Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:16 pm

Diana Vulpes
Pondering the idea, just not entirely sure how the layout for such a thread should be.

why don't you color code forms?

Have a certain form for MC's, store items and event items as well as those who would like to exchange art for letters.

The basic for MC would be:

Month/year:
Items included:
Asking price:
Quantity to sell:

just an idea
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:33 pm

Shugotenshi Kitsune
I've been given an extra Gift of the Gods for my birthday.

I already have one of each so I don't really need it.

I'll most likely give it up to somebody who reeeeeeally wants it.

xd heart

You should give it to Grynn, as he seems to be in need of one. :3

But that's just my suggestion.

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 pm

There you all go, I made the exchange thread. @.@ Now lets see if it gets any proper use.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:49 am

Diana Vulpes
There you all go, I made the exchange thread. @.@ Now lets see if it gets any proper use.

I'll be sure to use it when new collectibles are released! It's hard for me to actually give money to a site currently, so I'm using up my old collectibles or other rare items to trade. Thanks for setting it up!

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:36 am

[ Grynn Wolf ]
Diana Vulpes

I'll be sure to use it when new collectibles are released! It's hard for me to actually give money to a site currently, so I'm using up my old collectibles or other rare items to trade. Thanks for setting it up!

Well it is for those looking to buy, sell and trade any Gaia based items. Our own little marketplace, you could say.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:49 pm

This is about to go off the page, and since the October items are coming out soon, what do you suppose they could be? You'd think they'd give us hints well in advance, just to make us chew our nails.

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:36 pm

FogSage
This is about to go off the page, and since the October items are coming out soon, what do you suppose they could be? You'd think they'd give us hints well in advance, just to make us chew our nails.

Given that some of the past items have been good, the next ones must suck. 'Tis part of the great Gaian balance. A series of good items denotes a series of bad items. Without this, there would be an imbalance in the internal forces of Gaia. Once things get too out of balance, chaos shall ensue. Only four heroes stand in the way of this.... Wait, what was I talking about? surprised
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Heh, I saw supposed leaked items in the GCD earlier this night. The could have easily been fake but they looked legit to me. Threads with the images have been deleted since then. <.<

As far as October, Gaia has never let me down with the DI's. I always seem to love them. It also happens to be the first month I ever got two sealds in advance. I still remember how excited I was October of 04 waiting for my two letters to open and how happy I was with the pitchfork and staff. Ahh good times. whee

Krissim Klaw

Secca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:20 pm

I really love the new feline things that just recently came out! XD Okay, I know they aren't MC's, but still...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:37 pm

Considering this is my first month actually "donating" myself, I'm hoping they're good.

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:29 pm

Krissim Klaw
Heh, I saw supposed leaked items in the GCD earlier this night. The could have easily been fake but they looked legit to me. Threads with the images have been deleted since then. <.<

As far as October, Gaia has never let me down with the DI's. I always seem to love them. It also happens to be the first month I ever got two sealds in advance. I still remember how excited I was October of 04 waiting for my two letters to open and how happy I was with the pitchfork and staff. Ahh good times. whee

There were leaks? Did you see what the supposed items looked like?

I wonder how that happened?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:08 am

FogSage

Ewww...Gaia leaked all over the internet again. gonk

How do you get that out? Baking soda? confused

Garek Maxwell

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:29 am

I just looked on the Marketplace what October 06 items were selling for this year and I'm sitting on about 70k. o.o I'm glad I waited.

December 06 items are doing great too. 25k a piece.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:32 am

I always wait about a year if not longer to sell the last of my letters. ninja Well, not all, I have kept one of each since I first started on Gaia for collector's sake.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:04 am

FogSage

Yep, I saw 7 different screen shots of two items and several of their poses (still have them saved on my comp). Really nothing new when it comes to leaking the GCD is always bubbling with information. For instance I think everyone in the GCD must have watched the MMVI movie the night before it was officially released. Heck people were already doing spoof copies of it before the original was shown to the masses. Often they get DI leaks though usually it isn't this far in advance which is why this one wouldn't surprise me if it is a hoax.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games