Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:45 am
"Wait, what?" Seraph said slightly sad "Aww, I was hoping to have you stay around for a while" he shrugged "But if you want to leave thats okay, I wont stop you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 am
User Image
Narun looked at Linda and laughed the best he could"Do I look stupid? I had that thing removed a long time ago"he coughed and sat up only to yell in pain"Am fine....dont touch me"he groaned in pain but got over it...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm
Linda fored him back down onto the bed "STay..stupid...now, I'll ask yo again" she said in a very caring voice, her face inches form his "hoe can we fix you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:38 am
User Image
Narun just looked at her funny"There aint no fixing me without causing me unmentionable pain"he covered his mouth as he coughed."Well you got what you wanted Linda, I can't stop you now so just leave me alone"he chuckled holding his side in pain...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm
"I..have an idea, ok, so I get the operation and then...fix you up..sorry if it will hurt youu that bad though" she said turning to a com screen "I need professor" she said, her appeared on the screen a few seconds later
"Yes?"
"We will do it, expect us there in..five minutes" she hung the video com up and walked away "I'm hungry"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 am
User Image
Narun sat up on the table before getting up and standing on his own two feet. He coughed and held his side in pain, "Be luckly I am not a grudge holding machine or..."he groaned in pain"There'd be a bigger hole in your chest then mine"he fell on the ground in pain...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Linda turned back to him and helped him up onto the bed again "The system does move" she unhooked it from the wall and the life support got tucked away under the bed, still working "COme on I guess"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image
Narun looks at Linda"We are nothing but machines, we were p...pr.gramed with our emotions and the way we th.think"his voice seemed to skip every so often but not by much."Don't buy into the lie,machines are souless we cannot be made into true living beings like Seraph"he groaned in pain  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:18 pm
"Living beings work on electricity" She said lookinat him "Emotions are natural,everything about them is natural, passed down for hundreds of years...they are programed in there own way also" She sighed "Lets not have this argumant"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 am
User Image
Chuckles softly"We are not living, we don't have a heart...well I do but its machine."he said looking at her and put his hand to her chest where her heart would be"There is nothing in there to beat the song of life"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 pm
She shrugged "I personaly dont care much, living or not....Serasph has something no machine or program can give me..now please dont touch my chest, your touching my breasts" she gently took his hand and put it back on his bed with a slight smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 am
User Image
He looked at her and didn't blush, the curruent situation was bringing his "Other" out. Narun coughed and held his side in pain looking at Linda"You fight so hard for something that should not be yours" he said rubbing his ribs  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 pm
Linda nodded "I know, can we please drop this now?" she asked him with eyes that seemed to plead  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 am
User Image
Rolled over so his back faced her, he looked at the wall and just seemed to stare for what seemed like forever. He groaned in pain from his wound but ignored it, his tail limp and his ears pressed against his head...  

wolfbanebaxton

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces