Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 pm
"It's true I did love Evelyn." He admitted to her. "That's why it hurt so much when she took Emma and divorced me. Because I realized then she didn't love me. She just wanted to breed. I fell for her pretty words. Let them cause my heart to beat for a while. But when I didn't end myself after she left me, I realized that she was not my fated woman. She reached out to me a few years later saying she needed help. That even though I was the last person she wanted to see only I could help and that's when I met Emma, she looked so small in that hospital bed. Dying in that hospital bed guilt weighed me. Has been since that moment I met her. I hover out of guilt. Guilt that I didn't do anything to find her, guilt that I let her mother go with her. Every time you ran off with Alexei a part of me died inside. I didn't know how much I could take before running after you. But now I see it's I who is burdening you. I'm just in your way. Even when I was King I was in your way. I'm even a burden to Emma. She's shut me out. You shut me out and made all these decisions without me. Just like Evelyn. You wanted to be a team yet you sold off our son for economical reasons? Without even thinking about discussing it with me? Oh no you did, you informed me not even realizing you could put him in a life of unending misery if his heart didn't beat! Do you not realize when he was born I put aside a very very large amount of money for him? No. You didn't ask me. No one asks me anything ever. You just do things and not understand how it would affect me. I have had it. I have had enough." He got out of his seat and left the room getting into an elevator. Enough. He'd gone to ask forgiveness. But she had to go and inform him that thing. He went to his son. Not yet old enough to realize his heart would stop in a few short years already Conrad could hear it slowing down. "Come son, I need to talk to you, Father to Son like mine did when I Was your age." When the Nanny tried to stop him he growled eyes black and tugged his son to the parking lot driving them out somewhere it would take Anya a long time to find them. He told his son everything about Natural borns. How that Alexei's heart was slowing down, that if this noble girl wasn't his queen, that his heart would never beat. They'd never have children because of it and he would be utterly miserable. "Tell me about this girl." Conrad said. "What does she look like, what is she like?

Emma grinned holding onto her mate her head on his shoulder. "Yes lets!" She knew who he was talking about. Knew he always hated Liam. "Water Fight!" She whooped Fist in the air. Her belly already looking a little bigger. She noticed a servant with a tray of something and stole a leg from it devouring it as they went.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm
Did he seriously not realize how much she had depended on him for support and he would just leave? Tears formed in her eyes as she held herself, he never truly cared enough to even notice the subtle things she would do. Also, she had only left once with Alexei after Conrad was killing people off because they followed her. That was the only time. Ever. And he was willing to hold that against her? Anya remained calm as she let him run. If he was so willing to leave her when she needed him the most, then it only showed his character.

Alexei beamed with delight, "She's very nice. Her name is Bridgette, but she likes it when I call her Bri instead. Her hair is really long and pretty like the sun, wavy and smells like sunflowers, or that's what she says i've never smelled one of those before. She doesn't like to stay inside, she said she likes to ride her horse on the hills and stay in the cities during the winter seasons because of the festive holidays. I really like her. Mother said she only paired me up with her because she could hear our hearts beat together when we're near each other. Mother said she had agreed that with you, are you not happy, Father? I can smell that you are angry at Mother again."

Oscar readied the two buckets, handing one to Emma as they sneaked up on Liam and the twins before dousing them with the ice-cold water. Isolde was the only one spared because of her condition, but she laughed along side the royal couple as Liam snarled at Oscar. She then ogled him like a school girl as he took of his shirt, exposing his god-like muscles as he went to lay his shirt somewhere else to dry.

"Don't like a little water, poochie?" Oscar teased.

"As funny as that was," Isolde gave a look to Liam, keeping him quiet so he didn't upset anyone around him, "It's a known fact that lycans enjoy bathing in water, but not when it's a surprise like that."

"That's..that's the point of it all," Oscar pointed to the bucket, "Or else it wouldn't be so damn funny."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:02 pm
"I'm angry because she took a gamble with your happiness son." Conrad replied. "It's what I crave most of all. For you and the twins to be happy. If, if she had been wrong. Alexei don't make my mistakes okay? Don't follow my path, it could ruin your relationship with this girl. I know Anya's only going to take me for so long before she lets Katya kill me." He frowned. Anya had heard him? Was he missing something with his mate? He never missed anything but lately. He'd been so on edge with Katya and Leonardo that he probably had missed so many things. "You know what son, when we get back I'm taking your mother somewhere just the two of us to work this out okay? You're a big boy now, I'm putting you in charge. If Katya tries anything, I want you to prove to her that you're not a child to be bossed around. You are my son and that makes you strong." He held Alexei close. "Come, let us go to your mother. If it means I get an a** beating from her then so be it."

