Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:49 am
Seilene shrugged and jumped out, turning into her human form, she put her hands behind her head, "Maybe cause it's funny how the two of you react to each other...." She said opening one eye and looking at Hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:52 am
Hero sighs"No."then he looks at Seilene"Get Kiyoshi to do it....Now that would be funny..."he said chuckling  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:03 am
Seilene sighs and looks down, finding what she wanted she throws a pebble at Kiyoshi, "Kiyoshi you heard Hero, go and fetch Arkanna......" Then looking at Hero she sighs, "I can't believe I asked him that....." she thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:04 am
Hero starts laughing

Kiyoshi mumbled some words and walked towards Arkanna's scent  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:19 am
Seilene stands there watching, putting her hands back behind her head, "Hopefully I didn't just send him to his death....." Seilene mumbles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:21 am
Kiyoshi finds Arkanna and says"Your sister wants you..."he said quickly not wanting to get hit or yelled at  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:35 am
Arkanna looks up at Kiyoshi, stare "She sent you to get me....." she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:37 am
"Well....First she asked Hero but he said no and I had to go..."He said quickly looking like this--- sweatdrop  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:51 am
Arkanna listens to Kiyoshi then sighs, holding her hand up she askes, "Can you help me up...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:53 am
Kiyoshi nods and grabs her hand helping her up  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:03 pm
Arkanna stands up and looks at Kiyoshi stare for a moment. Then sighs and starts walking back,"You comein?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:07 pm
Kiyoshi nods his head and follows Arkanna

Hero fell asleep again  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:55 pm
Arkanna walks back and sits down, "Seilene what do you want....." Arkanna asked angrily. Crossing her arms she glares at Seilene.

Seilene opens an eye and looks at her, "Nothing.......i just wanted to see if someone could get you without being killed...Kiyoshi passed.."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:57 pm
Kiyoshi sighed and sat by Hero....

Hero mumbles something in his sleep  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:33 pm
Arkanna sighs angrily and falls backward, laying there she crosses her legs and covers her head with her sleeves.....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games