Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron gave Daisy a small smile when she said it's nice to meet him. Was it just to be friendly? Anything but Slytherin, he thought, but he kept himself from saying that out loud in case Daisy wanted to be in that house. He couldn't understand why anyone would want to be there, but each person has a different reason as to why they do or don't want to be in a certain house. "I think Gryffindor or even Hufflepuff would be just swell," he admitted, still not realizing the girl had been blushing. "What about you?" he asked, curious to know what house she wanted to be in.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
"Yeah well the name Black Lake implies danger and creepiness moreover than beauty and mystique." Kellan commented. She groaned. It felt like a life time on this boat. If she wasn't so scared about what could be lurking in the waters she would just swim to the castle. It would probably be faster.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah sighed to herself as she let the tip of her finger touch the water for a slight second so nothing would bite it."That is true, but it is still so beautiful,"she said as she looked at her reflection in the water.

User Image
Mood--- Bored

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" lalalalalalala

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Slytherin might be good, but Ravenclaw probably.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

"Well let's see most of my family have been either Hufflepuffs or Ravenclaw. I personally wouldn't mind Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I believe I have the smarts for Ravenclaw and the witts for Slytherin,"she said in her serious voice not knowing he didn't like Slytherin."So what about your family, are you planning on following in there footsteps?"she asked unknowingly that he was a muggle. 

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked when she said she'd want to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Those are the opposite of what I want to be in, he thought, almost letting out a chuckle. It's not that the boy didn't like Slytherin, it's just he didn't want to be in that specific house because he didn't want to constantly be surrounded by people he could potentially get into physical fights with. "Actually, no one in my family even knew this existed," he said, not knowing how to express what 'this' was. It was a mix of Hogwarts, a mix of the weird candy he ate today, a mix of wizards and witches, and anything in between.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
"I will admit to that." Kellan said. The lake gave a lovely reflection of everything around it including the school itself. "Doesn't it make you wonder how beatiful it must be at sunrise? Sunset? I would love to take pictures of that kind of scenery. It would be perfect."

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: What he is a muggle.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: I need to go to bed I will post when I wake up. I have to go to the gym first though so I won't be on till around lunch or maybe a little earlier. american central time.

Daisy smiled when he chuckled a little bit then looked down at her feet as they waited for the last two people to get on the boat. When she heard about his family though she was not expecting it and snapped her head up."You are a....,"she had to swallow back her sharp tone,"a muggle." This was horrible she really liked Cameron, but she wasn't supposed to like muggles. Maybe her parents were wrong not to because he was really nice to her. She always heard that muggles were rude and didn't have any manners. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows at how surprised Daisy seemed to be when she found out he was a muggle born. "I thought wizards can't be muggles," he said, slightly confused. Is a muggle someone who is born with no magical abilities, or someone who doesn't have wizard or witch parents but is still a wizard or witch? he wondered. "But, yeah. Neither of my parents have magic," he continued.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 am
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe joined the crowd of first years and tried to pretend she'd been there all along. She'd got distracted by toad on the way to the lake. She climbed into one of the last boats. It had Cameron and a girl she hadn't met before in it. She smiled at them both and listened to their conversation.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese hdn't noticed people sitting down all around her. She over heard a conversation, which it was hard not to considering they were right beside her. She set Miya's carrier down between her legs and looked over at the two who had introduced themselves as Cameron and Daisy. Anneliese gulped and started talking to the two, "Pardon my intrusion, but I'm Anneliese Jinxx. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, so I hope you don't mind if I budge in...?" she asked, her curly blonde hair over one shoulder, her chocolate brown eyes darting from both their faces waiting for a response.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Excited, nervous, bored
With // Alot of first years
Location // The Lake/Boat
Theme // Big City Dreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:35 am
Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel?

Lore looked out at the water as they sat in the boats, wishing she had sat somewhere else that had people. She felt isolated. Then she looked up at the sky. The sky seemed to be alight with diamonds. Billions upon trillions of diamonds.

Thoughts: Hogwarts
Mood: excited
What am I doing?: Nothing really.

Kai Sparrowheart

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica sat gazing at the sky while the boats moved them ever closer to the castle. She could not believe she was here! Her father had always told her that Hogwarts was one of the best places on the planet and she was more excited than she had ever been in her life to experience it.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin frowned when Gracie gripped the boat's side. She hoped she didn't keel over. She looked up at the sky and smiled. Caitlin tapped Grace on the shoulder, "Just find a place in the sky that isn't moving. Keep looking at it until we're there. That's what my uncle told me when we went fishing."She said with a smile. Caitlin pulled her hair from beneath her cloak, her brown curls overlapping her black cloak. Her soft brown eyes searched the lake for more people she knew. Spotting Raiden and Drae, she waved and continued to look around. Caitlin looked around again and her gaze landed on the dirty blonde hair of Cameron's. She smiled and waved at him to.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie looked over at Caitlin and then nodded her head and looked towards the sky. She liked that much better than looking at the black lake. It was much to dark to see what lay hidden inside the waters, but she knew either way she wouldn't like it. It came with the territory of not knowing how to swim.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 am
Emma Craw
First Year

Emma settled back into spot on the boat. She wasn't interested in make conversation nor was interested in looking into the murky water. Her gaze was locked on the distance imagine of her future, Hogwarts. She tried to keep her breathing even and calm herself. To her the imagine wasn't beautiful, it was glowing.

"I just want to get there," she murmured trying to calm herself, quiet the fears that her mother's loving words had stirred. She took in a deep breath again.

Viscountess of Vesper

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked at Cloe as she climbed into the boat he's been sitting in, but his gaze drifted towards a blonde girl who asked if she could join the small group. "Yeah, sure," he said, sliding over a bit to make room. The boat was now full with four people, three of which were girls. That wasn't a bad thing considering most of Cameron's friends from school had been girls. They were just easier to get along with, especially since it was the boys who picked on him. Two of the girls had brown hair while the other was blonde. The boat finally began moving as four people were seated in it. Seeing something move in the corner of his eye, Cameron darted his eyes to the left. What moved was Caitlin's hand as she waved to him. He gave her a small smile, more of a smirk, and waved back.

wearing

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games