Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:18 pm

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel nodded on that statement, agreeing on the fact that Soleil City was truly a wonderful place. Solaris was lucky to meet wonderful people along the way there, and even met her lover who had become her future husband. Hikaru almost met a few good acquaintances along the way, but Ansgar was someone whom she could trust with as of this moment. "But also, this place is not spared from the dangers." The violinist almost dying at the hands of Sarina was one proof of that. At hearing him speak about adorable people, the brunette frowned.

"Hey, I can hear that," she said with a pout. She resisted the urge to swat at him playfully for some people would get the weird idea.

Mood: most neutral
Company: Ansgar
Money: $141.00 (Wallet) ; $1550.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:35 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar nodded sadly "Indeed, but every city has it's dangers. You just need to be unfortunate to find them..." Ansgar would then chuckle at Hikaru's reaction "Thanks for proving my point my friend." Ansgar would then begin walking again, he did however walk slow enough so Hikaru wouldn't have to rush.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru shook her head. "Yep, very unfortunate because some people just want to make lives miserable for others for self-indulgence or amusement. I hope karma gets to bite them in the butt." It had happened to that huntress and she was glad that it had occurred, which meant it was one good riddance on her part. By the time the half-giant started walking, she followed him, glad that his movement was slow so that she could catch up to him. It was getting close to late afternoon and the signs of sunset were now apparent.

"Say, I'm in the mood for some Mexican food for dinner. I remembered that there is a restaurant that offers such cuisine." She remembered that Fiesta! was the name of that place and she should go there right now. "I hope you'll also like the food there because that's exactly where we are going next." And she didn't hesitate to leave the park so that she would venture towards that establishment.

-- Exit --

Mood: mostly neutral
Company: Ansgar
Money: $141.00 (Wallet) ; $1550.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar would hear something about mexican food and he would begin to look rather interested "Never had mexican food, I'm fine with that choice." Ansgar would then turn on his heel and quickly begin to follow Hikaru while hoping that he had enough money to foot his bill.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Soleil Park
With: Zivva
Mood:
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, bandages around arms, gray coat
Items: Wallet, cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Gah, finals week was killing me -_-))

Akira slowly nodded his head in agreement. It was the worst thing he could do in his relationship at this point, and he knew how much he would hurt Zivva in doing so. He wrapped his arms around Zivva as she leaned in, resting his head on hers slowly. "I wasn't thinking right I guess. " He was only concerned with her safety, not her worries. "I'm sorry. I'll try and keep in touch more often from now on, I promise you that."

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 pm

x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:38 pm

User Image

Jason does have to admit, it's nice to be back in Soleil. The scenery was awesome and who doesn't want to live in a city by the beach? While the first time he was here was pretty crap, there's no reason for him to think of the city as a bad place. Rina's had her share of bad times here, too, but she's pretty happy right now, ain't she? Though he could use a recap of all the things that's happened to her because she has been on one wild ride. It's gonna be funny when he surprises her with him moving back down here! But for now, he was giving Spark a nice walk in the park. He became a bit of a house dog back up in Oregon, so Jason's been trying to get him active again. And so far, he's been doing a pretty good job! The white puppy would occasionally tug on his leash and would sniff at passersby with joy. Now all the little guy needs are some dog friends that he can play with! But for that to happen, Jason would have to meet up with some dog owners, which is still a win-win! Let's just hope he can avoid any red-eyed blondes or wolf shapeshifters while he's out here. He doesn't know if Lillian or Tyrese are still in the area but he'd like to steer clear of them if possible. The last thing he needs is getting caught up in more drama or getting the s**t beat out of him. But enough of that, he'll be fine! Sitting beneath a shady tree, he pulled a dog toy out of his back pocket and started to play with Spark, who enjoyed the attention he was getting.

withspark

outfitwalk in the park

statussingle

monies$1000

funnybunnykim
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:18 pm

❤ Ͼ ɾ є ɑ ɱ β ɩ ʋ є β є ɩ ɩ ❤

Human Form ● Rabbit Form Location: Soleil Park Working: none How I feel: concerned Lover: none

She's just dying to meet you
        She won't leave till it's done

With a small booklet in her right hand and a brown bag full of some groceries in her left, Cream hugged the paper bag as she looked down at her notes as she walked slowly through Soleil Park. She had a puzzled look drawn across her face as she looked over her own illustrations of what looked to be a tomato plant, sunlight, and some drops of water. One of Cream's tomato plants wasn't producing the fruit and she was a bit worried. She was hoping she missed something in her note book that had images and number only she would understand. Her thoughts were quiet, even in her head as she blinked while she looked over the notebook I wonder what could be the problem.. maybe the plant needs more sunlight?.. no that can't be it.. Getting lost in her thoughts her gaze stayed glued on the page as she continued to walk a bit un aware of her surrounding.

Breaking her focus she heard a dog bark and her eyes became a bit wide, having her ears shake a bit as she froze in place. Being a rabbit, even in human form Cream was a bit fear full of dogs, but only because they reminded her a bit of foxes. Dogs were much more friendly to rabbits but she still found herself reminding that they won't harm her in her human form. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and she squeezed the bag and started to walk again. Gathering her thoughts she put her worn out book into her bag and went to switch the bag into her other hand. Due to her poor eyesight she didn't event notice the tear in the brown paper bag, and sadly the bag hand torn and her produce toppled to the ground.

Embarrassed Cream quickly moved to the ground to pick them up having the one of the tomatoes roll over to a white pup full of energy. She froze as she gazed over at the dog and had her ears fall on her head as she looked over a bit startled. Her body froze as she stopped reaching for the fruit,having her bunny nature kick in and she became a bit fearful. Her voice was soft as she gently stuttered out. "I'm..I'm.. sorry..."

- She bring the light shining down
        Want you bring the light shining down
        Need you to bring the light shining down

a small bee

funnybunnykim

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:06 pm

User Image

Spark was tugging on the moose toy Jason was holding, as the man waved it back and forth playfully. He laughed as Spark began to growl and let go of the toy before the animal got frustrated. The toy squeaked and whined as the pup chewed on it, looking rather satisfied. Jason's attention was directed towards his dog until he heard the sound of paper tearing and saw produce rolling around. A tomato had rolled over to Spark's side, which captured his attention for a second before he went back to his moose toy. The blonde man then heard a small voice stutter out an apology and he saw a lady with... rabbit ears? Jason doesn't have that much experience with non-humans except for Rina but he's not afraid nor critical of them either. She kinda looked afraid of Spark... Well, dogs are like domesticated versions of wolves, right? That could be a reason why!

"Don't worry about it, miss. Here, let me help." Jason said kindly, reaching over and picking up the tomato and dusting it off before getting up and going over to pick up any more of the fallen produce. Now came the problem of not having anything to carry all this stuff in. "Are you gonna be able to carry all this? I don't have a bag on me," He would definitely offer to help, but he was worried it might sound weird to offer to help carry all her stuff back to her home. He's just a good-natured guy is all! Spark lazily got up and went to Jason's side, growing a little bored with his toy since his human wasn't playing with him. The puppy looked up at the rabbit-eared woman expectantly, as he usually received some sort of affection when he was brought around people. "He doesn't bite, he just likes attention! And, uh, I can help you carry this if you want." Jason said, sliding in that offer of help at the end.

withspark and rabbit lady

outfitwalk in the park

statussingle

monies$1000

funnybunnykim
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Human Form ● Rabbit Form Location: Soleil Park Working: none How I feel: concerned - relaxed Lover: none

Cream was so focused on the little pup she didn't even notice the man playing with it. Her eye quickly move over to the blonde man and watched as he stood up. I..I dropped them in front of someone..o..oh no.. Her cheeks tinted pink from embarrassment but when he spoke she calmed down. He seemed kind and when he offered to help she smiled warmly and relaxed, having ears stop quivering. She then stood up holding some of the produce that tumbled and even put some in her bag, but due to how small it was she still had to many groceries to carry.

When he handed her the tomato she calmed down a bit as she smiled and gently grabbed it. She heard the concern in his voice as her ears twitched as she frowned a bit. Cream was well aware she got one-to-many things and wouldn't be able to take them all home. He soft voice broke out again as she looked over at him and calmly said"I'm unsure...again I'm sorry" Then her eye shifted to the pup as he looked up at her excited and full of joy. She was a bit unsure but he seemed friendly and kind and a part of her wanted to pet him.. before she could say anything regarding the dog she heard the man speak up again and shifted her gaze to him and blinked. "You'll help me? I.. I live the Pasadena Housing District, so it's a bit of a walk to my place.." What was she thinking? It wasn't normal for someone to offer to help... she really hopee she wasn't over stepping... She then gently spoke she looked back down at the adorable white pup with a warm smile. He seemed kind.. she wanted to pet him too but due to her now full hands she didn't have the ability to do so.

a small bee

funnybunnykim

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:45 pm

User Image

This woman seemed really shy! Much like a rabbit indeed! Jason was organizing the stuff in his arms to carry it better when she said she was unsure if she could carry it all and apologized again. "You don't have to apologize, miss! Things like this happen all the time," The blondie said, trying to reassure her. There's no need for her to apologize when she did nothing wrong! He smiled at the woman once more when she told him where she lived, "Pasadena? I live there, too! 1210! It's no trouble at all." So that means they were neighbors, right? Well, she seems nice, a little shy, but he was glad nonetheless! He might as well start walking home too before night catches up with him. And Spark got a little bit of play and running around today too, so everything was pretty good! There was a smile growing on his face as he noticed the girl looking Spark, the puppy looking back at her with a mixture of confusion and anticipation as his head tilted to the side. People always fall for the little guy! His moose toy gave a small whine as he held it in his mouth, signaling that he wanted someone to play tug of war with him. "I can hold some more of the groceries if you want, he looks like he wants to play with you. His name's Spark and my name's Jason, by the way." He politely introduced himself and his pet, hoping to make a friend out of his apparent neighbor.

withspark and rabbit lady

outfitwalk in the park

statussingle

monies$1000

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply!

funnybunnykim
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Human Form ● Rabbit Form Location: Soleil Park - heading home Working: none How I feel: relaxed Lover: none

She was pretty focused on the adorable pup but when he spoke of living in Pasadena her ears perked up a bit as a cheerful smile spread across her face. So this is her neighbor? The blonde man seemed so kind an energetic, she was a bit relieved that he was living next door to her. Her voice seemed to be a bit more cheerful as she spoke up. "Oh lovely, I live in 1211, so I that makes us neighbors."

