Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:54 pm
"Hikari-chan!!!" Alure screamed, he came close touching the cage, it sended a incredible aura that send him flying away, "Gahhhghh" he standed up...

<Tell her to make a chakra shield and use the lighting canon> Jubbi said, <The chakra shield will repel the chakra of the cage and yours, letting it hit the cage> Alure made some handsings, then pointed to Hikari, "Hikari-chan, quick make a chakra shield" he said, the energy started to emanate from his hand...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 pm
"Hikari!" Kokoro called out from afar she glared at Hoko What the hell is he up to...he knows pretty well niisan will find a way to get her out...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:09 pm
me: *sitting on the bed holding San as she slept*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Alure lifted his arm, he was focused in the cage, he was doubting now, <No, if you focuse...> Jubbi yelled at him, <Remember what I told you, this technique was designed for ranged combat, if you are to close the hit will also harm you, so stand a little bit back...> Alure stepped back, the energy was ready now...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:07 pm
Hikari tried hard, the chakra building up within her, she tried to release it to make a shield. But it sputtered and died, leaving her completely useless and without chakra. "It's not working Alure!" She cried through the barrier. "It's not working! I can't use chakra!"

"Good girl, figuring it out very quickly." Hoko snickered. "You can't use chakra in that chakra barrier.

Another shock hit Hikari in her shoulder, sending her to the ground. No way, I can take this! I've taken so much worse before. Hikari gritted her teeth, rising back to her feet, just another wave hit her in the back. She took a step forward, then got hit again in the hip. "Hurry... Alure." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm
Alure moved, Hikari's chakra shield didnt work, Alure began to run, the energy in his hand was a red color, he rushed to the cage, "Raikiri" he clashed his hand against the barrier, <You dare to copy my technique?... nice boy, and I only used it once>

Alure hand began to penetrate the chakra barrier, his hand was tearing apart, until he was able to catch Hikari with his other arm and penetrate the other side of the barrier, he fell to the ground with her, "Are you ok?" he asked, as he looked to her eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 pm
Kokoro sighed with relief as Alure was able to get Hikari out of the cage. She looked around making sure Migoto, and Makoto were safe. She sensed Kura's and Zero's chakra coming also.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm
"Is everyone okay right now?"Zero asked them approaching the area with Kura at his side. His hand was settled on the hilt of his blade as he looked to see Hoko.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm
Kokoro looked at Zero. "...Right now..." her eyes turned to Hikari hoping she was okay. "Besides her...everyone else is fine...but that Hoko won't stop unless he gets Hikari..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm
"Well that poses as a problem."Zero replied. He scanned Hoko's face."You have issues dude."He said simply to the man.

Kura giggled slightly."Your the one to talk."

Zero growled lightly."At least I'm not a psycopathic man who's obssesed with the girl he supposed to marry and tries to kill her friends because some damn demon told him too."Zero muttered his eyes narrowing.

Kura nodded."You did some of those things too."She mumbled.

Zero sighed."Thats not the point right now."  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Kokoro looked at the two as a sweat drop formed "now's really not the time to be fussing about these things you know..." she sighed "Demons these days are into this 'arranged marriage thing...' I guess it can't be helped.." She sighed since she was almost caught up in one too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm
Kura scratched the back of her head smiling sheepishly."Sorry Kokoro-chan."She muttered.

"I don't get it at all but I guess the main thing is to take this guy down."Zero said.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm
Kokoro smiled lightly "yeah...I guess that's the point.." she muttered looking at the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Hoko glared at Alure's hand, watching it shred a little bit. Hikari placed her hand on his, and began healing it with demon energy, making the healing rate faster than the destruction. "Hmph... that's not the barrier's limits, but good job on getting through. Too bad Hikari's going to die now." Hoko snickered, snapping his fingers. He turned one of his eyes on Zero. "I may have issues, but they're not as bad as a certain somebody who claws his neck out."

Hikari's entire body began to ache, and she had to pull her hand off of Alure's. "Back off..." She murmured. "Or you'll die too." Blood began dripping from her mouth, and she began coughing. Finally, she mustered enough energy to push Alure away from the barrier. "Take Makoto home... please." She hissed through blood soaked gasp.  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Zero looked at the man with disgust."That doesn't concern you!"Zero had problems but so did Hoko. They both weren't perfect and Zero knew that.

Shiranui laughed inside Zero's head."He got you there."

Kura sighed."Can we stop arguing and get this over with?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas