Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 am
How do reapers with familiars generally summon/desummon their familiar?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 am
Same way other reapers summon weapons ~ they just kind of focus on manifesting their FEAR, unless there's some sort of sub-species gimmick to it ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 am
Pales and I were plotting together to have my Reaper and his Quest!Reaper be childhood friends. If they get to talking on HIM, can I log it as a solo if I only count my words in the HIM & any additional words that bring the word count up to at least 800?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 am
Is it okay to set up a dorm for my enrolled character without having his art/cert yet? Ditto a plot thread, so long as I don't actually start RPs?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm
pinch: this is...ok. Just make sure it doesn't touch on anything they may have to retcon later.

reman: this is fine  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:23 pm
Thanks, Liz. We'll be careful!  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 pm
I have a plot idea, one I probably won't launch until the end of his Y2/beginning of Y3. It probably won't effect anyone other than the ones I invite into PRPs, like I did with summer vacay, but after I'd pulled summer vacay off already Chi was all "I'm waiting for some approval before starting Danny's summer plots"

And I OTL because I've been writing so long that I've forgotten that some stuff might need permissions.

But anyway, it has to do with Fang. Do I need to PM you before I start it? (which won't be for a while, unless I suddenly get a "I wanna do THIS NOW~" urge)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm
D:> I can't actually give you a blanket yes/no on that. But if you're fairly sure that the overall plot is fine and not something that needs approval, then go ahead ~ the worst that could happen would just be a retcon.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 am
Yeah, nobody's gonna die, there might be a few threats of violence and some darker moments, but it'll just be drama as far as I can tell right now<33 I want to expand on Roch's dirty past. *Is really excited about this idea*u* *  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 pm
Does your Enroll getting approved mean that your FEAR is approved?

If not when posting for FEAR approval do I have to use the one I listed on my Enroll? After thought I really don't think barrier is that beneficial, but if the Enroll = approval I'll stick with it and try it out.

Thanks for your time <3  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm
Just for confirmation.

Was Hellma's previous body, Mrs Claus (aka Jingleberry's mom)?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 am
Enroll doesn't mean the FEAR has been approved ~ go ahead an post in the approval thread,and you can still change their Y1 FEAR ~

Blade: WHYY ARE YOU TRYING TOE UNMASK MY MSYTERYS  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:39 am
Because I always wanted to hear "I and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids !"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm
zoomutt

In the BOSS ORP, what happens to the students who were present, but far from the figures?  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm
Euphoric Ghost
zoomutt

In the BOSS ORP, what happens to the students who were present, but far from the figures?

They have the option of ICly having caught up, and gone to the site, otherwise they can linger in the thread under further GM assistance arrives :>  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games