Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:04 pm
Well, I have a green mini ipod that I haven't used much lately. sweatdrop
The headphones that came with it hurt my ears after a few minutes of putting them in.
BUT...
I discovered the same headphones that came with my discman which works on my laptop also works for the ipod so I am using them. 3nodding I just need to revamp the music that's on here. stare
It'll be a pain when these babies give out. I'll have to get a new pair. xp And these are so versatile! I love them. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:22 am
I broke my space bar on my keyboard. eek sweatdrop I'm currently on my dad's computer. I just need a keyboard spring and all we be good in the world. xp  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:14 am
Are you guys talking about the ipod shuffle?

I must be one of the only people who aren't really fond of the ipods...but then again...I'm not really fond of Apple in general. (Not the reason I'm not fond of the ipod, I just think they look cheap and easily breakable. heh) The ipod shuffle costs what... $100 or so and you get about 512MB-1GB? My Lyra is much larger, but only cost $150 and holds 20 GB. The one nice thing about the ipod is the fact that it's much easier to navigate through playlists than my Lyra.

Speaking of MP3s...apparently WinAMP starts acting funny when your playlist starts getting up over 11k songs (currently at around 11447...there may be a few tracks that have gotten lost since I last compiled the playlist).

My solution to broken keyboard: Just replace it...and next time don't disassemble it. Air canisters work just fine. hehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:33 am
neochichiri

I must be one of the only people who aren't really fond of the ipods...but then again...I'm not really fond of Apple in general. (Not the reason I'm not fond of the ipod, I just think they look cheap and easily breakable. heh) The ipod shuffle costs what... $100 or so and you get about 512MB-1GB? My Lyra is much larger, but only cost $150 and holds 20 GB. The one nice thing about the ipod is the fact that it's much easier to navigate through playlists than my Lyra.

Speaking of MP3s...apparently WinAMP starts acting funny when your playlist starts getting up over 11k songs (currently at around 11447...there may be a few tracks that have gotten lost since I last compiled the playlist).

My solution to broken keyboard: Just replace it...and next time don't disassemble it. Air canisters work just fine. hehehe

Actually i got my space bar working better- as i'm on it right now- with the lack of spring goodness. I mean if I could find a spring to the keyboard- it would be perfect. I mean it's working pretty good right now. I might try calling some computer shops to see if they carry such things- probally not. But air canstiers wouldn't have worked as I had cat hair- like lots of it- in there and it was all wrapped around the keys- it was pretty nasty. I can truthfully now- I know how to disemble and ressemble a keyboard properly. whee  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:29 pm
neochichiri

I dont want an Ipod Shuffle. There's Ipod minis and they can hold either 4Gigs or 6 gigs. Hopefully when I get a job, I'll buy one. I can't stand CD players... and life would be so much easier with music listening if I had an mp3 player <3 And Ipods from what I can find you can get the best deal with storage.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:00 pm
Misaki_Chii
neochichiri

I dont want an Ipod Shuffle. There's Ipod minis and they can hold either 4Gigs or 6 gigs. Hopefully when I get a job, I'll buy one. I can't stand CD players... and life would be so much easier with music listening if I had an mp3 player <3 And Ipods from what I can find you can get the best deal with storage.

I have a MP3 CD player so it can play MP3 CDs. I twas great for a while but now I've gotten too much music and it all won't fit on the MP3 CD anymore- that's why I want an mp3 player.  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:51 pm
Gah...parents are hollering downstairs for the TarHeels to get their act together. I guess I should be proud since they're from NC...( ninja Where Neko lives ninja )
Does anyone watch Nanny 911? Random, I know, but I'm just that kinda person... razz

I also long for a pink or blue mini ipod. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:41 pm
Meh.
The main reason that I use my ipod is because my dad would make me feel guilty otherwise and it gives me something to listen to when I'm at my internship.
I know that it's not very big, storage-wise, but it holds enough for me.  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:31 am
My computer is broken and the net was down yesterday so I couldn't even get on this computer. ANyways I picked up Fruits Basekt 8, Getbackers 8, and DNAngel 7 and Clamp no Kiseki that came with the three chess pieces. The chess pieces are uber cute and the book is really interesting as they interview CLAMP on the makings of CCS and plus they have illustrations in there and CLAMP will tell you about it. whee I don't know if it was really worth the $30 (as the book is paper thin) but I enjoyed it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:36 pm
Masquanade
My computer is broken and the net was down yesterday so I couldn't even get on this computer. ANyways I picked up Fruits Basekt 8, Getbackers 8, and DNAngel 7 and Clamp no Kiseki that came with the three chess pieces. The chess pieces are uber cute and the book is really interesting as they interview CLAMP on the makings of CCS and plus they have illustrations in there and CLAMP will tell you about it. whee I don't know if it was really worth the $30 (as the book is paper thin) but I enjoyed it. xd

Furuba 8 is out! eek I must have!! ninja
I'm just so in love with the series. whee
And the chess pieces are out! ninja This I must see...
gonk But the likelihood if me getting to such a bookstore this weekend is next to nil! gonk  

Tobias Mule

meiikko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Masquanade
I broke my space bar on my keyboard. eek sweatdrop I'm currently on my dad's computer. I just need a keyboard spring and all we be good in the world. xp

Lol how? XDD I didnt know that was possible...well, unless you dropped it or something haha  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:59 pm
Meiiko
Masquanade

Lol how? XDD I didnt know that was possible...well, unless you dropped it or something haha

Or you spilled something on the keyboard. That has been known to screw over keyboards, happened to my dad once. He killed it when he tried to dry it using a hair dryer. stare
And this is the guy I go to for tech-support. Kind of scary, neh?  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:02 am
Meiiko
Masquanade

I popped all the keys off to clean it. It was really disgusting. It had cat fur and what not and so when I popped off the keys I lost a spring to the spacebar (in which it has two).

In other news my computer is still broken, it should be fixed this afternoon . . . SHOULD BE . . . and two night ago we had a horrible storm knocking off net access. crying Let's just say- I'm not happy and I've been playing too much Rollercoaster Tycoon to keep myself busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Masquanade

I need Furuba 8 and Clamp Kiseki...how much is CnK??? $30? sweatdrop I don't have that much money to burn! gonk  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:52 am
Masquanade
Meiiko
Masquanade

I popped all the keys off to clean it. It was really disgusting. It had cat fur and what not and so when I popped off the keys I lost a spring to the spacebar (in which it has two).

In other news my computer is still broken, it should be fixed this afternoon . . . SHOULD BE . . . and two night ago we had a horrible storm knocking off net access. crying Let's just say- I'm not happy and I've been playing too much Rollercoaster Tycoon to keep myself busy.

You could have just gotten a can of pressurized air to clean it. Then you wouldn't have had to deal with popping the keys off. That might have been easier. 3nodding  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games