Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:24 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyL’AMOUR EST UN OISEAU REBELLE QUE NUL NE PEUT APPRIVOISER
yyyyyyy██████████ ███████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy█████████████████ᵉᵗ ᶜ’ᵉᶳᵗ ᵇᶤᵉᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵛᵃᶤᶰ ᵠᵘ’ᵒᶰ ˡ’ᵃᵖᵖᵉˡˡᵉ
yyyyyyyyy████████████████████████████ᶳ’ᶤˡ ˡᵘᶤ ᶜᵒᶰᵛᶤᵉᶰᵗ ᵈᵉ ʳᵉᶠᵘᶳᵉʳˑ██ xx
yyyyyyyL’oιѕeαυ qυe тυ croyαιѕ ѕυrpreɴdereBαттιт d’αιle eт ѕ’eɴvolα.___xxxxxxxxxx oo
yyyyyyy______ Si██je██t’aime,██prends██garde██à██toi!___

xxxᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
xx
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
x
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Professor Windsor et. al.
xx
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
xxx
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '....'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Humming a light tune as the frenchwoman entered into the chamber, the Animagus Professor glowed with excitement as she took her seat at the table and adjusted her hair. Bonne soirée~!” With a cheerful ring in her voice, Lulu smiled to the other staff members before focusing her attention on the solitary Cursebreaking Professor. ”What is zis?” She asked, leaning over to one side as she pointed at the Professor’s book. Lulu was genuinely curious to know what a lot of the other Professors were reading – it seemed as if a lot of them really liked to read, and while Lulu herself did enjoy a few books here she could never see herself reading during these festivities… unless, of course, the book itself was genuinely more interesting. Did such a book exist in the world? Perhaps, but Lulu wasn’t likely going to find it any time soon.

Lᴜᴇʟʟᴀ Hᴜᴄᴋᴀʙᴇᴇ / / Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Fᴇʀʀᴇᴛ Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ / / Rᴏsᴇᴡᴏᴏᴅ / / Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ Tᴀɪʟ Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

OOC ;; Hope you don't mind the interaction!

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:03 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Sadly, as all the older students will tell the younger, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Great Hall - Staff Table

Thorsten knew most would be curious where his daughter would be while he was at school. Sadly he had to do some juggling but luckily living in Scotland wasn’t too terrible. Remembering his time at school Thorsten nodded. “Yes, she’ll be going to Durmstrang just like I did. For now she’s at home. I have made arrangements to have someone watch her while I’m here.” He answered her before explaining. “I’m here during the day and home the rest of the time. With my classes and her being in a muggle school throughout the day, I only needed to make sure Tuesday nights and Friday mornings were covered. In the next two years she’ll be seven and going off to charm school so it will be easier then.” Despite not traveling Cornelia surprisingly understood quite a bit for a five year old.

Looking down the table he noted the brunette that Sophie was talking about. ‘So she has a sister…’ He thought. As she talked he thought about if he’d noticed the Magic Neep on his travels. It slightly ran a bell when he strolled through town. Being knew he figured he might as well see what was around before the school year started. “I’m glad to hear you are doing something you enjoy.” He told her. “The two jobs are certainly different from one another.” He said. “I can only hope I’m as luckily with the students in my class.” He added before the Head of the School addressed the room. The rules for students were just like at Durmstrang so at least he knew what to look out for as a professor.

With : Fellow colleges... Sophie

Wearing : Professional

OOC : - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw Alumni │ Mind Magic Professor

As Kolton sat down, he raised an eyebrow in question for a quick second as she greeted him. Had she always called him pet? And more importantly, did she call everyone pet? He decided not to dwell on it and pushed it out of his mind almost as quickly as it appeared. It wasn't that big a deal, anyway. "Yes, I apologize. I just got.. Caught up in something, I suppose. Not a great start to the year, I admit. But here I am," he added with a smile. Kolton suddenly felt a warm pair of hands on his and a head on his shoulder, and it took him a second to process it was hers. He wondered whether or not she knew what she was doing, and if she did, well.. He wasn't complaining. "Yes, mine was pleasant. Though it was quite boring as well. I took a trip to London, and that was.. Interesting. Maybe we could meet up sometime next summer, I'm sure that would make it at least a little bit less boring. If you want, of course."

Cara MiaKitty

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:22 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon sat at the table watching the sorting and noticed that there were a lot of Slytherin students this year. That didn’t mean anything to him since he was a professor and all students were equal no matter what their house. Clapping for every student he was surprised when the last name Umber. Looking at Germaine who just so happened to be next to him, Landon didn’t say anything. He just watched as Kiley was sorted into Ravenclaw and Kimberly was sorted into Gryffindor. Clapping for both, he turned his attention to the overly happy Germaine. “I didn’t know you had kids.” Landon said with a smile. “You must be proud.” He added knowing he was for Emma when she was sorted last year.

Glancing over as Timothy began his usually rule reminder for the students and announced the feast, Landon found himself scanning the Hufflepuff table. Spotting Emma, he smiled seeing that she seemed happy to say the least. Putting food on his plate he looked back to his college. Though he didn’t know what being a parent was all about he did know what it was like to be an uncle and he couldn’t complain one bit.

With: Fellow Professors... Germaine

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:33 pm
We will call this place our home,
The dirt in which our roots may grow.
Though the storms will push and pull,
We will call this place our home.
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.
Every year, measure how tall.
And just like a work of art,
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornlibrarian

Germaine glanced over with a wide smile when someone nearby spoke up, and nodded at Landon, who she'd always been friendly with but rarely seemed to get the chance to talk too much. They were both very busy, after all. "I didn't until this summer," she said warmly. "Adopted; and I am, they're wonderful girls." She didn't think Landon had children of his own, but she seemed to remember... "Wasn't your niece sorted a year or two ago? That must have been fun; you got to be the proud uncle." She was distracted by the appearance of the food, and set about filling her plate, humming under her breath a little.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Let the years we’re here be kind.
Let our hearts, like doors, open wide.
Settle our bones like wood over time.
Give us bread, give us salt, give us wine.
A little broken, a little new.
We are the impact and the glue.
Capable of more than we know,
We call this fixer upper home.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:52 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon smiled. So she adopted the two girls. Now that explained why he didn’t know about them until now. “Congratulations then on becoming a new mother of two.” He told her brightly. “I bet they are.” He said with a smile. He wondered if either of them would be interested in his class. He’d have to wait till next year to find out. That was a whole year away. For now he’d just be happy for all the new students. When Germaine mentioned his niece he nodded. “Yes, Emma was sorted last year, ended up in Hufflepuff.” He told her with a smile. “It was and I did get to be that.” He imagined it would be the same as being a parent in some way. At least he got to see her sorting much like Germaine most parents didn’t get too.

With: Fellow Professors... Germaine

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFatherRavenclaw AlumniArchaeologist

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot, I'm introverted
You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.

And I bring these words to life...

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Sebastian looked up to see a blonde professor, who was carrying a cheerful and bubbly atmosphere, who greeted the staff before before she focused on his, which he didn't expect. He nodded and greeted her back with a friendly tone, "Bonjour, madam, you must be the Animagus Professor?" With his honesty, despite his traveling background, he was not a good speaker of French or any languages aside from English. "Oh this?" He said when the lady curiously asked him about his book, it was a collection of short stories by Luigi Pirandello, currently reading a short story of "The Jar". "This book is basically the collection of short stories written by Luigi Pirandello, an Italian novelist. This story was quite... amusing," He looked up at Headmaster Steele when he announced the feast, after the announcement turned his head fact to the Frenchwoman. "I think we haven't met? I'm Ian Windsor, I teach Cursebreaking." He at least knew that she used to each Transfiguration because his son Jean used to be in her class, also his son will be taking Animagus Classes.

