Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion smiled, it was almost playful, closing his eyes he gave Kamen a nod
"Very well then. I look forward to later" he said giving one more kiss, before finally getting up with a groan. Not bothering to cover up, he got out from under the bed covers and stretched, the muscles at his back stretched and pulled on the scars that covered it, as he stretched his bones could be heard as they cracked, settling back, he put his hand on his hand against his shoulder and arched his neck one way then the next cracking it as well. Grabbing some loose pants, he pulled them up his legs over his bare a**, mostly for Kamens peace of mind.

Leon had woken up pretty early compared to his usual time that is, but he remembered that he was at Arions mansion. Washing his face, and brushing his hair back, Leon stepped out of the bedroom that one of the workers had shared with him.

"Leaving already?"
Bowen asked as he approached Leon.
"Yeah, I know Master Arion wanted me to stay two nights, but I feel better sleeping behind my own four walls, plus I have more errands to run for the other fat cats at hq" LEon said with a shrug and a smile.
Bowen smiled and gave a quiet chuckle at the way that Leon referred to the other major investors "I am sorry that you have to deal with then, but how about you join me for some breakfast before heading on your way, I am sure that even Master Arion would like to see you off at the very least" Bowen said.Leon didnt take long to think about it, nodded and smiled at Bowen before following the male to the kitchen.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen smiled more when Arion got up and stretched. He sat up and did the same. He got to his feet and walked over to his bags and dug arround for a clean shirt. After finding one he out his hair up and then headed for the door, he stopped and looked back at him. "in case Kaito hasnt started yet, what would you like?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled as he walked over to Kamen once more, and kissed the side of his neck
"Have fun, cooking me something you would like" Arion said with a warm smile before looking for a clean shirt and pulled it on, though after running a hand through his hair, he saw that the ends of his hair had become tangled.
Walking over to one of the dressers he began brushing his hair, starting at the bottom, and then started brushing from higher and higher until the brsuh went smoothly down his hair, just like Kamen he pulled his hair back into a pony tail, surprisingly enough, it suited him, and it also managed to make him look younger, which was somewhat of a surprise even to him, he rarely put his hair up, but for some reason it seemed appropiate.

Bowen had wiped up something simple and quick but delicious for Leon and for him, all of the other workers that where on duty today had already eaten, they had gotten up earlier, and where already working on their task, so Bowen made sure to cook only for them. AS they ate, they remained in silence, neither saying a word, or feeling like they should fill the silence.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:38 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled at Arion and nodded. "Alrighty then." after that, he left the room so Arion could dress. He stretched a little bit more and even cracked his head from side to side to et rid of the stiffness as he walked. He walked by a few of the servents and he waved at them, they smiled and waved back and then continued their task. He even notced Caleb who was by the front door's he thought about saying good morning to him but knew that the boy would eed time to fully trust him so he walked onward towards the kitchen. As he walked in he noticed Bowen and Leon and he blinked but then smiled. "Oh Good morning Sir Bowen. Leon" he said, turning to easch one as he siad their names.

Caleb knew Kamen had walked by, but he ignored the dragon in hopes Kamen would ignore him. he didn't want to quite face the dragon jsut yet. He was glad he came back and made Arion happy but he himself was still having diffucult terms with the fact he would have to live with the dragon. Aside that he was looking out the front door he had noticed an odd change in the weather but couldnt really place it, and thought he was just imagining it.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled as he walked over to Kamen once more, and kissed the side of his neck
"Have fun, cooking me something you would like"
Letting out a sigh, Arion rubbed a hand over his head and looked around, he had a lot to do, it was true, but he didnt know where to start....but after a while of thinking, he remembered that he had been in the middle of translating some old scrolls. Walking out of his and Kamens room, the thought alone made him smiled widely like an idiot and he didnt care that the others could see it, as a matter of fact he was happy to be parading down the halls of his home with such a smile. Walking to the library he wasnt surprised to see that everything was organized, and even his desk was organized , but the scrolls, ink and parchment were still there.

