Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:59 pm
Having just finished making the ogans from the boar and elk into haggis with the vegetables and barley she had just gathered, Aileen emerges from the hospice tent and walks over to where the pigs and deer are rosting and drawing one of her knives in her right hand, she cuts a piece off of one of the boar's flanks, and pops it in her mouth. the meat is tender and juicy, but solid. Chewing in her mouth, she ejoys the flavor of it and swallows it down with satisfaction.*
"Oh, Aye, this 'll dae nicely"
*She says, and with those words, she cuts open the pig's belly, frim nack to lion, leting the orags spill out into her arms. She then takes them over to where Aidar, Luminova, and Greagus are at, to get some more vegetables and grain from the metal crates.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vat's going to look into vhat seems to be the mere howling of a volf?"
*Mina asks. Most creatures tend to avoid volves. Eef anyzhing, eet likely scard any intruders avay... Zhough I deed not hear any for miles... Have you?"

He shook his head as he started out into the lightening darkness. "No, I haven't heard anything. I only hope nothing has befallen them." He sighed he sat down heavily on the ground. "So, who wants to be on watch duty first?"

*Aileen stretches.*
"I've eaten not too long ago and could use some sleep."
*She says sitting down. My Vargs vill pobably want to find some small prey... Vould you mind going first? I hear zhat alzough zhey may rest, Elves do not sleep..."
*She then leans toward Sha and rests her chin on her left hand, looking at him in wonder."
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*

"In a sense it is. While most of my kindred needed physical sleep like everyone else, my kin specifically found a way to evolve and we can put ourselves in a trance where we can physically refresh ourselves, but remain alert and aware of our surroundings." A smile came to his face as he studied her as well. "Perhaps if you wish, I can teach you."
* shinryu immediately rolls over getting up, and shakes his body as if there isnt much damage* "old huh?, ok then..... Ill bite, hey des you ready?" *after asking that a card forms into is hands and a belt forms on his waist, and then turns to nura, " ok then let me show you what this old man can do. Henshin!! *After those words shinryu flips the card and slides it into his belt then presses two buttons, and then a blue aura forms around shinryu and what seems like a wave of sound fills the forest and expands far and wide.

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
"I appreciate zhe offer..."
*She answers.*
"But I like dreaming. Besisdes, my eenstincts enable me to sleep soundly and steell be avare of any nearby danger. You ever here zhe old saying, "Let sleeping dogs lay"?... Vell zhat also eencludes volves."
*Mina then smiles a confident grin that bares her fangs. Before Sha can even react, a rappid stream of countless shards of crystal suddenly erupt between then form inside her shadow and fly south. Her eyes go wide as she looks up and obsevrse their destination.*
"Scheisse..."
*Mina barely manages to say, before she is also whisked away along with the crystals, pulled by some unseen force, back into the woods.*
"Vhat zhe hell ees zhees!?"
*She cries in a panic*
"Dreimal gottverdammte Scheiße in einem Handbaket, Essen Vergevaltiger entartet !!!! Köpfe verden dafür rollen! Sha! Help!"
*By this time, all four Wargs had spread out a bit, in search of prey. Dusk had found a rabbit hole and had started digging it up the whole warren with Dawn, eager to get the juicy morsels therein, while Silhouette is fishing in the river, and Ebon is looking among the trees for squirrels; when they all suddenly perk their heads up to see Mina flying away and immediately run after their young Mistress.*

He gave her a nod of his head. "Of course. The offer still stands if you change your mind. " He moved to settle down when a chunk of crystal landed near him, causing him to roll out of the way and back onto his feet. He drew his sword and he stood rooted in horror as she was lifted into the air along with the crystals and pulled by an unseen force. "MINA! HOLD ON!"

The Wargs were momentarily distracted, but soon gave chance after their mistress. Sha soon sheathed his sword and muttering an incantation, his eyes glowed a brilliant white and he took off running. To the untrained eye, he moved like a blur. He soon caught up to the Wargs and before long, he was leading in front. He pulled out a glaive from his robes and tossed it, seeking to shatter the crystals which he hoped would bring Mina back down to earth and to safety.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aileen stretches.*
*She says sitting down. My Vargs vill pobably want to find some small prey... Vould you mind going first? I hear zhat alzough zhey may rest, Elves do not sleep..."
*She then leans toward Sha and rests her chin on her left hand, looking at him in wonder."
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*

"In a sense it is. While most of my kindred needed physical sleep like everyone else, my kin specifically found a way to evolve and we can put ourselves in a trance where we can physically refresh ourselves, but remain alert and aware of our surroundings." A smile came to his face as he studied her as well. "Perhaps if you wish, I can teach you."
* shinryu immediately rolls over getting up, and shakes his body as if there isnt much damage* "old huh?, ok then..... Ill bite, hey des you ready?" *after asking that a card forms into is hands and a belt forms on his waist, and then turns to nura, " ok then let me show you what this old man can do. Henshin!! *After those words shinryu flips the card and slides it into his belt then presses two buttons, and then a blue aura forms around shinryu and what seems like a wave of sound fills the forest and expands far and wide.

