am made out fo direct matter from god. so i'm a part of Him. Since He is essentially pure energy or light, so am I essentially just energy. He gave me this form, but I only really exist as any other energy would. i'm anchored to this form, though. all the angels are anchored to whatever God was imagining at the time. we're..." he frowned a little. "we're a little like mannequins I suppose. dolls. we look human but we arent human. The angels that came after me act more like proper lifeforms though. Like Adam and Eve: they were created after life was created, so by that time God knew 99% what he wanted human life ot be like, so asam and Eve acted like life- they tried to reproduce etc. But since I was created before life, when God was still figuring all this out, i'm teh least human of all the angels. I can't reproduce, for example, I don't have the same desires, it's easier for me to change my form, I don't even sweat."
he shrugged.
"naturally it's complicated. Let's just say that the younger the angel, the mor elike a mortal they are. But no angels need to breathe or eat to survive. But many do anyway because they enjoy it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:00 pm
And here Opal was under the impression that God always knew exactly what he was doing......There were so many things she had to learn about this world and the next.

"Very complicated....." Opal responded. "But Opal still likes Mr. Feathers best of all."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:05 pm
Gabriel giggled at the compliment and tenderly poked her nose.
“You’re a sweetheart.”
He stood up, taking Opal with him.
“I think I will eat, though. I wish I could share it with you.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 pm
Opal was filled with the feeling of happiness at Gabriel's words. She then shrugged, "Opal will still find amusement in watching. "

Aisling looked down at the meal happily-being it her first in centuries. Dougal on the other hand just spooned it around for his thoughts were on other matters.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:32 pm
Gabriel nodded and sat down recieving his meal eagerly. he hadn't had meat for perhaps two mellenia. he fronwed a little. In fact, he had probably not eaten anything for such as long.
He started to eat greedily and then reminded hismlef to slow down and appreciate the taste.
"who'd have thought that corpses tasted so good? It's a wonder that you don't eat each other rather than burying your dead." Gabriel said, spooning in anotehr mouthful.
Natasha winced and tried to see past the initial grossness.
"uh..thanks?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:40 pm
With Gabriel's comment Dougal stared down at his plate and decided that he really wasn't that hungry. Aisling apparently did not hear or choose to ignore the comment because she continued to eat happily.

Opal giggled and then increased the uneasiness Opal said, "Some people do eat other people. Opal remembers reading something about tribes in other parts of the world."  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games