Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:30 am
With a smile Jasmine nodded and shuffled to the door. She actually wanted to test out something. "Okay." She replied then closed the door behind her and let the weight of her grief fall upon her. She let herself wallow for a bit before straightening up and taking deep even breaths thought about a place she wanted to be...the garden she and Aven played tag in. She felt a wave of dizziness and her heart leapt. She could still trace! "Princess! You shouldn't be-" Jasmine opened her eyes to stare at a werewolf staring back at her. "You weren't there...then you were ... but I saw you...oh god I need a head scan." He pulled at his hair in frustration. "I can still trace." Jasmine said to herself with a grin.

The werewolf stared at Jasmine with wide eyes. She smelt like the Prince Aven but...she was so pretty. So...unearthly in her beauty. He took her hand and kissed it. "I hope you are not over working yourself M'lady. I wouldn't want you to be hurt."
"I am fine wolf." Jasmine replied. "Carry on." Then she traced to her brothers room without knocking or giving any prior warning onto the scene of Leon pressing kisses over his wife's eyes and nose and cheeks. Everything but her left hand smelt like Aven.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Kailee giggled as Leon pressed kisses to her face before she scented someone familiar. She pushed her husband back slightly, sitting up a little to see who had just entered. "Jasmine." she said with a bit of shock. "I didn't hear you come in." she said with a smile before she picked up another scent. One that wasn't Aven's or Jasmine's. A scent that should not have been on the vampire-turned-werewolf. "Who touched you." Kailee growled a little, more out of protective insticts for Jasmine than out of anger. She got up entirely and went over to Jasmine, taking the girl's left hand. "This person shouldn't have touched you." she said, frowning, a little upset with whomever had broken protocol and touched Jasmine in such a way to leave his scent quite clearly on the girl's skin. Jasmine was quite clearly Aven's! Even if he hadn't officially claimed her as his own yet . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 pm
Jasmine blinked down at her hand. She didn't really get what the fuss was about. "Well Aven was acting a bit weird so I decided to go for a walk on my own. However I didn't walk." She smiled brightly and looked at her brother. "I traced."
Leon looking a bit disgruntled at having his affections interrupted gaped at his sister. "Traced? But your'e a wolf..." He muttered to him self. Jasmine sighed. "Anyway, there was this wolf and he saw me trace and was confused. Then he kissed my hand told me to be careful and I traced here. But I don't understand. What's the big deal if I have his smell on my hand?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 pm
Kailee looked up at Jasmine in surprise. "Because you're Aven's." she said as though it should be the most obvious thing in the world. "And until he decides to claim you officially, you should be off-limits to every other male excluding family members and close friends." she said, momentarily forgetting that Jasmine didn't know any of this as she rubbed the girl's left hand, trying to mask the male's scent with her own. She didn't want her brother getting upset.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm
"Because I'm Aven's." Jasmine repeated watching Kailee scrub her hand. She had no doubt they were mates. However he'd been acting strange. Maybe the smell of another male would snap him out of it? Her mind snapped to her brother in law and she shuddered. "Then maybe you should tell those guards that." She growled angrily.
"What do you mean little one?" Leon asked picking up on her emotion his own darkening.
"A group of males chased me into a bathroom and I was trapped Aven saved me but I don't think it will end there. So maybe you should all tell them to back off. I don't want to cause I might hurt myself then...Aven might go crazy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm
Kailee sighed. "Yes, the guards." she said with a frown as she slowly stopped rubbing Jasmine's hand. "I'll make sure they get the memo." she said softly, smiling as she stepped back, taking a sniff. "Not perfect, but it will have to do." she said with a bit of a sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 pm
Jasmine sighed and started licking her hand and rubbed it behind her ear like a cat for about ten minutes then held her hand out. "Better?" She asked now a little grumpy and anxious to get back to Aven.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm
Kailee smiled and nodded. "Better." she said with a small giggle before she lost herself and then hugged Jasmine. "Ooooh! You two are so cute together!" she squealed happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 pm
Jasmine blushed a deep red and hugged him back. "Kay can't breathe!!!!" She yelped flailing about.

Leon laughed and pulled them apart then smacked Jasmine's butt. "Go back to him sweetie. Go on get! Let me get back to mine." He gave Kailee's butt a possessive squeeze as Jasmine traced back into Aven's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm
Kailee whined. "B-but . . ." she muttered, looking at Jasmine. "She's just so cute with my brother . . ." she murmured. Feeling a little put out that she couldn't fawn over her sister-in-law. "I wanted to braid her hair." she added, slouching a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm
"Next time my darling." Leon purred kissing her neck. "She seemed a little anxious about being away from him." He pulled her closer.

"You okay now Aven?" Jasmine asked walking boldly toward the bed then sat next to him and took his hand in both of hers with a smile. "Do you wanna play tag?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm
Kailee leaned against Leon, sighing. "But . . . okay." she murmured softly, relenting.

Aven smiled back at Jasmine nodded. "Sure. If you feel up to it." he said, feeling better for a moment's reprise, and he hadn't played tag in a long while.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 pm
Jasmine laughed. "I'll let you win okay?" She said rubbing her belly. "I can run but not much. And I'm feeling...stuffy. I want to go outside." She licked the back of his hand then put it on her cheek. "Outside it good."

Leon laughed and laid her on the bed and kissed his wife's neck. "I love you." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 pm
Aven shrugged and then nodded. "Sure." he said, blushing a little. It did feel a little . . . close in the room.

Kailee giggled as Leon kissed her neck. "Love you too . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 am
With a smile Jasmine pulled him up. "I wanna show you something awesome." She gushed holding him close and tracing outside. "Isn't it awesome?" She squealed and kissed him holding him close.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games