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
*She answers.*
"But I like dreaming. Besisdes, my eenstincts enable me to sleep soundly and steell be avare of any nearby danger. You ever here zhe old saying, "Let sleeping dogs lay"?... Vell zhat also eencludes volves."
*Mina then smiles a confident grin that bares her fangs. Before Sha can even react, a rappid stream of countless shards of crystal suddenly erupt between then form inside her shadow and fly south. Her eyes go wide as she looks up and obsevrse their destination.*
"Scheisse..."
*Mina barely manages to say, before she is also whisked away along with the crystals, pulled by some unseen force, back into the woods.*
*She cries in a panic*
"Dreimal gottverdammte Scheiße in einem Handbaket, Essen Vergevaltiger entartet !!!! Köpfe verden dafür rollen! Sha! Help!"
*By this time, all four Wargs had spread out a bit, in search of prey. Dusk had found a rabbit hole and had started digging it up the whole warren with Dawn, eager to get the juicy morsels therein, while Silhouette is fishing in the river, and Ebon is looking among the trees for squirrels; when they all suddenly perk their heads up to see Mina flying away and immediately run after their young Mistress.*

He gave her a nod of his head. "Of course. The offer still stands if you change your mind. " He moved to settle down when a chunk of crystal landed near him, causing him to roll out of the way and back onto his feet. He drew his sword and he stood rooted in horror as she was lifted into the air along with the crystals and pulled by an unseen force. "MINA! HOLD ON!"

The Wargs were momentarily distracted, but soon gave chance after their mistress. Sha soon sheathed his sword and muttering an incantation, his eyes glowed a brilliant white and he took off running. To the untrained eye, he moved like a blur. He soon caught up to the Wargs and before long, he was leading in front. He pulled out a glaive from his robes and tossed it, seeking to shatter the crystals which he hoped would bring Mina back down to earth and to safety.

*Aidar's right ear begins to twitch and he turns his head right, looking to the south.*
"Di anybody else here tha?..."
*He asks.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aileen stretches.*
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
*She answers.*
"Scheisse..."
*She cries in a panic*

*Aidar's right ear begins to twitch and he turns his head right, looking to the south.*
*He asks.*

"Oh, aye..."
*Aileeen answers as she takes a red cabbage from one of the metal crates.*
"It be soundin like Lady Shwartzvind be avin a wee bit o trouble, up north... An, headin this way, real fast..."
*Turning on her heal, Aileen giggles a bit and then returns to the hospice tent.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aileen stretches.*
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
*She answers.*
"Scheisse..."
*She cries in a panic*

*Sha's glaive strikes a crystal dead center, but the crystal only rings, while the glaive bounces off, while Mina crashes through several branches and finds herself pinned against a strong oak tree. Little by little, she starts to slide to the edge of the tree's trunk.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aileen stretches.*
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
*She answers.*
"Scheisse..."
*She cries in a panic*

*Sha's glaive strikes a crystal dead center, but the crystal only rings, while the glaive bounces off, while Mina crashes through several branches and finds herself pinned against a strong oak tree. Little by little, she starts to slide to the edge of the tree's trunk.*

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*
"Eet ees ze DAMNED CRYSTALS!!!! Damn zhem to destruction!"
*With those words, Mina immediately begins to strip. with great effort, she manages to pull her skirt and corset up over her head, freeing the crystals beneath and then reaching her left hand over to her out stretched right arm, struggles to pull her right silk gauntlet off.*
"Zhe Food mating b a s t a r d who's doing zhis to me vill pay!!!" scream  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
*She answers.*
"Scheisse..."
*She cries in a panic*

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*
*With those words, Mina immediately begins to strip. with great effort, she manages to pull her skirt and corset up over her head, freeing the crystals beneath and then reaching her left hand over to her out stretched right arm, struggles to pull her right silk gauntlet off.*

*As soon as Mina gets her right gauntlet off, the crystals in her left pull her off the tree and she is sent flying through the woods.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:20 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
*She answers.*
"Scheisse..."
*She cries in a panic*

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*

*As soon as Mina gets her right gauntlet off, the crystals in her left pull her off the tree and she is sent flying through the woods.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"
*Mina screams, as crystals in her gauntlet pull her from the tree.*
"ATTTERCOOOOP!!!!!! Verdammte Scheiße Zucht B a s t a r d Arschloch Welpe Essen Schwein Paarung drei Beinen Sohn von einem Fisch Erbrechen Gesicht Nase rapping deginerate Samen saugen!!!..." scream stressed evil  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm
Nura walks over to the roasted meat and pulls out a small serrated knife from his belt pouch and slices of a medium sized chunk of meat, With meat in hand Nura plops down on a nice grassy area and slices of a smaller piece of meat from the chunk holding the slice of meat between the knife and thumb, Nura brings the slice of meat to his mouth and takes a bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:54 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Having just finished making the ogans from the boar and elk into haggis with the vegetables and barley she had just gathered, Aileen emerges from the hospice tent and walks over to where the pigs and deer are rosting and drawing one of her knives in her right hand, she cuts a piece off of one of the boar's flanks, and pops it in her mouth. the meat is tender and juicy, but solid. Chewing in her mouth, she ejoys the flavor of it and swallows it down with satisfaction.*
*She says, and with those words, she cuts open the pig's belly, frim nack to lion, leting the orags spill out into her arms. She then takes them over to where Aidar, Luminova, and Greagus are at, to get some more vegetables and grain from the metal crates.*

