Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylvan-Silencer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm
*Clears throat* Good evening folks, please feel free to troll me, because that would be like throwing yourself into a malicious pit of molten earth, and yes, even more malicious that any other pit of molten earth can be. So trolling me is at your own risk.

Otherwise, hope to see you soon, hope I can find a spiffy RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 am
    Hello everyone! If you would like to know my true name, visit my profile. XD
    You can call me Cimorene.
    Or shorten it to Cim. :3
    Either or is fine by me.

Mirizah

Mettez le feu aux Rues

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 am
Name: Mel, Lawl and 0rder, Axel, Aku, etc.
Name's Origin: Well, Mel was a name I made up for myself from my middle name, Law and 0rder...I have no idea where that came from (xD), and Axel I gained form a friend telling me that I spoke and acted very much like him.
Currently attending school at: It's summer. P:
Will be attending school at: Not telling.
Intended Major: Criminology and Psychology.
Went to High School at: I'm not quite there yet. xD
Employment: I wish.
Father's Job: Unemployed at the moment.
Mother's job: See Father.
Siblings: An older brother.
Hobbies: Sleeping, cooking, singing, acting, dancing (though I'm terrible at it), watching horse races, gambling, drawing, reading yaoi, smiling, eating, thinking.

Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': FFVII, We ♥ Katamari, DDR, etc.
Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hellsing, Yami no Matsuei, etc.
Favorite Manga: Hana-Kimi, Hellsing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Godchild & Anythign else by Kaori Yuki, Yami no Matsuei, etc.
Best Anime movie ever: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Current AMV collection size: P: I don't make them.
Other Hobbies: Uh...er...uh...watching Food Network??

Favorite Food: Rainer Cherries
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Pan's Labyrinth, Moulin Rouge!, Sin City, Lucky Number Sleven, etc.
Favorite Instrument: Cello, violin. ♥♥♥♥♥
Favorite Store: ...Borders.
Favorite Bands: DDR, Ewan McGregor, Gackt, Malice Mizer, Miyavi, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Linkin Park, Say Anything, Sublime, AFI, The Used, etc.
Webcomics I read: Noventum (http://demon9ine.deviantart.com) My brother's webcomic. ♥
Average # of Monty Python References per day: ...depends on the day. o:
Other Hobbies: ...Uh...><'''

Favorite RP system: System? YIM, MSN, or AIM.
Current Characters: LaRaine, Esemeralda, Pyong-Yang, Kaseko, Vhitzer, Tenbin, Tristan, Oliver, Gabriel, Maxwell, Trenton, and I may have forgot some. xDDD

This was...stolen from someone on the first page, hope they don't mind. xD;

Well...hi!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 pm
Hi my name is Stacia and I love to roleplay. I'm not even sure what is my level of rping since I Rp everyday just the people I rp with sometimes do not pose a challenge. But neway I love yaoi such as Loveless,Gravitation, Okane ga nai, Tactics, and other animes such as Pretear as Hayate is hot!<3 I am always online for Rp over Aim mainly though I do have the other messangers aswell.  

SakuratheFireAngel

Rad Disease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm
HEY THERE! My name is Brandon! I play tennis, and I love MD. I read Furuba, and I rp a lot. I don't really know what my 'level' would be, but I have gotten compliments on my rps before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Name:ThayetsQueen NickName:Nina
Name's Origin:My fave author has a character named Thayet...shes a queen.Name just fit.
Currently attending school at:As an early person has said It's summer.
Will be atending school address:1800 Not Telling Lane
Intended Major: Zoology.
Went to High School at: I'm not quite there yet. xD
Employment: I wish.
Father's Job: Works with mom.
Mother's job:Faux Painter.
Siblings:Three younger sisters.
Hobbies: Singing...but I am bad at it.Watching t.v.,playing my d.s.,playing computer and meeting awesome people,talking to my friends over email(I am not really a phone person)going to the zoo,being a know-it-all(not really a hobby but oh well),reading,writing fantasy books,drawing terrible stuff, roleplaying,writing suckish songs,and other things I cant think of.
Favorite System:Wii,but I dont have one.
Favorite Food:Tuna Cheesey Pasta
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): ...Like I can choose,but if they ever make a Tamora Pierce movie that will be my fave.
Favorite Instrument: Well right now I dont have lessons but piano,I would like to learn guitar....so my suckish songs are less suckish.
Favorite Store: Dont make me choose please.My fave.store would probally be Borders though.I love to read.
Favorite Bands:The Veronicas,Hinder,after that I like any singer thats not rap.
Other Hobbies: I already said my hobbies.

Favorite RP system: System?I just love to RP.
Current Characters: Nadia,and her sis(whoes name I forgot...oops.) I used to use Yamuna(who I just had to put in my story)and Celina.

Favorite button on the keybord:Well I love the periods and *(which I cant spell).

This was...stolen from someone on the first page, hope they don't mind. xD; And this was altered and stolen from some one else....Sorry.

Well...thats all...I think.  

CindahElla

LaudyLau

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 pm
Hello. Laureka Kitsune. You can all call me Laureka or Lau-kun. Or call me whatever you'd like. Please don't hate me for joining the guild because I saw it on guild spotlight! *hides* I've been roleplaying since I was 12 years old (yay, almost 8 years now!) and love every minute of it. I LOVE long, drawn out stories for some reason. Infact, I'm still writing with the first person I ever roleplayed with on the first roleplay we roleplayed together. lol. We now plan on making a comic out of it.

I'm mostly into the fantasy genre, but if it looks fun and interesting enough, I'll join any genre! I also like romance and violence. Yeah, I'm one of those. lol.

Lessee.... I also like to draw! I don't charge for requests since I don't have a shop up and running, so if you ever need someone to draw a character, I'm your man- er... woman. :3 I'm an incredibly busy person, but I do find time for my job, school, roleplaying, and drawing. I find every oppurtinty I can to get online, and when I'm home, I'm online pretty much the whole time, so you never have to worry too much about me not replying to posts. Unless I'm sleeping or not home, I WILL reply.

I'm also a dollfie collector. The little cheap obitsu bodies for 20 bucks. lol. the ones you paint the faces on. :3 I have a doll of the character I just submitted for a roleplay. She's one of my favorite. As soon as I get some new clothes made for her, I'll show you guys pictures, if you want!

If you guys need to know anything else, even though I doubt it as I covered everything, feel free to PM me!

Bai bai!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:23 am
Name:Kenneth
sex:Male
weight:209
hight:6 feet tall

What typ of role player I'm: I use a Dark Knight/Demon to fight with.((Pictrue below under this post))

When I'm role player with someone like in a fight I don't just onle use mt person to attack. I ad more to roleplaying then just that. I change the whole area that I'm in. For example: A cold wind blow a ross the land as clouds turn black above. Rain then follow by thunder and lightning. Soon everything is cover in darkness and lightning is our only light.

If I made you feel like that you want to take me one sometime then just pm me and I well be here but beside that I well be reading more in this guild.  

Batmen

Fenrir SongMoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:08 pm
It's been a while since i've been on Gaia, and i've returned. While I have a profile somewhere in this thread, i'll just put up a little about me here as well. First, i'm a total b*****d. Well, okay, maybe just half of one. However, I would like to think I represent the seasoned voice of experience. I'm 23, i've been on Gaia for quite a chunk of time, minus what I disappeared for. I create intricately detailed RPs that are generally accessible to the masses. I also offer my advice on RP, battle systems, plot ideas, and the like. Even if you don't ask. Mwahahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:18 pm
Hello! I'm alexandra, more commonly known as Misere or Mira. Which ever one you call me by is fine. I'm currently a high school student, president of the anime club, and once school starts back up a senior. I love to roleplay, particularly fantay & anime. I play the guitar & piano. Other than that my only other creative things are that I sketch, paint, sing, and act.

Besides that I'm prety much an average person. Okay, besides my love of the occult, magic and gothic rock. If you ever wanna look at my art just check on the personal website link on my profile. Well I believe thats it.Oh wait! One more thing, I'm working on a thread called realms of reverie a fantays rp. Hopefully one day I can make it a guild. Anyways, now I'm done.

If you wanna know anything else just PM me.  

CandlelightsChaos

The Lovely Smangies

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm
Hello,Im new to the guild but not new to role playing.Umm Im 17,Im a sr. in high school and Im in karate.I love to role play and read.Im not the best speller though.I hope we can have some fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:56 pm
hi, i am indeed new to the guild, but not RPing. I wanted to be in this guild because i was tired of waiting for like 3 days to get a repost for what i said on the rp, and was hoping that this guild would satisfy my want for faster posting.
I am 15 years old and even tho i have not made any rp's i have still helped by giving some really good ideas of how to make one or how to move it along.  

IAMFRECKINBAD

SpiritWolf9339

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:29 pm
~sits against a sakura tree, the blossoms falling slowly around me~ I'm Kenji-Kun, and I would love to join in your Role Play.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:05 pm
Hello, most people call me Sephy. Whatever you feel like calling me is perfectly fine, even 'Hey you!'

I came to this guild looking for intelligent, literate roleplayers. I see it as practice for when I do some heavy storywriting. I look for people who see their characters as separate from themselves (so no Mary Sues). I also look for people appreciate continuity and writing in paragraph form. My style changes a little according to whichever character I'm playing, and I always write in third-person limited narrative.

The characters I write about are not based on myself. There are often inspired by other people in my life, by songs, or anything else that comes by.

I do well in just about any world so long as someone tells me a little about it. I even do well in the Harry Potter world and all those places.  

Persephone13

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games