[ OOC : I'm actually glad for the interactions! <33 ]

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation,
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation
These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "This feast seemed fine as usual"
With : Lulu Huckabee
Attire :

Forks Anonymous

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy█████████████████ᵉᵗ ᶜ’ᵉᶳᵗ ᵇᶤᵉᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵛᵃᶤᶰ ᵠᵘ’ᵒᶰ ˡ’ᵃᵖᵖᵉˡˡᵉ
yyyyyyyL’oιѕeαυ qυe тυ croyαιѕ ѕυrpreɴdereBαттιт d’αιle eт ѕ’eɴvolα.___xxxxxxxxxx oo

xxxᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
xx
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
x
xx
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
xxx
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '....'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Detecting that she had caught the man maybe not at the best of times as he had his nose in the books, it was a relief to Lulu when, upon being spoken to, the Cursebreaking professor peaked his head up and spoke to her in a friendly manner. At least that much hadn’t changed about Hogwarts – the staff were generally quite friendly. ”Ah~ oui!” Lulu responded. ”Zat would be me… I seem to ‘ave many étudiant this year. Many children are interested in learning ze subject. C’est manifique~”

With the feast underway and the festivities proceeding, Lulu found herself a little more relaxed, sitting back in her chair as she sipped from her goblet. With her attention focused onto Professor Windsor again, Lulu smiled. Unsure if the man knew her name or anything about her other than the subject she was teaching, Lulu decided to introduce herself as well. Je suis Lulu ‘uckabee… ze name Windsor sounds very familiar… ‘ave you any children, Professor?”

Lᴜᴇʟʟᴀ Hᴜᴄᴋᴀʙᴇᴇ / / Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Fᴇʀʀᴇᴛ Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ / / Rᴏsᴇᴡᴏᴏᴅ / / Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ Tᴀɪʟ Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

OOC ;; ...

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:45 am
User Image

Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFatherRavenclaw AlumniArchaeologist

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot, I'm introverted
You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.

And I bring these words to life...

╔══════════════════════════════╗

The redheaded professor smiled, "Is that so? That's quite good news. After all, Animagus is quite something an interesting subject, oh if only if I'm good at Transfiguration," He chuckled and decided to close his small book when the feast was arrived, perhaps the book can wait. He put away his book inside his robes, which didn't seem to gain any weight fortunately. The woman introduced herself as Lulu Huckabee, hmm at least he could remember that to call her, easy enough. When Professor Huckabee asked him regarding his surname and children, he answered, "Yes, I do. I have a son in Ravenclaw. His name is Eugene, and I suppose it sounded familiar for the fact that he wished to apply for Animagus Class this year." It could be the fact that Eugene used to be part of the Quidditch, or the fact that his nephew and nieces had a reputation for being... way too outgoing.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation,
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation
These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "This feast seemed fine as usual"
With : Lulu Huckabee
Attire :

Forks Anonymous

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx

xxxᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
xx
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
x
xx
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
xxx
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '....'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Est-ce vrai?” Lulu asked, clapping her hands together gently as she perked up in her chair. There was a look of genuine excitement on her face when the Professor announced that his son would be attending her class this year. ”Ah, ‘ow wonderful~ I must ‘ave read ‘is name on ze class list zis year!” She explained. Lulu had actually been fairly shocked when she was given her class list – there seemed to be a great number of students taking interest in Animgaus Studies this year, which meant that she would actually have to make some form of a formal lesson plan. Of course, she didn’t mind that she had to do work over the school year – that was what she was getting paid to do after all. But getting right back into it after such a long time was a little daunting for the professor. She hoped the students would receive her well… and that her accent wouldn’t get too much in the way of her lessons.

”Transfiguration is a very ‘ard topic indeed… but ze subject of cursebreaking is much more complex, no?” Filling her plate with the most colorful and exotic foods she could find when it all appeared, the Frenchwoman started to casually pick at her food, taking small bites in between the conversation. ”I ‘ave never studied such a thing… but I understand zat some curses are incredibly complex. ‘ow a wizard or witch may come up with such spells is something zat I will never understand.”