Emma burst out in hysteria at the reaction of Liam and the twins. The twins stared daggers at her wiping water from their faces. She looked at Liam blankly. "Eh Oscar's better." She purred giving his behind a nice slap at the end of his sentence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 pm
"For a walking corpse," Isolde teased as she walked over to Liam, placing her hands on his chest before kissing his cheek softly, "I prefer this one."

Liam blushed slightly and smiled genuinely at his mate. A part of him was alive because of her, and she easily calmed the beast within him. He kissed her forehead softly, "I am a lucky man to have you, Izzy. Are you feeling well? Perhaps you should nap for a bit."

"I'm fine," Isolde smiled up at him, then looked at the two soaked twins, "Well, since you two are already wet how about I show you to a special lake that I like to go to for a swim?"

Oscar's hand instinctively went to Emma's behind and gave her cheek a hard squeeze, "Yeah, this one is definitely better."

"Ask not the sun why she sets; Why she shrouds her light away; Or why she hides her glowing gaze; When night turns crimson gold to grey," Luna sang in a cryptic, slightly mournful tone as Celia followed the notes her tutor instructed for her.

Anya watched as Luna sang the first verse to the poem her court had made for her. She waited for a moment, taking in Luna's hauntingly beautiful voice before clapping with a smile on her lips, "Bravo, girls! Both of you are absolutely talented. I envy both of you."

"They really take after our aunts," Katya smiled as she gently nudged Anya.

Celia and Luna gathered together as their instructor prepared for their next lesson, giving their aunt a look of knowing. Both girls were not idle or stupid enough to see that their Auntie Katya was looking to end their mother's marriage. Being born a natural born vampire, their minds were already quite sharp and keen to what was going on around them. With narrowed, sharp eyes, both girls took each other's hands and went about to their next lesson.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 pm
A servant went to Anya with a soft smile. "Your Grace. Something's happened you will like very much." The man gushed. "Your husband, he's, well he's reserved a penthouse suite at a french hotel for the both of you!" More gushing. "He says he wants you to come to the car that he has a surprise for you and that your son helped him with it."

Emma yelped blushing bright red. For a moment her eyes went ice blue and she growled up at Oscar expression full of lust. Sebastian and Scarlette made a face and followed their father and Isolde to wherever it was she was taking them while Emma grabbed Oscar by the collar and dragged him to the hay piles in the stables, unable to wait until they got back to the their room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm
"Go enjoy the maritals, sister," Katya teased, chuckling at the blush on her sister's cheeks as she followed her nieces, "I'll see that the princesses are educated while you're away."

Anya watched as Katya harped on the tutor for not having the girls work a little harder on their creative skills before walking off. She donned on her traveling cape and wrapped it around herself to fight back the colder temperatures of the mountains as she reached the garage where the car was. Alexei greeted her, handing her a cup of warmed blood for her, "You will be in for quite a treat, Mother. I hope you enjoy your time away. Who shall you name as regent?"

"For now, have Crystal as my regent," Anya answered, knowing the witch was a better choice than Katya at this point, "If any one questions my reasoning, please remind them that Crystal shares no sides and declares all races equal under the light of the moon and sun. It's a code, Alexei, do not forget that one."

Anya kissed the top of his head before entering the vehicle and sipping the warmed blood just for her.

"I knew you couldn't keep off of me for too long," Oscar mused as he held Emma against his waist, "Little vixen, can't keep your hands off me, can you?"

He pulled her down to a forceful kiss as he tore off their clothes before placing her back on his lap, "Lets tear this place apart."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Conrad smiled at her softly. "I figured you'd need this after all that's happened." He smiled risking a caress of her cheek then drove them to a Port helping her up out of the car and to the Cruise ship. "I planned everything. So please don't worry one bit." He kept her close pressing a kiss to her shoulder helping her onto the Cruise ship. It would take them to Paris three hours before dawn they'd check into his hotel, yes his but under a different name, then he'd apologize for his behaviour and ask her to open up to him. To stop closing herself off. It drove him mad.

Emma grinned yelping a little at the kiss but kissed him back helping him out of their clothes. "Figuratively please my love, or it will take the stable hands days to find the run away horses." She purred. "And gentle. I don't want to hurt our baby." She put his hand on her bump smiling tenderly. "He already has a heartbeat." She kissed Oscar hard pushing him down on his back. Her eyes swirled with colours. "I adore you Oscar."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:12 pm
"I couldn't imagine life without you, Emma," Oscar replied as he gently held her on top of him, before kissing her softly back.

This time, he'd be gentle with her for their child's sake. Oscar sat against the wall as he held Emma close to him. His hands tenderly caressed her back from her shoulders to her rump. All he wanted to do was continuously make love to her, to show her how much he loved her and that it meant for all eternity. He could never truly stay mad at her or ever want to leave her alone. She was his life, and he wanted to prove it to her every time they made love.

"Conrad..." Anya spoke as a blush tinted her cheeks, she couldn't even finish the blood as she set on the seat next to her.

He had treated her nice before, yes, but nothing as nice as this. Once they were on the cruise ship and taken off, Anya looked around the deck that looked like they were the only ones on board. The fresh sea air was new to her, but she didn't get seasick thankfully. She held the bars as she looked down at the darkened ocean since it was still a wee bit early before the sun would come up.

"I was not expecting this," Anya turned towards her husband, "I mean... We've been together for sometime now to know we've come to a small rut together, but I didn't expect you to do anything as grand as this. I am happily surprised."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 pm
Emma blushed heavily loving it when he touched her. She could feel him telling her with just a kiss or a caress of his hand how much he adored her. "I couldn't either." She whispered back to him. Her arms went around his neck holding him close and she smiled. "I bet you feel a bit sad eh?" She teased. "Can't feast on me while I'm carrying." She pressed a kiss to his lips. She adored him so much. Couldn't imagine it any other way. And the twins adored him too. Though they hated his pranks they knew it was him showing affection.

Conrad smiled pulling her to him. "I know I've been a git lately. I just don't like people coming between us, I hate that we don't talk to each other so I thought I'd put this all together so it's just you and me and we can talk or not talk." He winked caressing her behind. "All you like."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm
Anya couldn't smell a single person on board besides the captain that was far enough away to mind their own business. She held Conrad close to her, loving her husband more than ever. Though their marriage was only for a means of her gaining a title, she had grown to love Conrad more than she had ever anticipated. She slowly pulled away from him as she loosened her corset to where it barely held her bust and her dress easily slid downward to expose them even more. Anya ran her fingers through her hair as she smiled sinfully at Conrad, "Perhaps..we should save the talking afterwards. How long has it been since we've made true love, Conrad? I think it's been far too long."

Oscar had broken a wall down as he had protected Emma against the sharp rubble beneath them. He didn't want her or their baby to get hurt, but it didn't hurt him in the least. When they finished, he carried her back into the stables where he laid her on a stack of hay. He snuggled against her as he pulled a musty old blanket over them. Holding her against him, his hands held her slightly bulged belly as he kissed her neck, "So, it's a 'he', huh? How about a name?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:48 pm
Conrad grinned and held her close but far enough that he could admire her beautiful body. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder to her neck then her lips. "Far too long." He mumbled on them pulling them into their pent house suite cabin.

Emma blushed yelping when he broke the wall bot expecting that. She figured though that he had broken it in order to resist taking her rough. She smiled and relaxed on the hay with him snuggling close. "I don't know I think it's a he." She replied. She kissed him softly. "I'm not sure what would be a strong name for a prince?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 pm
"Vladmir," Oscar teased as he kissed the back of Emma's head, "Gustav, or maybe Rasputin. Actually, I wouldn't mind having a son named Raphael. It just sounds cool."

Oscar thought about something for a moment before adding, "If it is a girl, you know she won't be allowed near any guy outside his territory. In fact, it'd be a shame for her too because any guy that tries to come near her will have to go through extensive security before I approach them with a list of demands and expectations."

Anya panted hard, her heart beat running crazy after her love-making with Conrad. They went through the front door going at it all the way to the bedroom before sliding off the bed and onto the floor. She could scarcely remember the fierce passion they had since the beginning of their marriage. Anya wiped the sweat from her brow as she used the sheets to cover herself up before snuggling close to Conrad, "So what made you bring us here, love?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:33 pm
Emma frowned at the ridiculous names he was spouting. Until Raphael. "Sounds like a ninja turtle." She grumbled with a pout. "Oh I know, I know you'll do the exact same for Scarlette and that you and Liam will fight over suitors and rules and everything like that." She snuggled closer throwing a leg over his hips their growing infant's heart beat thrummed against Oscar's hip.

