Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn π“œazurak

Giving a small laugh to what Blaze had said about not letting the floor be the only thing that saw her smile, made an actual small smile appear on Aislinn's fair skin. Then giving a quick glance towards the blue flamed fox, the shaman couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit before giving a quick nudge of his arm with her elbow. "Yes you did." She whispered softly towards him before once again her focus was once again on Blaze and the black haired girl that was in front of her. With a soft smile upon her face and trying to not focus on the voices that were once again starting to appear again, Aislinn couldn't help but let her hand reach out towards Solaris's in a shake. "Its a pleasure to meet you Solaris, as Blaze said before my name is Aislinn Mazurak." The pinkette stated as she stared at the girl with her turquoise colored eyes.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
With: Shinzo and Blaze Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Please go away spirits, I can't handle talking to you at the moment.
Money: $1000
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

xxxx β™« Solaris Windstorm β™« xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

β‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺ

Solaris simply accepted the handshake from Aislinn. Indeed, the pink-haired girl was looking beautiful with those turquoise eyes. However, she had to go back on stage for the rest of her performance. She fetched both Amadeus and the bow from its casing.

"Now, I hope you guys won't mind, but I still have to put on the show. Wish me luck!" She then hopped back to the stage, ready to kill it with her performance.

Mood: cheerful
Company: the Shakaku siblings, Phantasia and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Yui Matsune

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Solaris... Its nice meeting you Solaris!" The red head said with his stupid grin and looked back at the stage before looking back at her. " Well you better go back up there and kill it alright. We will be cheering you on from down here." He gave her a thumbs up with that stupid grin still on his face. Shinzo felt the pink haired girl elbow him which made him glance down at her before looking away again. " You are over reacting..." He stated looking at the stage and let out a sigh. Did he really have to stick around? He wanted to go home and paint but then again how would he be able to if everything he touched turned a colour? He wanted to move the hair out of his face but if his hands touched it then it would turn colour. "Damn it..." He cursed quietly to himself as he eyed the hair in his face.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: worried
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

By the time Solaris posed once more, ready for the performance, she took a deep breath before playing. In case the nightmare would manifest itself again, she could just only imagine Blaze's words of encouragement ringing through her ears. It would be one way to push through even with the possible worse things to come.

The song that floated through the air was Master of Tides. Once again, her feet and body moved in time with the music, as if it was a dance. The stone on the violin glowed green a second time. She hoped that those who were watching, especially the red-head, would applaud at the new show.

OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Yui Matsune

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn π“œazurak

Aislinn nodded her head towards Solaris when she said she was going to head back up to the stage to finish her performance. Then glancing back over to Shinzo, the pinkette couldn't help but shake her head. "I am not over reacting." The twenty-two year old said before she looked at Blaze who was smiley. But as she looking over at the red head man, Aislinn barely even noticed a small spirit, in the shape of a child pull on her pant leg, that was until she looked down at the spirit. And once again it was talking in another language at every noun it spoke. Giving a slight curse to herself, the pinkette began to try to focus on something else once again, but this time it felt as though the child's voice was getting closer to her ears. Once again pulling her beanie down over her ears, Aislinn couldn't help but want this nightmare to end. Usually she could understand what a spirit was talking to her about but this time it was no such luck. Glancing towards Shinzo's back, the woman began to relax and once again could barely hear the voice of the spirit. Why was she feeling comfort from the man that was mean to her about two days ago and also being cold to her as well.

Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
With: Shinzo and Blaze Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Why am I feeling such comfort from a cold man.
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:42 pm

The two brothers watched the black haired girls performance, one smiling and eating his candy apple that now was a different colour thanks to Shinzo and taste like a pear while the other brother still had a cold face on. " She is talent for someone her age." Blaze said as he finished his candy apple and chewed on the stick. Shinzo just gave a slight sigh before looking over at Aislinn to see she was pulling down her beanie again. He would of pulled it off her but then he would of changed her beanie into another colour. " What did I tell you before? Don't waist your energy one them... Did you not read the books I showed you the other day?" Shinzo asked as he looked down at the girl once more. " If not I would read them if I were you..." The books wouldn't have the answers to shut the spirits up totally but they may help her block them out when need be for a while. Blaze glanced back at the two and gave them a smile before looking back at the stage.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:54 pm
οΌ³οΌ©οΌ¬οΌΆοΌ©οΌ‘$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
β€’οΌ·ο½…ο½ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ :οΌ¬ο½ο½šο½™ Work XXXXβ€’οΌ·ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆ:οΌ‘ οΌ³ο½”ο½’ο½ο½Žο½‡ο½…ο½’XXXXXXXβ€’οΌ· ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½… : οΌ’ο½…ο½ο½ƒο½ˆXXXXXXX‒Status: οΌ³ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½Œο½…XXXXXXX‒Mood : Worried

User Image

User Image

οΌ©'ο½–ο½… ο½“ο½…ο½ο½’ο½ƒο½ˆο½…ο½„ ο½‰ο½Žο½“ο½‰ο½„ο½… ο½ο½Žο½„ οΌ©'m empty

SIlvia listened to him explain that he grew bored after talking to her. She wondered if it was when these things started to appear on her. She looked at her hand wondering if it was all over or just on skin that she could see. She hoped it was gone by the time she got home. Hearing that he was set to get food she smirked and walked along with him. Hearing he wasn't used to the food she nodded her head figuring that was the case from this comment earlier. When hearing he was a carnivore she thought about what to get him since she wasn't at all. She looked at each stall they passed but it was mostly sweet junk food. She shook her head and moved along while taking her time so he could at least look and see if he wanted to try it. When seeing that they had a beef yakitori's she pointed at the stall so he would know which one had the meat. She figured he would be smelling it since he could smell her emotions. She moved the grip on his arm to his hand so she could move further ahead but without loosing him. She noticed the line and got on her toes to see if the menu was visible since there were usually different kinds of meats used.

οΌ·ο½‰ο½Œο½Œ you save me

ooc~I thought I pressed submit >.<

sabreworg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

Indeed, the fallen angel just kept on going, totally in sync with her music. She also noticed the candy apple treat bearing a different color because of whatever was happening throughout the beach, but she paid less attention to that detail. Also, she heard about Shinzo telling Aislinn about getting rid of the spirits thanks to a certain book, and hoped that the pink-haired would follow the bespectacled man's advice.

The song was now at the middle. Her hand that was wielding the bow occasionally moved up and with a smooth flourish, then down when she was about to let the thing slide on the strings. Indeed, it was like a ballet performance, except that Amadeus had to be the main star.

OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Yui Matsune

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn π“œazurak

Aislinn shook her head when Shinzo asked if she read the books he had shown her the other day. "This is different. It's like every noun the spirits are saying is in a different language, a dead language to be exact."The pink haired woman whispered towards him in a small voice before looking up at Shinzo. She wasn't making this up, sure she had heard spirits talk in a different language, but soon enough she would be able to direct them in the way they needed to go, but at this second it was getting to difficult for the female shaman. She couldn't understand dead languages at all. And she could guess that Shinzo couldn't either and even if he could what could would it do for her.

Wearing:
With: Shinzo and Blaze Sakaku, Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Please make the spirits go away.
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Blazes hand tapped his thigh, following along with the beat of the song as Solaris kept playing. " Different?" Shinzo asked before looking down at his hands that he shoved away before looking at Solaris and Blaze. " I think its for who ever came to this festival... Everyone seems to have something wrong with them today." Shinzo stated before he nodded to his brother and the girl on stage. " All Blaze can taste is pears... The girl lost her tune early on stage and everything my hands touch will change colour. If you look around... You will see everyone will be acting strange."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image

The violinist was just a few seconds away from finishing her song when Shinzo spoke about everyone on the stage behaving strangely. As if on cue, she finished the last note of her violin. Her own voice then added in to the conversation.

"Well, come to think of it, there must be something fishy going on that led everyone to feel like they are like in a mirage. Whatever that something is, it's not good. I know tonight's supposed to be a fun night, but not like this." She also had her fair share of traumatic experiences, but she could theorize that it would be varying from the war that lead to her near-death state.

Mood: now suspicious
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Yui Matsune

Amour1568

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cain was grinning and running through the sand like an idiot. When Edin rested her head against his shoulder, it only encouraged him to run faster. He kisses her forehead before turning his head back up to face the wind. He could feel his golden locks moving as he ran. He felt like the young prince he once was. The prince of Lions. Strong, ready to become king. He took big, hearty breaths, filling his lungs. It was all so amazing. He couldn’t imagine going back. Going back….

All of a sudden the beach was dark. Cain slowed down, grasping Edin to his chest. He was surrounded by the nobles. All of them laughing at him. Their eyes on him. The eyes that said he wasn't free to do as he pleased. That when he found a way to change his stars, they would change them back. That any happiness he found, they would take it from. Louder and louder the laughter came. A tear fell from his cheek. He started to run again, running until he couldn’t hear their voices anymore. He felt so intensely in this form. He was so numb as a skeleton. As Cain.

He came to a sliding halt at the egg balance, putting Edin down gently on the sand.
β€œI’m okay. Don’t worry.” He smiled wide. β€œLet’s just have some fun.” He didn’t want Edin to know, but he was scanning the beach constantly. Scanning for any threat. Something was happening on this beach. Something was wrong. If only he could find it. Even with Edin. Even focusing on only her, something was messing with his reality. He didn't like the thought that it was messing with hers as well.

Cain grabbed two spoons and two eggs, handing a pair to Edin.
β€œNo cheating now!” He laughed hearty, grinning wide.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: What is going on here? .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:42 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Numbness x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra looked up at Tsuki as she talked. She wanted to tell her that she didn't need a gift, just that she was so happy to see her. How much she missed her, but nothing came out of her mouth. So instead, she sat in front of her and hiccuped as she stopped crying. Something was happening to both of them. Crystal on her, wood on Tsuki. However, Tsuki was calm. At least it was pretty stone? Integra nodded as her heart sunk into numbness. At least she would be a pretty statue, if this kept up. She stopped even attempting to knock the things off, letting them grow and start to cover her, especially on her backside.

Integra accepted the cookie and nomed it down almost immediately. She need something to cheer her up. Not even sugar broke through the funk she feeling now. Then she saw the doll. Integra accepted it gently, hugging it to her as if it was alive. She stood up, almost curled around Tsuki, and nuzzled her face. Without words, her animal instincts kicked in. It was her only way of saying thank you. The doll was the only gift she had ever received, and it immediately became her most prized possession. She held it with all the care and love in the world. Integra stood that way against Tsuki, hugging her doll as the crystal continued to grow, only sniffling quietly.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

OOC: Sorry if this is disjointed. I had to take my meds and you know how it goes.....

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image
γ€Ž ΕžΡ”Ρ‚Π½ ☯ яΧ₯Ο…jΞΉΞ· 』

γ€Ž 龍☯η₯ž 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

He shifted his attention towards Sahar. Seth scratched his head with a troubled expression. "Uh- are you sure it's fine?" he asked. The red head found it a little strange when the blue haired male lost his voice. He, too had been seeing things he didn't want to remember which explains his grumpy expression on his face. This ravenette named Akira who didn't seem to pay much attention to his friends began to walk away after making a rude statement. Seth didn't bother to say much and assumed that he was also experiencing the same thing. "I haven't seen a medical tent anywhere but let's move away from the crowd for now." he placed his hand on Esme's shoulder and moved him away from the moving crowd which seemed to be in a small panic. A girl who was playing the violin earlier seemed to be in tears. He furrowed his brows and turned towards them once more. Just as he was about to speak, a boy's voice had interrupted his thoughts.

"Mama! Mama! Look!" the moment he turned around, horror had taken over his being. The familiar voice of the little boy. It was.. him? That woman. That woman he had been longing to see one more time. The woman he buried with his own hands. "Come on, Seth. You already bought three action figures. Let's go." the woman answered and under his(?) constant persuading, the woman finally gave in. "Alright, alright. This is the last one, okay?" she laughed. The woman turned her head around, just enough for Seth to tell that it was in fact, his deceased mother. He didn't need her face for a recognition. Her voice was enough.

Seth walked towards her, his hands shaking tremendously as he reached out to grab ahold of the illusion he's seeing. "Mothe-..?" just as he was about to touch her and just as she was about to turn around and respond to whoever called out to her. They had disappeared. Seth stumbled backwards, obviously shockwd by what had happened. He had been seeing things earlier but this is.. this is just too much.

"Let's just get out of here. Something strange is going on." a hint of hurt could be heard in his voice though he forced himself to sound calm. He turned towars Sahar and pointed at the ravenette. "Is he alright? Or is he really.."

I Feel: (( Confused, Horrified ))
I Think: (( So tired- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Akira ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Phoenix347

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 pm
Aiko Kida

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Arsène

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

Something was definitely feeling weird. The closer he got to the beach, the more that scratchy feeling on his skin just kept on coming. And it was at that moment where he finally got there. Still with his hand on her waist, he ignored the feeling and focused on her. Well, here we are. Seems nice and peaceful. Even if it is supposed to be winter here. Looks like we missed some show. Aiden muttered to himself, as he saw some people gather and whisper something. What was going on. It was then that Aiden truly felt the pain hit him, as he changed. This couldn't be part of the demon blood he has, is it? Nnngh!! Aaaargh!! Aiden let go and covered his face as the pain grew until it stopped. That's when he looked and felt around his face to feel strange bumps. Did he just get hit by an allergic reaction? Wh-what the hell happened to me!? I don't have any allergic reactions, so this can't be normal. Basically, Aiden looked like a pizza delivery boy with terrible acne. But that was strange, because Aiden's face was pretty much fine on its own. Not to mention, that allergies are out of the questions.

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

β—„ ITEM LIST β–Ί

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

β—„ TECH LIST β–Ί

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games