Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROB222

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:06 am
I know this is more to Cale then anyone but just general as well.

Just so you know, if Heretic (However you spell it) doesn't reply by friday I'll just use the smugglers (Selling and buying the stuff from Mustafar.) a nd still get what you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:34 am
Not likely. Heretic's shipping company would naturally be protective of it's master schedule. If you can't pull it off then don't worry about it. instead, talk with Prime about maybe signing up with him, or have a kill off contest with Paul's guy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ROB222

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:52 am
That is the great thing about being a metamorph isn't it? I'm goin' to go in posing as a guard carrying the stuff that wants to be sold/modified (Spare clothes and extra equipment really.) I'll stash it somewhere, make a few questions about security with a guard then after getting some helpful info (hopefully) knock him out and change everything and move on.
Find a console, get in to the mainframe and find a map to try and locate the stuff then go towards them. If completly necissary I could blast my way through with my equipment easily and as there is some armour in the case I could have some protection. As long as I keep some options open during the mission it should be ok.

And I do know the limitations of shape shifiting, having to keep the same mass and can't hold the same shape for that long, luckily Stefan has been using his natural ability alot over his entire life and has changed around 4 times a day (Average) and has found a great skill in it. As long as there are some organics in the complex it should go off relatively well.

All seems far fetched and will probally take place over a few days (Real time) with longish posts. It would be quite good if I could get someone to command the security forces even though most of it will just be me sneaking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:56 am
Thats why I picked you for the job.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:06 am
It seems that Chidee's plot thread is done. sweatdrop
Now, to think up some excercizes for ND's charrie ... I was attempting to try to teach him Force Feedback, thus the dudes with the lightning guns.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:58 pm
Force Feedback? refresh my memory. whats that?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Technically, its not called that, but its the ability of teh jedi to redirect a force attack back at its source.

Its the same technique that Mace channeled through his lightsaber.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:37 pm
gotcha  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:58 pm
I dunno why but so far, I'm just not feelin LoP like I did SotF.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:53 am
I hope Lights can get back into the swing of things. That, and Nospai gets his comp access back! gonk  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:43 am
The game has already started. Once begun it can not go anywhere but to the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:21 pm
That aught to spark things up. Nothing like a pirate/law enforcement space battle to pump some excitement into things.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:43 pm
Hey, I'm looking to capture a small capital ship, something inbetween 400 and 300 meters long.
Anyone have any suggestions other than a Nebulon B?
and I was thinking of stealing it from the Republic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:48 pm
Carrack?

Defender SD?

Thouugh I', not sure they're that small.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:49 pm
well I'm looking for something frigate sized. My crew numbers are kinda limited.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games