Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 am
Stopping Chione lifted her head to see his smiling face, which caused her to laugh. "I love you, Bomani." She said sweetly, kissing his forehead. "Now and forever." Lowering down so that her lips lingered over his she brushed against them, teasing a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am
"I love you too, Chione." Bomani said, opening his eyes to see her smile. He laughed a little along with her, stopping when she brushed her lips against his.
"Tease." he whispered, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am
"Ah," Chione said, as if she had been found out. "You asked for it." She whispered, before kissing him deeply. She began to pour her love for him into the kiss, tilting her head slightly after a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 am
Bomani closed his eyes when she kissed him, his mind going a little blank at the feelings going through the kiss. He fell back onto the bed, letting her take the lead this time...she would be able to do anything she wanted.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 am
Feeling him fall back Chione parted from the kiss a little. "Bomani..." She sighed, before kissing him again, her hands moving to the hem of his shirt and wandering underneath the fabric...

((And fade to black, or pm's?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 am
[Fade to black, cos dems be de rules.]
-----
Bomani opened his eyes a little when she parted away. Before he had a chance to speak, she was kissing him again, and he closed his eyes, letting her lead.

[Fade out]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:43 pm
~~~

Waking up some time later Chione rubbed her eyes, rested after her time with Bomani. Seeing him still asleep she moved to kiss him on the cheek. She would bear his child, and that made her heart soar. For a moment Chione had to replay what had happened in her head. They had taken the first step in raising a family together, and now she couldn't wait until she was actually carrying their child. As she closed her eyes again, waiting for her lover to wake up, she thought about the future, like possible names for their child, how they would raise him/her, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm
Bomani felt his Chione shift next to him, and he opened his eyes slowly. "Hello, my dear." he whispered, turning onto his side and putting his hand on her stomach and smiling at her.
"I want to talk to you about what we're going to do." he said softly after a moment.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm
"Hello love." Chione replied, opening her eyes again. Placing a hand on his cheek. "So, what next?" She asked, wondering what he had in mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:09 pm
"Once we're married, we should stop off at the next city the caravan will stop at." Bomani said, sitting up. He motioned for Chione to sit near him...either to cuddle up, or maybe sit in his lap, if she wanted.
"That way, we can have a house for when the child is born." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm
Chione sat up as well, taking the offer to sit in his lap. "Married...now, when will that happen?" She asked, kissing his cheek. Looking to the side she noticed something, and saw the love bite on her shoulder. "Haha, Bomani, how did...?" She asked him. Obviously she had enjoyed herself too much to notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm
"Sometime soon." Bomani promised, wrapping his arms tightly around her and holding her close. He would have to get her a ring, and he knew where to get it from. When she mentioned the love bite, he grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I just got caught up in it all...it was so wild, I never even noticed." he explained truthfully. He didn't think he had bit that hard, but apparently he had.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 am
Snuggling against him as he wrapped his arms around her Chione took the sheets and brought it up around them. "Soon, then." She whispered, giving him a brief kiss on the lips. "Haha, well, I wonder if there are any more." She chuckled, looking at herself. "I'm happy that I pleased you, though."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 pm
Bomani laughed softly, nodding with a sheepish grin. "There's one more here..." he put his hand on her neck where he had left the first love bite. "It's much smaller though." he said truthfully, then smiled brightly.
"And of course you pleased me...you pleased me more than ever before." he said sincerely, giving her a tender, loving kiss on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:07 pm
"Oh, Bomani..." Chione said, as if she was scolding him. "Next time I'm going to have to leave you something as well." She sighed, matching his smile. When he kissed her she paused, taken away for a moment. "Good, that was the goal." She whispered as she leaned against him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games