OOC ;; ...

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary, newspaper in hand, set out to start the day with some breakfast. He usually ate in his office to keep up on homework grading. Today, however, it was a bit stuffy in that old office of his. He opened up the windows and left it to air out for the remainder of the day, while he ate his breakfast in the Great Hall. He took a seat and prepared a cup of tea, glancing over the choices for his meal. There were selections of toast, and several different spreads for them all, as well as pancakes, eggs, hash, various meats, baked beans and practically everything else under the sun. Zachary spooned a serving of beans onto his plate, added a few sausage links, an egg and a piece of wheat toast, which he promptly smothered in raspberry jam. He took a bite of the perfectly crisp bread and started on the front page of the paper.

╘════════════════════╡
                                          MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSORx
                                          FORMER HUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                          No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                          If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                          If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

X X

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

Amber sashayed into the great hall and plopped into the seat next to Zachary. She always ate in the great hall because she liked to watch the eyes turn and boys drop as she walked in. Hell even the girls drooled in her presence half the time. Though... she supposed that meant they were lesbians... or at least bisexual. She grabbed a piece of toast and buttered it up before glancing at the professor next to her. She gave him a catty grin and took a rather.... sensual bite from her toast. "Well aren't you a sweet little thing." She purred. She always had to flirt didn't she? The boys either drooled all over her, or if they were more resistant, still got a little fuzzy in her presence. She preferred the drooling kind. Anyone that worshiped her was her kind of fun.

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary flipped the page of his newspaper, searching for something interesting to read. Anything that wasn't sports or stories about cats would be good enough for him. Reaching over to his plate, he picked up a sausage link and popped it into his mouth. It was then that he noticed that he was no longer alone. Glancing to the chair next to him, he found a rather attractive looking woman. She was just eating toast... but something about it made him choke on his own food. Coughing up the bits of meat, he took a sip of his tea, hoping to wash it down so he could, at the very least, breathe. Once he caught his breath and was no longer gasping for air, he took another look at the woman sitting beside him. Her eyes seemed hypnotizing, in a way, and her skin glowed, despite the awful lighting in the Hall. What... Why was he thinking this way? His heart could only belong to his passed beloved. Blinking rapidly, he shook his head, trying to snap himself out of whatever spell she must have cast over him. "Erm... Good morning, miss, um... I beg your pardon, I don't believe we've met before." he managed to spit out.

╘════════════════════╡
                                          MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSORx
                                          FORMER HUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                          No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                          If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                          If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

X X

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

She grinned a cat like grin when he got all flustered and confused. He was obviously a sweet man. She really shouldn’t be so awful… but that would be so unlike her. She was a bad girl after all. She smirked and reached a delicate hand over to wipe a drop of tea from just below his lip. She winked at him as she did so, and licked the tea from her finger. She was indeed an awful human being. If Hades could talk he would tell her so, instead the fox slept happily in her lap. Apparently coming to breakfast this early was not in his plan.

She took a sip of her own pumpkin juice and then grabbed a bagel from the table and smeared some strawberry cream cheese on before answering his stuttered out greeting.
                                                                        "Hello sweetheart." She purred, taking a bite from her bagel. "I’m Amber Evette Denier, professor of Wandless magic." She gave him another wink. God sweet people were far more fun to play with. She really should do it more often. At that moment Hades decided to pop his head up and steal the piece of toast from her plate to munch on. "So you don’tyou’re your breakfast and then steal mine?" The veela asked, glancing down at the fox in her lap who was now happily munching the toast and not giving her a glance at all. She rolled her eyes and pat his head before turning her eyes back on the professor next to her. She was hoping she could hypnotize him with her eyes. That would be interesting. "So what do you teach honey?"

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

The Shiny Furret

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces