Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:00 am
Drake couldn't help but smirk. he decided that he shouldn't be all that worried, then.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:48 am
Koko couldn't help wonder if being an investigator....as trying to be a professional without a license was illegal. If it needed a license that means it was right? It was something she may have to try and check out later if she remembered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm
"look." Drake said, tryingt o breska the unease. "how about I do get you that drink and koko can rest a little, hm?" He looked over at her, unsure of whetehr she would rest ro whetehr she'd take this an an oppertunity to get some privacy form the mortals and sort herself out. Either was fine with him.
"I assume you both drink tea?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:45 am
Koko gave a small smile at Drake's gesture. But in reality she didn't really want to be alone. Sensing her discomfort, Bly leapt up to the foot of the bed and laid down. Normally she would scold with for such a thing, but tonight she allowed it. Bly relaxed rather quickly on the comfy bed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:54 am
Drake smiled at Koko and Bly and began ushering the others away.

"come on."

he headed with them off to the kitchen and rattled around finding teabags and getting water in the kettle. While he was technologically awkward, electricity hadn't excaped his notice or use over the past century, so he managed to boil up the water without any issues. he poured the humans some tea and decided against even trying to pretend to have his own - plenty of people didn't like the drink after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:14 am
Left alone, Koko's mind couldn't help but replay tonight's events in her head as well as the 'what if' questions. A part of her wanted to take a shower as if to wash away the thoughts, but she wasn't certain if she should. But she was untouched so they wouldn't need to use a rape kit....so it was ok, right? However to be safe she would take one after Dereck came to get her statement. She settled down in her bed and stared at the window-waiting for the curtains to slowly come a-glow from the sun.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 pm
[sorry guys, I was camping all weekend. >>]

"Thanks." Mason said and accepted the tea. He didn't particularly like it but it would be rude to refuse. He decided to sip it a little then after Lillin had drunk hers to dump it into her cup when no one was looking.
Lillin immediately took the cup and drank some of it. She smiled at Drake.

Judith took the tea and glanced at the humans, wondering what would happen about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:23 pm
Drake looked over at Judith, sharing the sentiments of her thoughts. quite apart form them looking for him as the murderer, just having humans around so close made him feel awkward.
"so..uh, where are you staying?" he asked, both to end the awkward silence and also to give a subtle hint that he wanted them to leave soon so he could take care of Koko  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm
"We're staying at the bed and breakfast up the street." Lillin said, showing no signs of getting any kind of hint.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"really?" Drake tried to sound interested. he looked over the slightly blank look in her eyes and raised she wasn't open to subtlety. he couldn't help but smirk at himself.
"is it nice?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm
"Uh-huh," Lillin nodded and took another drink of her tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:33 pm
Koko made out bit of the conversation but she wasn't really focusing in on it. She went to work on undoing the braids and combed them out with her fingers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:38 pm
Drake wiated until she finsihed her tea and made a pointed look at the clock.
"hey...it's getting pretty late, actually. Maybe we should let Koko rest a little more, if you don't mind." he said, getting to the point while being polite. "we really appreciate you help. I hope you find the person who's been killing off everyone too."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm
[I'm exhausted from camping and have homework to do so I think I'm gonna get off now. I'll talk to you both later. smile ]

Mason jumped a bit, and put his cup down on the table loudly. He didn't think Drake or Lillin were paying attention so he was about to dump his tea in her cup. He looked at the clock Drake indicated.
"Oh yeah, it is pretty late. We should be going. You're welcome." Mason replied and stood up, hooking his arm in Lillin's and pulled her up by the elbow.
"Bye!" Lillin grinned and waved at Drake as they walked outside.

Judith breathed a sigh of relief as they left. They both seemed pretty incompetent but they still made her nervous.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 pm
[no problemo ttfn smile ]

Drake looked over with Juditha nd gave a relived smile as they went. He locke dthe door behind them.
"ah, there we go. No harm no foul."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games