Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:53 pm

applz
Almirrah turned around. "What do you mean?" she said, her eyesight changing again to her vampiric vision. The surroundings began to turn gray, and several bright red berried stood out in dark gray bushes. Any red object or colour now attracted her, and her pupiless yellow eyes were widening. A sound of movement awoke her senses and she darted for a bush, running after the creature that had made the sudden sound.
*shuich raised the creature in the air*"is this what you heard it's a pup far away from it's mother"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:57 pm

Almirrah snarled, her hair raising and her teeth bared. She tried to speak, but instead, a horrible choking sound escaped her lips. Shaking her head, she ran back in the direction she came from, ignoring Shuicho.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:00 pm

applz
Almirrah snarled, her hair raising and her teeth bared. She tried to speak, but instead, a horrible choking sound escaped her lips. Shaking her head, she ran back in the direction she came from, ignoring Shuicho.
*shuico encircles her with fire, then steps in the fire unscathed*you need to learn that your a wolf you can easily lose your vampiric abilities if you just come find me tommorow after dusk"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:19 pm

((ehh... fire can really harm a vampire sweatdrop ))

Almirrah howled in pain as her eyes began to sting form the sight of fire. it's light began to burn her, and she helplessly ran around inside of teh circle of flame. She opened her eyes and saw Shuicho. Losing herself, Almirrah charged at him, not caring if he would dogde her move or not.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:24 pm

applz
((ehh... fire can really harm a vampire sweatdrop ))

Almirrah howled in pain as her eyes began to sting form the sight of fire. it's light began to burn her, and she helplessly ran around inside of teh circle of flame. She opened her eyes and saw Shuicho. Losing herself, Almirrah charged at him, not caring if he would dogde her move or not.
((realy i didn't know))*shuicho kept the flame wall up but set it into darkness and dodge the charge*"sorry i forgot vampires are allergic to light. now look i'm not easily beaten not even by a vampire, now promise me you will come back tommorow after dusk"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:38 pm

* Branwen walks to Shuicho. Umm you wanted to talk to me. she said looking at Shuicho before Flame interrupted. she said looking at him.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:40 pm

Almirrah continued to charge, running right through the fire and away towards teh shadows... not turning back. I'm not trying to fight him, nor do I care about being helped. she told herself, as her mind quickly began to focus on prey. That Shuicho knows nothing of my kind.. nor will he ever understand me...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:22 pm

*looks down at the thought of failing helping some one, then looks up at branwen*"yes i did, i wan't to get to know you better"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:59 pm

* Really? I want to get to know you too. She walked around Shuicho looking at him with curiousity. "So, what ideas do you have in getting to know me? Wanna sit somewhere and talk?" she said smiling.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:56 am

"i think this is a good place the suns coming up and we can watch it come over the mountains"*shuicho said werily*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:25 pm

((morning already? Almirrah better hurry in her hunt))

The shadows began to fade away due to the approaching of the great sun. Almirrah began to panic, wondering if she would have to starve again during the day. She hid in the shade of trees and other foilage, trying to keep away from the sun. Her vampire senses were disappearing as the morning grew brighter. Oh how I'd wish for Shadow to help me out but summoning several shadows so that I can still have time to hunt she thought, now hoping she would come across a creature.
A large rodent raced across her feet and tried to make its way up a tree. Almirrah quickly dashed for it, growling so that the rodent might begin to panic and trip or slow down somehow.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:39 pm

"shuicho yawned and layed down*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:41 pm

* Branwen followed Shuicho to a pretty spot for the two to get to know eachother. The sun created this beautiful rosey red color. Branwen loved it. Although she noticed Shuicho tired. She lays down beside Shuicho putting her head on his shoulder still watching the sun rise. She falls asleep completely comfortable.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:45 am

*shuicho fell asleep too. he noticed branwen put her head on him but didn't do anything about it. he loved her and wanted to be comfortable with her sleeping like that*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:03 pm

An echoeing bark and scream of prey rang through the forest as Almirrah leaped for the rodent, biting hard into its neck and killing it instantly. She then fed, staining her already maroon-coloured muzzle.

After satisfying her hunger, Almirrah yawned, her large vampiric teeth shrinking to a more normal size now that it was already morning. She began to search for a stream or body of water to wash off her fur, which was tainted with drying blood. She didn't quite remember what had happened that night, but she felt full of energy. She quickly ran through the forest, careful not to accidentally fall into a spotlight of sun...
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games