Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 am
Francis blushed at the use of that term. "Oui, zhe crotchmonster needs to accept zhe sacrifice, zhough. I'm sure eet's good enough for eet." Then, as if on a tangent, he thought out loud. "Darleeng, zhere's a festival tonight and I want to take you. Eef you're feeling up to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:05 am
Lucia giggled at his reaction and nodded. "Sure, I'd love to go. How long till we have to leave? Just so we can get ready." She snuggled closer against him still giggling every now and then at his reaction to her calling his privates crotch monster. He was so funny. She couldn't help but tease him a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 pm
Francis absolutely adored her when she was happy. It just made his day so much better. "Well, eef I'm correct, zhen we 'ave a few 'ours yet-" Then he paused to look at the clock. "Or about an 'our and a 'alf." He shifted a bit so he could kiss her cheek and forehead and everywhere on her face. "Muah. Zhere, you're ready to go now." He said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:28 pm
Lucia blushed deeply giving off little moans. Her hands touched him over and she smiled. "Now you're ready." She teased. But she wasn't really in the right clothes for a festival so got up off the bed and padded toward the room to find something more cute to wear. Singing: "My man makes awesome grilled cheese."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:33 pm
Francis smiled and slowly followed her, chuckling at her little song. "Eet 'as to be sexy, whatever you wear. You 'ear moi?" He said, walking by her and tapping her buttocks lightly as he went to his wardrobe.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:44 pm
Lucia gave a yelp and nodded. "We'll see." She purred. She found something hidden at the bottom of her foldable dresses draw and smiled. Her mother's favourite blue dress from when she was Lucia's age. She smiled and pulled it out slipping it on. It was a bit tight around the hips but that was only because their little bun was starting to peak out.. She didn't bother with shoes. Never did. She braided her hair over one shoulder then turned to France. "What do you think?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:52 pm
Francis had just picked out his light blue dress shirt and black blazer. "Hm?" He asked, turning to her. A slight grin was shown on his face immediately. "You look beautiful, mon amour." He stayed facing her, dressing slow enough so she could enjoy the view. He left his shirt unbuttoned some and loosely tied a tie around his neck. "Zhere. 'Ow do I look?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 pm
Lucia's hand went to her bump as she blushed hard watching him change. "Oh mon dieu." She breathed. "So handsome." She felt herself drooling at the sight of him. Eventually she coughed and grabbed a small bag in which to put all their valuables in, purse wallet, some lip gloss, a snack. Yup she had everything. "Ready?" She asked with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 pm
Francis slid his valuables into his pockets, moving inches from her and pulling her in by her waist. "I do zhink we're ready now." Then he leaned down and kissed her lips softly, one hand moving up to her tummy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:14 pm
Lucia blushed softly and smiled leaning into his arms against him. "Yes we are. And since you know where this festival is my love you leave the way. Okay?" She purred softly and snuggled against him more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:47 pm
Francis smiled and took her hand gently, pulling her from their room and out the door, noticing her lack of footwear. "No shoes zis evening, darleeng? Fair enough." He then would leave with her, heading outside with her and into the cool evening air. "Now, we can walk or ride zhere. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:06 pm
Lucia smiled softly and snuggled at his side. "Do you have a car? I'd like to drive so we can walk around longer." She blushed more. "I don't want to wear shoes. They annoy me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 pm
Francis nodded and stepped down the front stairs without her hand in his own. "Oui, I'll go get zhe car for us. Just wait 'ere."He calmly, politely ordered. He's make sure they rode in style, so she would be remembered by the people in the general public.

A few minutes later, a white, red lined car was making its trip around the circle drive in front of the building. Obviously of high end, he stepped out once he reached the stairs and climbed up to her, holding his hand out for her to take.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Lucia let go of Francis' hand but she felt anxious with him being away from her side. Panic threatened to overwhelm her until she saw him get out of a fancy car. She felt her anxiety ease and she threw herself into his arms instead of taking his hand. She was shaking a little bit, another moment and she'd have run back inside.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:50 pm
Francis held her close, not sure for her purpose of anxiety. "Darleeng, are you alright?" He was worried now, stroking her hair softly and saying "Shh." repeatedly in hopes she'd calm down.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff