Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:57 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Hugging his wife back, Rock replied, "I am feeling much better. I am so glad that you got me all better. It must have been tough to get those herbs."

Jinxi blushed a little embarrassed. "That was actually Trixi and Link," she admitted.

"Well, I say Trixi has earned herself a banana cream pie to eat. My brother is always a hero so he gets nothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:33 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Hugging his wife back, Rock replied, "I am feeling much better. I am so glad that you got me all better. It must have been tough to get those herbs."

Jinxi blushed a little embarrassed. "That was actually Trixi and Link," she admitted.

empress dee

"Well, I say Trixi has earned herself a banana cream pie to eat. My brother is always a hero so he gets nothing."

Lemnear, being the restful toddler, just put on a smile before murmuring, "Rock all better and no more bad dreams." Lemnear then just snuggles back in and slightly dozes off.  

-o0DNA0o-

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 am
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
empress dee

empress dee

Lemnear, being the restful toddler, just put on a smile before murmuring, "Rock all better and no more bad dreams." Lemnear then just snuggles back in and slightly dozes off.

Taking Lemnear back to her crib, Andy settles her in, and lets her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:48 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi brightened at this, looked around with great curiosity (some might even say greed) and asked, "Where?!?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:01 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi brightened at this, looked around with great curiosity (some might even say greed) and asked, "Where?!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:33 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock laughed, "We have to make one first, but they are easy to make. While you two ladies and Ma finishes up down here, I will go make that pie."

"Sounds like a wonderful idea, Rock. Thanks for picking those peppers for me."

"No sweat."

Rock went up the elevator to the kitchen and began making the banana cream pie for Trixi. He followed a basic Harvest Moon: magical melodies recipe for how to make pie, which means he used egg, breadfruit, and butter with a knife set to make the pie crust. Then he used pureed bananas and whipped cream for the center and put another layer of crust on top then put it in the oven for exactly 30 minutes.

The smell of bananas could be detected on the lower floors, at which time Dee said, "Yep, when Rock bakes something, its like you can smell it through the entire mansion. He is that good. Aww, now I want to make something. Okay, so did we finish up here ladies? Because if so, we best join Rock."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock laughed, "We have to make one first, but they are easy to make. While you two ladies and Ma finishes up down here, I will go make that pie."

"No sweat."

Rock went up the elevator to the kitchen and began making the banana cream pie for Trixi. He followed a basic Harvest Moon: magical melodies recipe for how to make pie, which means he used egg, breadfruit, and butter with a knife set to make the pie crust. Then he used pureed bananas and whipped cream for the center and put another layer of crust on top then put it in the oven for exactly 30 minutes.

The smell of bananas could be detected on the lower floors, at which time Dee said, "Yep, when Rock bakes something, its like you can smell it through the entire mansion. He is that good. Aww, now I want to make something. Okay, so did we finish up here ladies? Because if so, we best join Rock."

Trixi headed upstairs without hesitation. Jinxi laughed and helped Dee gather the last of their work before following.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:25 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"No sweat."

Trixi headed upstairs without hesitation. Jinxi laughed and helped Dee gather the last of their work before following.

Rock had just placed the pie on the table when Trixi came barrelling in. He smiled as he sliced up a piece for Trixi and then went over to the stove and took from the cupboard a huge pot and filled it with water. "I thought I would make some spaghetti."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:02 pm
empress dee
Rock had just placed the pie on the table when Trixi came barrelling in. He smiled as he sliced up a piece for Trixi and then went over to the stove and took from the cupboard a huge pot and filled it with water. "I thought I would make some spaghetti."

Trixi nodded in agreement to Rock as she dug into the pie. She was just finishing her (first) slice of pie when Jinxi and Dee finally caught up to her. "Spaghetti," she said between mouthfuls, nodding toward Rock's pot.

Jinxi smiled at Rock as she approached to give him a hug. She looked at the pot, then at the pie, then back to him. "I'm so glad you're doing so well!" she said. Then with a decisive nod, added, "Pie first."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded in agreement to Rock as she dug into the pie. She was just finishing her (first) slice of pie when Jinxi and Dee finally caught up to her. "Spaghetti," she said between mouthfuls, nodding toward Rock's pot.

Jinxi smiled at Rock as she approached to give him a hug. She looked at the pot, then at the pie, then back to him. "I'm so glad you're doing so well!" she said. Then with a decisive nod, added, "Pie first."

Rock reached into the upper cupboard and took down a giant tin filled with spaghetti noodles that needed to be cooked. Selecting 3 handfuls, Rock placed them into the boiling water and set the timer. He then took out a smaller saucepan and put into it some spaghetti sauce.

As if on cue, Dee began stirring the sauce until the timer went and then Rock strained the spaghetti and dumped the sauce over top and gave it one good stir. The smell was really good in the kitchen now. He set out 4 bowls and placed in them 2 scoops of spaghetti. "I hope you like it. I don't often make spaghetti, but mom was the one who made the noodles from scratch and she made the sauce. All I did was cook it."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:07 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock reached into the upper cupboard and took down a giant tin filled with spaghetti noodles that needed to be cooked. Selecting 3 handfuls, Rock placed them into the boiling water and set the timer. He then took out a smaller saucepan and put into it some spaghetti sauce.

As if on cue, Dee began stirring the sauce until the timer went and then Rock strained the spaghetti and dumped the sauce over top and gave it one good stir. The smell was really good in the kitchen now. He set out 4 bowls and placed in them 2 scoops of spaghetti. "I hope you like it. I don't often make spaghetti, but mom was the one who made the noodles from scratch and she made the sauce. All I did was cook it."

Jinxi closed her eyes in bliss as she inhaled the enticing aromas.
After eating three bites with barely time to chew and swallow, Trixi announced to the general public, "Delicious!"
Jinxi nodded in agreement. "You and Dee make a great spaghetti team!" she said between bites.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi closed her eyes in bliss as she inhaled the enticing aromas.
After eating three bites with barely time to chew and swallow, Trixi announced to the general public, "Delicious!"
Jinxi nodded in agreement. "You and Dee make a great spaghetti team!" she said between bites.

"Thank you. I tried my best. But I guess the quality of the wheat makes a difference as well as the sauce."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 pm
empress dee
"Thank you. I tried my best. But I guess the quality of the wheat makes a difference as well as the sauce."

Jinxi gave her husband a quick hug. "I like it. And I love you,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:21 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"I love you too, Jinxi."

After the spaghetti was done, Rock made sure to do the dishes. Then, he headed upstairs to the lounge and began fooling around on the keyboard. He made sure to play songs people recognized, but deep down he was bored. He wanted a decent suggestion.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:59 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"I love you too, Jinxi."

After the spaghetti was done, Rock made sure to do the dishes. Then, he headed upstairs to the lounge and began fooling around on the keyboard. He made sure to play songs people recognized, but deep down he was bored. He wanted a decent suggestion.

Once arriving home from teaching, Terry went upstairs, had a shower, then headed into the lounge and found Rock playing his keyboards. Listening to the tunes Rock was playing, Terry understood what was really going on. So he whispered to Rock, "Why not take your wife to the beach? I might take Dee there later. It is a beautiful night."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games