"Good morning young Master Kamen" Bowen said with a wide warm smile and a small bow.
Leon looked up a little surprised with a stuffed face, and puffed up cheeks, swallowing what was in his mouth, he let out a small cough, he gave him a small smile and bow as well "Good Morning Sir Kamen" Leon said, surprisingly welcoming.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:15 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen chuckled at Leon's stuffed face, it surprised him to see him like that but then he blinked at the two he held his hands up at them. "No you two stop that, no sirs or master, no bowing, please I get enough of that elseware." he put his hands down then looked at them still smiling though. "I see you both got breakfast already. I was just heading to the kitchen to make Arion something."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen smiled at Kamen, "You do realize that we call you Master and Sir, not because we feel like we have to, but because we are happy too, correct?" Bowen asked Kamen , and nodded at his comment about breakfast "Leon will be leaving today, and I thought it would be good if he ate before that" Bowen said.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:39 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"I know but...it just mkes me feel weird." he sighed then rubbed the back of his head. "But...I guess if you have to..." He looked at Leon and blinked. "I thought Arion asked if you would stay two nights?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bwen couldnt help but continue smiling "Do not worry young Kamen. If it makes you uncomfortable, we shall stop" Bowen said with a warm smile.

Leon looked up at Kamen when he mentioned Arions order "He did, but I have some errands to run, and I dont know what I would do here if I stayed the two nights. I much rather be out of everyones hair, and I could be of more use back home than I am here" Leon said with all honesty as he drank some coffee.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked but then he shrugged. "Well, okay then. safe travels home" he siad patting Leon on the shoulder, after that he headed for the kitchen to make Arion his breakfast.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bwen couldnt help but continue smiling "Do not worry young Kamen. If it makes you uncomfortable, we shall stop" Bowen said with a warm smile.

Leon was a bit confused and surprised to have Kamen pat his shoulder, but he smiled at him and waved, "I hope to see you again Kamen" he said and couldnt help but bow his head a little "I ask that you watch over my boss, and dear Master Arion, he doesnt quite know what it is to be in a relationship" Lon said warmly before Kamen left to the kitchen.

Bowen looked down at Leon, finding, interesting and even sweet that Leon seemed worried about Arion, but didnt say anything just continued eating his breakfast.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Leon he blinked but then nodded. "Hai, I will, but Im not either so both of us will learn togather I guess." he said to him then he continued on for th kitchen, he got an apron, and put it on then got right to work, Kaito wasnt in the kitchen yet.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

A while later, Leon and Bowen washed their dishes, and soon after Bowen was walking Leon to the door.

"IT was good saying again Leon" Bowen said patting Leons shoulder after having walked with him to the car.
"Yeah, same. Tell the others it was good seeing them too" Leon said with a smile before looking at the entrance when he someone standing at it."Leaving so soon?"Arion asked walking barefoot down the stares, Bowen gave him a small bow wen he arrived infront of them."Yeeeeeah, as much as I appreciate the hospitality, I much rather be back home and out of your hair" Leon said getting a nod from Arion, and after a shor good bye, hug and pat on the back, Leon was on his way back home.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

By the time Leon was gone, Kamen was pretty much done with Arion's reakfast, he was just finishing the final touches on it. Then he put them all on a plate and headed for the door and looked out, Arion wasnt don yet, so for now he then stared on his breakfast.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Both Arion and Bowen stood outside, watching Leon drive away
"I do hope he will be fine on his way back" Arion said before turning on his heal as Bowen followed his lead, turning on his heal as well "I am sure he will be well Arion, what you should worry more about is your relationship with you Kamen" Bowen said walking behind Arion, but even he could feel the elemental go pale.
Bowen couldnt help but let out a loud laugh "Worry not Arion" Bowen said as he chuckled and patted the elementals back " I am sure you will be fine, also young Kamen is waiting on you for breakfast" Bowen informed as they walked indoors, and pushed him in the direction of the kitchen "go and enjoy your breakfast" Bowen said waving him off.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games