Conrad smiled softly keeping Anya close. "I had this planned for a while, but, I've been thinking, and I know that's a dangerous thing for me to do right?" He chuckled caressing every curve she had. "I realised I hadn't considered you at all you always act like you're never overwhelmed never over burdened with anything I forgot to look at those subtle indicators I used to pick up on. This is me being there for you, and promising to be more attentive and less of a git and taking your side over Emma's and not going crazy every time you talk about Alexei's betrothal. All around I'm just trying to change myself for you, make myself a better husband. But be warned I'll also have a no nonsense policy if Katya tries anything I will have to break my rule on beating the snot out of people. I didn't like what she did." He held Anya close. "And personally, I don't want her influencing the girls too much."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:24 pm
"Though I do claim Scar as my adopted daughter, Liam will have final say. But furry-butt will have a hard time when I kill off his favorite suitors," Oscar placed his hands on Emma's belly to hear the heart beat.

There was a shrill cry that broke the night air that made Oscar's ear twitch. He held Emma close, he hadn't heard that scream before. Sitting up slightly, Oscar listened carefully for a few moments before throwing on their clothes and tossed Emma her clothes, "Get dressed, that came from Liam's pack."

Isolde had never seen this before. There..there was another one of Emma? A cross mix between a human, lycan, and a vampire had snuck up on the pack and killed off six people, two children and four adults. Liam had taken the creature down and snapped it's limbs off and crushed it's head to pieces before it could get to the twins. Isolde protectively stood in front of the twins as fear made her triplets squirm in worry for their mother. Liam wiped the blood from his face as he turned to his kids, "You two ok?"

"Give the girls some credit," Anya mused, pleased to see that Conrad was willing to be more open-minded, "Celia and Luna are wiser beyond their years. I do not think that Katya will be influencing them as easily as she thinks she will. However, we will have to be more strict on them since they will not be holding a higher royal title than 'princess'. The majority of their time will be influencing the courts when they're older."

She had no plans on marrying them off, but she didn't want them to get married either. Celia and Luna would be better off helping their brother once he gets the title of King, then he could use their help elsewhere if he needs a stronger ally. Anya held Conrad tightly as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Perhaps I'll send them to Emma's for some time to be noticed by the lycans. Maybe one of the dogs will find them interesting with their beauty and take them as their mate so there will be more alliance between the vampires and the lycans. That is if they want to, they were born with that freedom where Alexei has a greater responsibility."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:24 am
Emma scented it before the scream. Her eyes wide she threw on clothes and following him to Liam's pack. Her eyes scanned the body her nose inhaled the scent. Sloppy work! Someone was trying to artificially make what could only be naturally made! The body was decaying rapidly. The smell made Emma want to throw up but she held firm. "He had venom mama." Sebastian said. "You don't have venom unless you're biting someone. He had venom dripping from his mouth." Emma went to Sebastian holding his eyes to hers replaying what happened, what he saw, smelt. "Did he bite anyone before you killed them?" She asked Liam her Queen and Alpha air returning in an instant.
"Mama." Scarlette mewed holding her arm. Emma turned instantly gasping and yanking at her arm. The wound was already gravely infected. Emma could scent to dirty venom coursing through Scarlettes veins. Emma gave a cry feeling her child squirm and bash against her belly. She turned to Liam, pregnancy hormones in full swing along with her wolf like need to protect her pups. The blood had evaporated. No way to save Scarlette. Anger. Rage. She could feel her body turning the wolf inside her prickling to get out. Sebastian stepped in front of her. "Peace mama. We'll figure this out." He said to her. Emma stared at him for long moments.
"Your sister has only hours left and you tell me to be calm?" Emma replied. "Whoever made this thing will pay! Ah!" She curled a hand to her belly. She looked up at Liam but she spoke to Oscar. "Call the Councils." She growled. "Call my parents. We will get to the bottom of this. And I will find a way to save my child. And perhaps, if she lives you'll get to see them again." Emma straightened, directing the last bit to Liam, and after taking Scarlette delicately in her arms strode back to the castle.

"Oh I give them heaps of credits. I don't give your sister any." He listened to his wife still holding her close. "Perhaps. No hopes for Emma's beta or gamma, they've found their mates. Maybe. . . It would be delicious if they found their mates in Liam's pack. Just to add more salt to the wound." He chuckled a little. "But at the same time I don't want our girls near him. I don't want Emma near him for what he did but that can't be helped he's part of her court. At least-" Something twinged in his heart and he frowned. For a moment he focused on the bonds. No, Alex and the twins were okay. So that left Emma. Well. She could look after herself no need to- *thump* He pulled Anya close his Natural born senses picking up a new scent. Faint but there. not an Original. Not the Captain. It smelt similar to Emma but male. New, by how he made so much noise. Anya and Conrad could out smart it and kill it before it got too powerful.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games