When she heard a squeak she gazed over at the dog and smiled "u..um.. I would like to play with him.. if that's okay?" She then had her gaze shift to his when he introduced himself, "M..my name is Cream, and it's a pleasure to meet you Jason.." she then turned to the pup warmly adding "...and you as well Spark.."

She was very happy to meet someone so kind, especially after such an embarrassing first impression in her mind. She did remember it would get late soon, and the thought of what could be out at night, especially in a park, terrified her. At this thought her ears hung a bit as she looked up at Jason, her being quiet short at about 5'7 compared to him. "I would love to play with him.. but it is getting late.. could I still play with him after we take these to my home?" before she knew it they started to walk from the park to Pasadena, caring produce in their hands and leaving the torn bag on the path.

a small bee

funnybunnykim

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lyrca

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
                                  COMPANY Devon (NPC) tab tab MONEY $54.38 0 tab tab LOCATION Soleil Park tab tab PROFILE Here tab tab STATUS Single.

It was probably a lovely even for all the people within the park. The lovely weather, the laughing innocent citizens, the smells coming from picnic blankets set along the grass. "You call me the ******** back. Ya hear me?" He muttered quietly in the phone trying to keep his negative vibes from absolutely destroying everyone's quiet evening. He wasn't that inconsiderate. "I'll ********' tear the island apart n' overturn every stone if I can't find someone to hunt 'em down for me."

"YOU COCKSUCKER."

Odin's phone clattered to the ground as he felt something hard bash against the side of his head. You know... Even when he was trying to be polite and inconsiderate trouble just always had to find him. Who the hell was he kidding at this point? Why didn't he just wear a shirt with a large target right on his back? Odin turned towards the voice screeching his head off about how Odin deserved to have his face curb stomped against the pavement. Devon. He owed that guy close to 80 dollars at this point. Ugh. "Devon where you been? I were lookin' all over for yo-". Nope.

Clatter.

The park might have looked peaceful, flowers in bloom and clean walkways, but the two full grown men toppling to the ground screaming profanities at once another probably destroyed the mood awful quickly. Odin felt the earth mage pelting him with rocks from god-knows-where, so even as he managed to throw punches and quickly jam the mage off him and to the side, he was feeling bruises form against his arms. One nailed him right on the cheek with an edge just jagged enough to cut his skin open lightly. Stung immediately which pissed Odin off more as he began smashing his fist against the mage's face. Planned to until the male went unconscious. SMACK. Another rock straight to his nose. caused his eyes to water right away as Odin flinched away letting out a long line of profanities. Devon took the opportunity to jam his hands into Odin's pockets, coins pouring to the ground as the earth mage snatched all the cash Odin had with him.

"YOU PICKIN' A NICE DAY TO DIE YA p***k." As Odin went to push himself from the ground Devon was slamming his fist down using his abilities to pull up a rather large sized rock. It hovered just behind the earth mage, daring Odin to move if he wanted to get smashed hard enough to suffer brain damage.

TLDR — Lovely evening in the park. Two grown men break out into a violent shouting match/fist fight. tab
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:57 pm

User Image

Jason smiled as the woman seemed to relax a little when he mentioned he lived in Pasadena as well, he was glad that he didn't seem like a creep or something to her. There are some women who immediately think that guys are creeps! "That's great! Nice to meet ya, neighbor." Right next to each other, huh? That'll make it even more convenient when he has to walk home later! Spark began to pace a little in between the two humans near humans near him, still expecting some kind of attention, going in circles. "Yeah, you can definitely play with him." Spark pines for affection from just about everyone he meets, so Jason would never deny anyone from being allowed to play with him. Unless he had a good reason, of course.

He was a little surprised when the woman introduced herself as Cream, like, as in Cream the rabbit? If so, she's a lot like the Sonic character. They're both shy and soft spoken! Spark yipped when Cream faced her, the toy dropping out of his mouth before he picked it back up again and started to play with it once more. The sky was slowly becoming darker up above and it was high time for them to start walking to Pasadena. "If you want! He likes meeting new people, so I've got nothing against it!" Jason rewrapped the handle on Spark's leash around his wrist, tugging on it gently to get the puppy's attention to start moving. With every little step he took, the toy squeaked, which made his owner laugh. However, Jason heard what sounded like a fight nearby and it was getting louder. Jeez, that really turned from the park being peaceful to being a fighting ground really quickly! Things really do change at night! And this blonde was certainly not gonna get involved, for the main reason that he saw a giant floating piece of earth. He still is a little unused to people with abilities! Ah, he just wants to get to Pasadena!

[Exit]

withspark and cream

outfitwalk in the park

statussingle

monies$1000

funnybunnykim

fuestray

Faun

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games