Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:34 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Tired and irritated
Thoughts: Bloody bird...
With: No one

Marina was trying to enjoy her breakfast in peace and not fall asleep while eating. Unfortunately her relative calm was disrupted by a particularly noisy owl with a high pitched, keening, screech. She could have recognized it by the screech a mile away. She, or it as Marina liked to refer to it, was Banshee, the Aldreds' owl and the object of Marina's loathing. She absolutely despised the idiotic owl. And it hated her, always pecking at her or leaving dead things in her breakfast when it dropped off mail for her. Here it came, swooping down and doing it's very best to drop Marina's mail onto her pancakes. Oh, that was it! She wondered briefly if she would get in trouble for hexing an owl. The Slytherin sprang to her feet and caught the letter spiraling towards her pancakes in one hand, clenching her knife rather tightly in the other. Banshee screeched in disappointment and started to swoop at the redhead girl, but the look of cold fury directed towards it halted the bird in midair. Marina looked on grimly as the owl departed, not relaxing until it was gone. She turned to her letter, opening it up. It was from her parents, she didn't get mail from anyone else. She skimmed it quickly. Nothing of importance, just her mum complaining about the neighbor's dog running loose in their yard and her dad asking her how her grades were doing. Typical parent stuff. She folded it and shoved into her satchel, returning to her pancakes.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine calmly walked to the table, even though she certainly did not feel calm. That dream had unnerved her some, but it was only a dream, and just that. It was nothing more. There were happier things to do. Things such as the feast. Of course, it would be better if her house was actually there.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn walked up and sat down at the Slytherin table. She had enjoyed her first year quite a bit. It was a lot better here than at home and she enjoyed Chance's company very much. She wasn't looking forward to going home to her oppressive muggle hating father. Her year here had taught her a lot. She had met a few half bloods and even some mudbloods and they were all quite nice. The only off one seemed to be Darius. She chewed her lip thoughtfully. It wasn't like she had befriended any of the other bloods, but they had seemed nice when she spoke to them. Not at all like her awful half brother.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle ghosted into the hall and took a seat at the table of snakes. She wore no shoes yet again. She rarely wore them if she could get away with it. Her grey eyes slid over the others around her coldly. None of the new Slytherins were of interest to her besides the two Ross boys and maybe the girl as well. Tay was not at the table for her to entertain herself with, and her next best choice, Ronyo was also missing. She held back a sigh and rested her chin in her hand. The year had been interesting with the Edgeworth boy although rather uneventful. She had taken Tay's advice to heart, but had not put it into play yet. With a small smile she let her eyes continue to wander, in case someone to play with caught her eye.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin Chaser

Eretria quietly came into the great hall and took a seat. Well, this had been a rather unproductive year. First with quidditch, which had seemed to be cursed with bad luck, and then with transfiguration and that dreadful toad of a teacher they had. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed up at the staff table. Well, at least he wouldn't be her teacher for long. She was glad that, with the change of years from third to fourth, she wouldn't have to suffer through another of his lessons. Propping her chin under her hands, she waited for the feast to start.

----------------------------------
State: Grateful
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: What a year...
With: Slytherins

Marina slipped into a seat at the table, for once bright eyed and not at all tired. She could hardly believe the year was over. It had all gone by so quickly. Next year she would be a third year... She still had to choose her electives, she realized. Well, there would be plenty of time for that. Right now she was in no rush. She glanced around at the others at the table. There was that prefect girl, what was her name, Jaslene? Something like that. And there was that first year Jesslyn or whatever her name was, the one with the twin brother. Didn't they have a half brother in Slytherin too? Oh, how would she know, it wasn't like she actually socialized with her fellow Slytherins. That would require hanging around the dungeons, and the dungeons made her nervous. They were too dark and cold. She had to walk with her wand lit up every time she went down there. Oh, there was that third year girl, who's name she couldn't recall at all, and Michelle. Brooding as usual. Marina gave her a small smile, still uncertain with her standing with the girl, as always.

"Endurance is nobler than strength, and has more patience than beauty."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jessica walked toward the Slytherin a bit deep in thought, Where has the time gone? Is it me, or is time seemingly flowing faster. Perceptions are always tricky, I guess... Oh.... The Aldred girl. She reminds me of....

An internal decision was made, and the Slytherin prefect took a seat beside Marina Aldred. Casting her green eyed gaze as her fellow redhead, Jess noticed that the girl seemed to be deep in thought. With a slightly impish smile on her ruby lips, Jess had a feeling that this girl might be similar to herself, "So Marina, how did you year go? .... Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:20 am

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: Oh, it's that prefect...
With: Jessica

