Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:38 am
ShortyFett
big-pimp-daddy
well ive read all the manga. (i have no life) it was soooooo cool

me 2 looking forward for chapter 291 ninja
@ Pimp: There is no "all the manga." Kishimoto is still drawing it to this day.

@ Shorty: I've read chapter 291. Orochimaru plans to steal the DNA of a relative of the first hokage to test some kind of technique. The last remaining direct relative is their new teacher, whos' name I can't remember for the life of me.
The chapter also explains how Naruto's seal is weakening far worse that before. Jiraiya shows a few of the Jounin a terrible scar he had gotten just from contact. Naruto's demon chakra lashed out of him.
It was made clear in chapter 290 that Kabuto is a spy. In 291, you find out more about his purpose.
Also, Sasuke's exact whereabouts are made clear.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:39 am
Uchiha Kagai
Chapter 291 is awesome! Naruto is uber powerful, he can achieve up to 4 Fox tails when covered in the fox chakra!
He only had 3?  

Syndactyly

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:53 am
Penguin Supporter
Uchiha Kagai
Chapter 291 is awesome! Naruto is uber powerful, he can achieve up to 4 Fox tails when covered in the fox chakra!
He only had 3?
Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:08 pm
Uchiha Kagai
Penguin Supporter
Uchiha Kagai
He only had 3?
Yeah.
obviously though he has the ability to bring out 9  

liz_bliz_inc

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:56 am
liz_bliz
Uchiha Kagai
Penguin Supporter
Uchiha Kagai
He only had 3?
Yeah.
obviously though he has the ability to bring out 9
Maybe later in series, but right now we know that he can get up to 4 tails for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:04 pm
Penguin Supporter
ShortyFett
big-pimp-daddy
well ive read all the manga. (i have no life) it was soooooo cool

me 2 looking forward for chapter 291 ninja
@ Pimp: There is no "all the manga." Kishimoto is still drawing it to this day.

@ Shorty: I've read chapter 291. Orochimaru plans to steal the DNA of a relative of the first hokage to test some kind of technique. The last remaining direct relative is their new teacher, whos' name I can't remember for the life of me.
The chapter also explains how Naruto's seal is weakening far worse that before. Jiraiya shows a few of the Jounin a terrible scar he had gotten just from contact. Naruto's demon chakra lashed out of him.
It was made clear in chapter 290 that Kabuto is a spy. In 291, you find out more about his purpose.
Also, Sasuke's exact whereabouts are made clear.
Orochimaru doesn't plan on stealing the DNA. He already has and spliced it into different children. All whom he believed to have died except, obviously, one has surrvived and now Orochimaru wants to see how his expirament has progressed. xd  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:01 pm
Orochimaru is so the 8-tail demon sacrifice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:45 pm
ZOGM! Chapter 294's cover features Kakashi without his mask and headband on! You can't see everything, but better than the view we've had in the past!

I reuploaded it for anyone who would like to see, or hasn't read the chapter or something:
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7986/kakashiunmasked2uq.gif  

Akikuro

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:31 pm
All I gotta say after looking through the raw scan of chapter 294 is...
MAN!! Orochimaru has some gross jutsu! I dislike him more now.
...and was that a 4-tailed rasengan at the end of the chapter?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:48 pm
anime_merrick

well there's a possibility that it is confused I mean it is anyones guess, i think it is.  

aznnam3dj1n

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:25 am
Jinshi Tsumeragi
anime_merrick

well there's a possibility that it is confused I mean it is anyones guess, i think it is.
that's what I was thinking.

So does anyone agree with me on Orchimaru being the 8-tails sacrifice? I;ve been right how many times before?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:42 pm
I think that this attack my be some attack like rasengen, but it definitely a chakra focused attack.

I haven't the slightest idea if Oro is suposed to be the 8-tail sacrafice. I don't understand where you came to that conclusion, would you please explain?.

I really concerned about sai, is his target Oro or is it Naruto, or ultimately is he target Kyuubi? I really hoping he going after Oro, but chances are Kishimoto is going to make Sai into an advasary to Naruto, least that's my current opinion.  

Koreachess

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:49 pm
Koreachess
I think that this attack my be some attack like rasengen, but it definitely a chakra focused attack.

I haven't the slightest idea if Oro is suposed to be the 8-tail sacrafice. I don't understand where you came to that conclusion, would you please explain?.

I really concerned about sai, is his target Oro or is it Naruto, or ultimately is he target Kyuubi? I really hoping he going after Oro, but chances are Kishimoto is going to make Sai into an advasary to Naruto, least that's my current opinion.

Because the 8-tails is an Orochi, an 8-headed, 8-tailed snake dragon.

There is not a more snake like person in exsistance within the naruto world than Orochimaru.

An explination for why the Akatsuki want him so bad.

Orochi.......Orochimaru......Dude, come on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:55 am
I wonder how long Kishimoto-san will keep up the naruto series ^_^ hehehe...*jumps with excitement*  

af79

Absu-toth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:06 pm
I'm still waiting for 296. All I have seen are raw ones.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games