*He asks.*

"Oh, aye..."
"It be soundin like Lady Shwartzvind be avin a wee bit o trouble, up north... An, headin this way, real fast..."
*Turning on her heal, Aileen giggles a bit and then returns to the hospice tent.*

Petra sits up from her nap in the wagon she stretches and yawns. "I'm still tired but now I'm hungry ahhh." Petra says as her stomach rumbles, she flips the tarp off of herself that she was using as a blanket and gets to her hooves jumping out of the wagon Petra stretches again and noticing Aileen follows her into the tent wrapping her arms around Aileen and brings her into an embrace unintentionally smothering her with her breasts. "You look like you could use a hand there little one." Petra says as she rests her cheek on top of Aileen's head.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*He asks.*

"Oh, aye..."

Petra sits up from her nap in the wagon she stretches and yawns. "I'm still tired but now I'm hungry ahhh." Petra says as her stomach rumbles, she flips the tarp off of herself that she was using as a blanket and gets to her hooves jumping out of the wagon Petra stretches again and noticing Aileen follows her into the tent wrapping her arms around Aileen and brings her into an embrace unintentionally smothering her with her breasts. "You look like you could use a hand there little one." Petra says as she rests her cheek on top of Aileen's head.

"Hmmm?"
*Aileen hums, looking up at Petra as she almost drops the food she gathered.*
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*
"Di ye know anythin aboot cookin haggis?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*He asks.*

"Oh, aye..."

Petra sits up from her nap in the wagon she stretches and yawns. "I'm still tired but now I'm hungry ahhh." Petra says as her stomach rumbles, she flips the tarp off of herself that she was using as a blanket and gets to her hooves jumping out of the wagon Petra stretches again and noticing Aileen and follows her into the tent wrapping her arms around Aileen and brings her into an embrace unintentionally smothering her with her breasts. "You look like you could use a hand there little one." Petra says as she rests her cheek on top of Aileen's head.

"Hmmm?"
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*

Petra pulls apart from Aileen slightly and look down at her. "Cooking yes but what in Akumachi's fiery backside is haggis?" Petra says looking confused.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*He asks.*

"Oh, aye..."

Petra sits up from her nap in the wagon she stretches and yawns. "I'm still tired but now I'm hungry ahhh." Petra says as her stomach rumbles, she flips the tarp off of herself that she was using as a blanket and gets to her hooves jumping out of the wagon Petra stretches again and noticing Aileen and follows her into the tent wrapping her arms around Aileen and brings her into an embrace unintentionally smothering her with her breasts. "You look like you could use a hand there little one." Petra says as she rests her cheek on top of Aileen's head.

"Hmmm?"
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*

Petra pulls apart from Aileen slightly and look down at her. "Cooking yes but what in Akumachi's fiery backside is haggis?" Petra says looking confused.

*Sheep stomach stuffed wit meat n barley!"
*Aileen answers.*

"Though other vegetables, such as cabbage can be added, An, Ah be makin dew wit pig, deer, an elk, instead o sheep... the meat be organ meant, such as the heart, or liver."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:49 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Oh, aye..."

"Hmmm?"
"Oh, ello, Petra.":
*She says.*

*Sheep stomach stuffed wit meat n barley!"
*Aileen answers.*

"Though other vegetables, such as cabbage can be added, An, Ah be makin dew wit pig, deer, an elk, instead o sheep... the meat be organ meant, such as the heart, or liver."

Petra giggles musically. "You're quite the Joker... oh you're serious why would you eat the entrails of animals? The only thing those parts are good for are feeding the hounds but I suppose some elderly of my kind do like the heart and liver but anyways I'll give you a hand if you wish."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:17 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312

User Image
"Zhe Crystals!"
Mina cries.*

User Image
"Vhat!? Noooo!!!!"
*Mina screams, as crystals in her gauntlet pull her from the tree.*
"ATTTERCOOOOP!!!!!! Verdammte Scheiße Zucht B a s t a r d Arschloch Welpe Essen Schwein Paarung drei Beinen Sohn von einem Fisch Erbrechen Gesicht Nase rapping deginerate Samen saugen!!!..." scream stressed evil
*the sky and the tree tops sparkle with millions of shards of the des crystals, flying and swirling through the air as if dancing, and reflecting off the light of the the rising sun. All those crystals descend and circle around shinryu along with Mina, still trying to shake off the shards in her possession. *  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games