Marina turned her head slightly, looking up at the older girl, a fellow pale redhead. Jessica Sassareth. She was a sixth year prefect, if Marina remembered correctly. The second year was usually very wary of the Slytherin prefects who were coincidentally all purebloods, which she was sure had something to do in their selection. After all, it was the house where blood was power. She hoped to break the tradition in her fifth year by becoming a prefect. She did have a perfect record, and near perfect grades. Marina studied Jessica for a moment before replying, trying to discern what the prefect's intentions were. She'd had a pretty good year, and she didn't want it ruined by being mocked at the end of term feast. "My year was good. Much better than the previous one," she answered, brown eyed gaze steady and firm. It had been a better year. She actually had friends: Ada and Nell. Granted, that wasn't a lot of friends, but better than none, which was how many she'd had last year. Oh, and the fact that she hadn't had a near death experience was a plus. She'd also gotten to curse out Dominic Montague in three different languages, which had been pretty fun, though a bit overboard. And Marina had finally gotten over he nightmares, thanks to the help of Professor Harlowe and the pensieve belonging to Mr. Edgeworth. And Damien, she supposed. He was actually pretty easy for her to get along with, if the two of them forgot about their difference in blood status, social standing, opinions, and pretty much everything. But he wasn't a pratty as he had been last year. And of course, he'd saved her life. That had earned him some points in her book. But was everything alright? This last question left her silent, and she looked around at the other Slytherins, who might never accept her for who she was. She realized that she didn't give a rat's arse. And it felt good. Because when Marina thought about it, she had it a heck of a lot easier than the rest of them. There were no expectations for her, she was simply 'the Aldred girl', the halfblood, the outsider. The dragon in a house of snakes. The thing was, snakes couldn't fly. But she could. Marina smiled, a real grin, at Jessica. "Yeah, everything's fine. How about you?"

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 am
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin Chaser

Eretria frowned as the table started filling up. Apparently there was a second year speaking with Jessica Sassareth, a sixth year who seemed to look healthier this year than last. As far as she knew, the second year never spoke to anyone in her own house, making her stand out like a sore thumb amongst the silver and green. Nodding to herself, she scooted down the table a bit, her eyebrow cocked in interest. "Hello, you seem to be an odd pair. Everything all right?"

State: Interested
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Walking into the hall Ronyo looked at his table for signs of Jessi, he had promised to look for her so they could sit together and not worry about the other snakes about the table. He spotted a patch of red hair and smiled until he saw there was two sets. His smile grew seeing the two girls sitting and talking with each other. The only two Slytherins he had found nice and good spirited had both been girls and both been red heads. What was it with Ronyo and red heads? Phi had been one of his best friends and her hair could have been a flame on her head, and then Jessi and Marina now. With a chuckle Ronyo moved to sit next to Jessi and waved at Marina, the new addition to the Chimera Club.

"Well this makes my day easier and more enjoyable. I get to enjoy the feast with two lovely ladies who I don't have to worry about trying to do anything mischievous to me," Ronyo smiled at the two girls, "Here I was hoping to introduce you two to each other and you beat me to it. Just to put any odd feelings to rest if there are still any, you two are probably the fellow Slytherins I trust the most."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil sat down at the table with his sister. The year was not so bad for him the biggist downer was that he did not get to play but seeing how the team lost every game this year it was not so bad at least he didin't look stupid like Darius did "Hey." He said with a smile to her. He had not seen much of his sister he was so busy.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius had a rather bad first year. Managed to play all the games this year but didn't even hit a single person. Not only that they last in the Quidditch Cup and the house cup. He didn't even make a friend. He sat down at the end of the table.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:17 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn looked up at her brother and smiled at him. "Hello." She greeted him pleasantly. She ran her fingers through her pigtails thoughtfully and glanced at the Ravenclaw table where Chance sat. A small smile graced her lips before she returned her attention to her brother. "Are you happy to be heading home?" She asked Virgil curiously.
User Image

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm
A letter floated down and landed right infront of Darius Silver. On the front of it in large loopy lettering, his name was written.

Elliryanna McHalen
Darius, Right?
So this may sound odd, but I'm used to getting weird looks so it's whatever. Anyways, I wanted to apologize for whatever I or my family might have done to you. Your the Ross half blood boy right? You don't go by their last name but I could guess. At the beginning of the year I was hoping we could be friends, but I never got the chance to talk to you much. So instead I'm hoping you could come and spend time with me and my sister over summer. We could play quidditch together and I'm sure our house is a better place for you to be than your own... If i'm guessing right... I hope we can be friends.
Sincerely Elliryanna McHalen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:35 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

The end of the year, it had dawned on him early this morning as he arose from sleep in the confines of his mothers office in the infirmary—he hadn’t wanted to brave the treacherous depths of the dungeon, or the static cold that sunk deep in the bones. It reminded him too much of home, and the funeral he had left Hogwarts for a fortnight to attend to. His cousin, Annabelle, likely won’t show her face here tonight, he’d have bet his life on it, if it weren’t for the cruelty of irony that bled like liquid copper in his mouth, so metallic and bitter.

A part of him was ashamed to show his face out here tonight—he had missed every single game this year, Belle’s too, and because of it, they’d lost miserably. He had to choke back the sarcasm welling up in his throat behind a closed dam, the smallest crack would suffice to bleed it all through.

But silence was golden.

Glancing up and down the row of students, his eyes narrowed, catching light of who was with who, and whom was not. Thin, wiry lips tightened to form a thin line across his chiseled jaw as the towering youth of twelve meandered down amongst the ranks of students to wade in the black waters with the snakes. Crystalline blue eyes sparkled, searching for those gems of pure obsidian, eyes he couldn’t find. Eli was no where to be found, the forlorn thought thundered in his chest—why was he even here?

She’s not…

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 147lbs ☣ Age: 12
Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda's fist was clenched. Today, the school would discover who had won the Quidditch Cup. Humiliatingly, it was not Slytherin. I have to buy a broom, she noted to herself, gulping in dissatisfaction. What was Kaitlyn going to do, or say? They were poor enough as it was. It was a miracle her sister let her buy a broom in the first place. Amanda slipped into a seat next to Eretria.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games