Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:29 pm
Marzipanz

This is an agreement between Fuzzy-Gumdrop and Marzipanz to co-own the Soquili Nekomata.

Both have sig rights
Marzipanz has rp rights
Breedings Order-
First: Gumdrop
Second: Marzi
Third: Gumdrop
Fourth: co-own basket

At any time Fuzzy-Gumdrop can dissolve this agreement at their own discretion.

Agree! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 am
Agreement between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Kesmi to co-own the soquili Jabal Chai
User Image

Kesmi's Rights
2nd Breeding
Roleplaying Rights
Teepee
Sig

Caitlyn's Rights
1st Breeding
Roleplaying right
Teepee
Sig

Both have rights:
Deciding major things
3rd basket from each breeding will go to the co-owner with the mate's owner's approval
3rd breeding will be shared
Everything else that is not listed

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:29 am
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Agreement between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Kesmi to co-own the soquili Jabal Chai
User Image

Kesmi's Rights
2nd Breeding
Roleplaying Rights
Teepee
Sig

Caitlyn's Rights
1st Breeding
Roleplaying right
Teepee
Sig

Both have rights:
Deciding major things
3rd basket from each breeding will go to the co-owner with the mate's owner's approval
3rd breeding will be shared
Everything else that is not listed
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:31 pm
Tekkianna
Dark-Jagan
User Image

Breeding Rights:
-First breeding, Tekkianna receives a basket
-Second breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket
-Third breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket

RP Rights:
-Dark-Jagan has OOC and IC RP rights
-Tekkianna has OOC RP rights

General:
-Tekkianna and Dark-Jagan can both display her in their sigs
-If there's ever any third baskets, we will discuss with the stallion's owner to see if the owner not getting a basket can get one? o wo

I happily agree! <333

Since the point of the agreement was for Tekki to get a breeding has been fulfilled, I'll be breaking the agreement from here  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 pm
DeeJaye
Tekkianna
Dark-Jagan
User Image

Breeding Rights:
-First breeding, Tekkianna receives a basket
-Second breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket
-Third breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket

RP Rights:
-Dark-Jagan has OOC and IC RP rights
-Tekkianna has OOC RP rights

General:
-Tekkianna and Dark-Jagan can both display her in their sigs
-If there's ever any third baskets, we will discuss with the stallion's owner to see if the owner not getting a basket can get one? o wo

I happily agree! <333

Since the point of the agreement was for Tekki to get a breeding has been fulfilled, I'll be breaking the agreement from here

Agreed! ouo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

I lysia_nyteblade, here by co-own Carnival Spooks with Artymus. All plots and mates/breedings/ Wishing star/mocks will be discussed by the both of us in length before anything is settled upon. The rights will be broken down as follows.

Arty's rites:
Sig candy
IC Rp ability if choosen to do so
First & Third breedings (I have no rites to any baskets from these.)
OOC RP if wanted.
Teepee rites (He'll sit in my teepee as well so any rp's Arty does will only count towards her teepee's stats.)

Lysia's rites:
Second & Fourth breedings (Arty has no rites to baskets from these.)
IC RP
OOC RP
Sig
Teepee

Both's rites:
In the event that he becomes and elder, we shall share the rites to his last breeding. Arty and I both will receive one of the baskets with the approval of the mate's owner.

I reserve the rite to take back full ownership in the event that arty falls off the face of the earth, cannot be contacted for more than three months.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:22 pm
lysia_nyteblade
User Image

I lysia_nyteblade, here by co-own Carnival Spooks with Artymus. All plots and mates/breedings/ Wishing star/mocks will be discussed by the both of us in length before anything is settled upon. The rights will be broken down as follows.

Arty's rites:
Sig candy
IC Rp ability if choosen to do so
First & Third breedings (I have no rites to any baskets from these.)
OOC RP if wanted.
Teepee rites (He'll sit in my teepee as well so any rp's Arty does will only count towards her teepee's stats.)

Lysia's rites:
Second & Fourth breedings (Arty has no rites to baskets from these.)
IC RP
OOC RP
Sig
Teepee

Both's rites:
In the event that he becomes and elder, we shall share the rites to his last breeding. Arty and I both will receive one of the baskets with the approval of the mate's owner.

I reserve the rite to take back full ownership in the event that arty falls off the face of the earth, cannot be contacted for more than three months.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:39 am
User Image

I, irishgirl1017 do hereby state that the above mentioned soquili will be co owned with iSexy_Goddess.

Rights:

Sexy will be able to RP her as she wishes, display her in her siggy and teepee, and will have rights to the 2nd breeding.

Irish will be able to RP her as I wish, display her in siggy and teepee, will have rights to the 1st breeding.

The third breeding if there is one will be decided between the two of us whom will own the offspring.

If iSexy_Goddess goes inactive for more than 9 months I reserve the right to take back full ownership of Aquarmarine.

((I know I posted this but looked through the archived and this current thread and was unable to locate it so I am doing a new one))  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:16 pm
irishgirl1017
User Image

I, irishgirl1017 do hereby state that the above mentioned soquili will be co owned with iSexy_Goddess.

Rights:

Sexy will be able to RP her as she wishes, display her in her siggy and teepee, and will have rights to the 2nd breeding.

Irish will be able to RP her as I wish, display her in siggy and teepee, will have rights to the 1st breeding.

The third breeding if there is one will be decided between the two of us whom will own the offspring.

If iSexy_Goddess goes inactive for more than 9 months I reserve the right to take back full ownership of Aquarmarine.

((I know I posted this but looked through the archived and this current thread and was unable to locate it so I am doing a new one))

Agreed (used to be iSwexy_Goddess)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:21 pm
Co-Ownership of Kitten between Kivras & Marinity
Please note, this Co-Ownership has been Valid for quite some time, I am simply re-posting for convenience of both myself and Marinity.

User Image

I, Kivras, wish to Co-Own my mare, Kitten, with my best friend/SKANK Marinity. <3

Kivras has the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee
Everything else lolololol

Marinity has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from Kitten's breedings

Should only two baskets occur from any of Kitten's breeding(s), I will Co-Own my chosen basket(s) with Marinity.

Should Marinity and I ever not speak to each other for a period of one year i shalt terminate this w/out her consent blah-blah-blah (As if that would ever happen) and so forth and so on.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 pm
Kivras
Co-Ownership of Kitten between Kivras & Marinity
Please note, this Co-Ownership has been Valid for quite some time, I am simply re-posting for convenience of both myself and Marinity.

User Image

I, Kivras, wish to Co-Own my mare, Kitten, with my best friend/SKANK Marinity. <3

Kivras has the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee

Marinity has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from Kitten's breedings

Should only two baskets occur from any of Kitten's breeding(s), I will Co-Own my chosen basket(s) with Marinity.

Should Marinity and I ever not speak to each other for a period of one year i shalt terminate this w/out her consent blah-blah-blah (As if that would ever happen) and so forth and so on.

Well duh absolutely Kitten is my bae <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 pm
Co-Ownership of Sunyeon between Kivras & Marinity

User Image

I, Kivras, wish to Co-Own my mare, Sunyeon, with my best friend/SKANK Marinity. <3

Marinity has the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee

Kivras has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from Sunyeon's breedings

Should only two baskets occur from any of Sunyeon's breeding(s), Marinity will Co-Own her chosen basket(s) with Kivras.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 pm
Kivras
Co-Ownership of Sunyeon between Kivras & Marinity

User Image

I, Kivras, wish to Co-Own my mare, Sunyeon, with my best friend/SKANK Marinity. <3

Marinity has the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee

Kivras has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from Sunyeon's breedings

Should only two baskets occur from any of Sunyeon's breeding(s), Marinity will Co-Own her chosen basket(s) with Kivras.

Agreeeed!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:51 pm
Co-ownership Agreements between ArashiX and Crimson Ribbon for ponies Corvain, Aeil'vainyx, and Dendrite.

ArashiX has full rp rights, both have sig rights.
LMs, breedings, and baskets will be on a case by case basis. Should either owner disappear from Gaia and be out of contact over six months, the other may take back full rights with re-co-ownership discussed upon the absentee's return.

Agreed<3  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:52 pm
Crimson Ribbon
Co-ownership Agreements between ArashiX and Crimson Ribbon for ponies Corvain, Aeil'vainyx, and Dendrite.

ArashiX has full rp rights, both have sig rights.
LMs, breedings, and baskets will be on a case by case basis. Should either owner disappear from Gaia and be out of contact over six months, the other may take back full rights with re-co-ownership discussed upon the absentee's return.

Agreed<3

Doop doop~ Agreed.

(now we just need to keep this link. XDD)  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games