Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:20 pm
Meena was listening to the squirel and laught at who ever it mocked then a small flame erupted she looked down and saw eiwen. "Hi!" she smiled and lost her balence and stumbled out of the tree. "Ahhhh!" she hit the ground. the air got nocked out of her. She growled at herself and stood clumsily to her feet. she shook her body and said "I really need to stop hurting myself. She sat down and asked "Can I join you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:22 am
Eiwen chuckled under his breath then flipped his wet hair out of his eyes. 'Indeed, it seems you have made it a habit of yours....' Eiwen leaned back in the steaming waters and let out a pleasurable sigh at the wonderous sensation. 'I have no objections, friend.'

The brute closed his eyes to emerald slits and tilted his head back against a warm stone. The squirrel apparently wasn't so smart as it still sat on a higher branch but resumed its shrieks of protest at being driven away. Eiwen growled and closed his eyes at the angry vermin.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:57 pm
Meena turned hume and took off her shirt. Her breasts bouncing a little. she slid out of her skirt and underwear. She slide into the water an dlet out a sigh and looked up at the squirrel and scowled. "Your annoying my friend" the squirrel glared her and threw an acorn. "Thats rude" meena yelled. Meena picked up a rock and threw it hitting the squirrel dead on between the eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:43 am
Eiwen chuckled as the squirrel angrily jumped to another tree and went off to find someone else to bother.

The male watched as Meena stepped into the steaming water, devoid of any clothing. Sure she was his friend, but he wasn't especially used to nude women around him. 'Um...' Eiwen's cheeks flushed and he splashed some hot water on his face to hide the embarassment there.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 am
Meena looked at eiwen and frowned "what?" she asked when she his face lost a little color.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:32 pm
Pakak wanders in and settles in the refreshing hot spring smelling the natural smell of the steamy hot spring. Relaxing as he easedrops on the conversation as usual.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:21 pm
(( Y'know, recycled or not, I'm getting damned ******** tired of this post being ignored. ))
(( Yeah, it's prob'ly my shortest post ever... ))
(( ...but I don't see you doing any ******** better. ))
(( ... ))
(( -sigh- ))
(( I'm sorry. Just. Don't ignore me. Really, now. Don't. ))

Schick sat isolated in her own hot spring, blissfully oblivious to the world around her. She sat leaning with her back against the rim of the pool, legs crossed, and eyes closed contentedly. Steam rose in transparent clouds about her, and matted her choppy burgundy hair. Her headphones blocked out all sound, and she knew nothing but the relaxing warm water and her music.
Her lips abruptly curled in a pleased sort of grin, as if shuffle had just granted her one of her favorite songs. That grin betrayed her as a lycan, as her sharp canines glinted in the sun.
A clawed finger tapped to the beat of her music, and her ringed tail flicked underwater. Even in her nakedness, she seemed completely carefree.
Seemed.
Her life in the Na'arinheim was a dreadfully lonely one, without solace or company. The relaxing hot spring was her first pick-me-up in ages. She thought that, if anything, she deserved the comfort of the healing waters, and she intended to enjoy herself while she could.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:45 pm
Cassandra stalked into the hot springs with Theo, her twin brother, at her side. She passed several small hotsprings before she reached one that seemed nice, and climbed in gracefully. She shooed Theo to go away on his own.

Theo went on as his sister had requested, and kept his eyes strictly down to avoid offending anyone. He froze as he glanced at one girl in peticular, she seemed..odd..He shook his gorgeous head and went on to find a different, empty hot spring to be alone and ponder his thoughts, the gray color his eyes went to in his human form completely cold and desolated. Lycan?  

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:08 pm
New scents drifted in and mingled with the humid air, averting the femme's attention elsewhere. She paused, trying to discern the scents and put them to the faces she knew. There were two, Schick inferred, and neither of them were familiar. Covertly, she glanced up from under her lowered eyelids to observe.
A male an a female. Schick's eyebrows raised in interest. Both of them weren't half bad looking, no, not at all.
The male passed her, and her olive eyes darted his way to stare at his back. The corner of her mouth twitched thoughtfully.
Oh, yeah. They were new.
He seems shy...
Schick let her eyes linger on the male a moment longer, until she diverted her attention toward... his sister, maybe? They looked an awful lot alike. Absent-mindedly, the femme flipped a few strands of dampened burgundy hair out of her face to further consider the pair.
Well. I'm not going to get off my own a** to talk to them myself.
As she thought, a strange pang of lonliness lurched at her gut. A sense of desperation, and the uncomely aura of helpless solitude.
She thought a moment, and sniffed sharply with disdain, sinking further into the depths of the warm waters.
She was too proud... and in denial of it.
Nope. They can come to me. It's a matter of fate, isn't it?
Internal conflict.
Such was Schick.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:26 pm
Cass sniffed the air, sensing..emotion. Such a new and odd thing, emotion, Cass had rarely felt things since she was a small child. She glanced around to see who was feeling things and identified a woman in a nearby spring. Well, Cass wouldn't get up for anything at the moment. She managed to catch her brother's identical gray eyes in her own and nodded to the woman pointedly, sending a clear order. He hesitated, she glared and made a subtle threatening gesture. Theo got up sheepishly and walked over to the woman.

Theo did not want to do this. But he remembered the last time he had refused to do something Cass wanted of him, it had turned out badly. Painfully. Not well at all for Theo. He hesitated one moment longer but a cough from Cass had him smiling. "Hello. Might I sit down?"

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Disbelief caught in Schick's throat, choking her for an instant as the male made his way toward her.
Someone was actually deigning to talk to her.
As doubtful as she was, she was also quite thrilled, but she wouldn't (couldn't) break her facade now. She kept herself from looking his way, from meeting his eyes. Keeping a cocky, comfortable disposition, she blinked, pretending not to notice his presence. After a moment, she opened her eyes and peered up at the male through her long eyelashes.
"Hmm?"
She lowered her headphones to rest around her neck as she considered him, olive eyes glimmering with intrigue.
"Oh. Sure, let me just..."
She shifted in the pool, politely making room for the male. Her movements were languid and fluid, and she seemed quite at home in the water. The shame of her complete nakedness seemed entirely absent. Really, she seemed rather relaxed and collected.
Though she was quite the opposite.
Schick never was too good with other people... but she was a grand master at hiding it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:00 pm
Theo blushed as the thought of his own nudity struck him. He quickly got in the water to hide this fact, still blushing scarlet. He cleared his throat unfomfortably and looked down, he had still not met Shick's eyes. "..I'm Theo," he said politely as he held out his hand. This was awkward to Theo. He decided to remember to completely murder Cass later on. He began thinking out the various methods, burning, decapitation..Theo developed a brief glaze over his eyes until he shook his head. Whoops.

Cass yawned hugely. She was soo relaxed. Cass no longer cared about her brother's discomfort, he would have to be forced to live on his own sometime, and Cass would be there to control him all the way there. And after.

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Schick paused, a smile upturning the corners of her luscious lips.
He was awkward.
So was she but... he needn't know such things.
She took his hand in hers, dipping her head lightly as they greeted one another.
Her voice was low and kind, her gaze empathetic, though he refused to meet her eyes. "Schick."
She boldly let her hand linger in his for a moment too long before carefully removing it, her clawed fingertips brushing his.
"You're new."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:37 pm
Theo looked at her hand momentarily then nodded distractedly. He rubbed his strong jaw unconciously, a nervous gesture he'd had for years. He nodded. "We just came in from the forest"he said. His eyes glazed over again. "Decided to relax. Came here. Then..well, you know." He still hadn't met her gaze, not until that moment. His eyes were a perfect blend of white and black, darker on the outside and getting lighter towards the inside. They were eyes that expressed the emotion that his face hid like an actor's, and that's why he rarely looked at any one right in the eye.

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:51 pm
"I see."
Schick paused yet again, her clever mind at work, absent-mindedly chewing her bottom lip. Eventually she shook her head and tore her gaze from Theo, running her fingers through her damp hair.
Condensation gathered on her grooved horns, small droplets swelling and falling to slide down her dark red tresses.
She leaned back against the rim of the pool and crossed her legs in a relaxed position, her breasts teasing the elemental boundaries of water and air as she breathed.
It must've been awkward for him... and she knew it.
She basked in her newfound sense of shamelessness while she could, enjoying the light thrill of what a tease she was. Of the two, he was the weaker, she'd decided, and she reveled in it.
She jerked her chin Cass' way. "Your sister?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games