Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
ODST Rex

Rez:All right,let's just get it over with......and after we're done...........then im leaving her..................*gets ready to attack*

Rez:Anyway.....if i win,i'll end up killing her......and if she wins,she'll end up killing me........*disappears*

Spirit: wow what a baby, i said if he wants to win she just has to get her unconcious for 5 min, well anway i need a minion, follow
Selena: -follows-

Rez:*reappears in front of spirit* Baby huh *punches spirit in the face and disappears then appears behind Selena and slams her into the wall*........

Selena: -passes out on ground-
Spirit: hm lets jstu see if shes like that for 5 minutes shall we?

Rez:*appears standing on wall* i dont think that's enough *opens eyes which is red*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
ODST Rex

Rez:All right,let's just get it over with......and after we're done...........then im leaving her..................*gets ready to attack*

Rez:Anyway.....if i win,i'll end up killing her......and if she wins,she'll end up killing me........*disappears*

Spirit: wow what a baby, i said if he wants to win she just has to get her unconcious for 5 min, well anway i need a minion, follow

Rez:*reappears in front of spirit* Baby huh *punches spirit in the face and disappears then appears behind Selena and slams her into the wall*........

Rez:*appears standing on wall* i dont think that's enough *opens eyes which is red*

Spirit: wow u twerp ur crying  

iixAmuto

kimasari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 am
[[ where are they? ]]

Yuki sits on the couch watching tv  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:49 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:Hm,what do you mean im crying
(pupils turned red : ( )  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Spirit: U have the urge to kill now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:Yeah.....that's why im gonna leave her after this because im gonna end up killing her......and it wont matter because if i didnt do anything,it'll be tha other way around  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:Yeah.....that's why im gonna leave her after this because im gonna end up killing her......and it wont matter because if i didnt do anything,it'll be tha other way around

Spirit: this is better than i thought!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:Right,and by the way,Selena's been passed out for more than 5 minutes  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Spirit: shouldnt she be awake by now? or did u hit her too hard to actually kill her... and u know she has a sister so she wont really forgive your for killing her sister  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Spirit: shouldnt she be awake by now? or did u hit her too hard to actually kill her... and u know she has a sister so she wont really forgive your for killing her sister

Rez:*jumps off wall and lands* she may be out.....but not dead......plus.....yea,Marissa will never forgive me......but as long as im not hurting Selena......then.......i dont care *walks away*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:*jumps off wall and lands* she may be out.....but not dead......plus.....yea,Marissa will never forgive me......but as long as im not hurting Selena......then.......i dont care *walks away*

Spirit: hehe she got dumped, even more better than i thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:*disappears and appears in front of spirit* Oh yea,one more thing.......you're never gonna see this world ever again*puts hands on spirits head and big flash appears then fades away making spirit disappears as well*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 am
Yuki looks around, getting a little loney. "R..reezzz...? g..g..uuu?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Rez:*disappears and appears in front of spirit* Oh yea,one more thing.......you're never gonna see this world ever again*puts hands on spirits head and big flash appears then fades away making spirit disappears as well*

Selena: -wakes up once the spirit dissapears- what happened... -looks around- if im dead... i guess im in hell...  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Selena: -wakes up once the spirit dissapears- what happened... -looks around- if im dead... i guess im in hell...

Rez:Ngh *disappears before Selena could see him and appears in apartment*.......*lays on couch not speaking one word*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games