Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:15 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen sat patiently hoping Flame would join and hoped her friend Shadow would do. Although she glanced at the water not seeing her friend Shadow. "Shadow where are you? Maybe she left." she said sadly to Shuicho.*
"who knows but......dinners done"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:59 pm

* Branwen was happy dinner was ready. She grabbed a fish she put on a stick by the fire. She grabbed the stick and blew on the hot cooked fish. "Hmmm, I don't have many cooked meals these days. I am so use to eating wild. I forget what cooked food tastes like. Your right. I remember it tasting better than raw." she smiled embarressed of her normal wild habits.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:25 am

coming ,heatbody *drys in 3secons**then sits down next to fire*hello
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:41 am

as dark wanders past the beautiful lake, she hears other voices and jumps into a bush and sees suicho, Branwen and another wolf she did not know

Dark_wolf124

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 am

angel scan, I see you in the bush
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:44 am

Dark slowly walked out of the bush, her tail between her legs and her ears dropped down, she was afraid she would be attacked for somewat spying

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:52 am

Dark half mumbled to the new wolf "im dark i was just...um" she began to back away in attemps of escaping to the field in the disntace where she could fly away(she has giant black wings)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:16 am

Dark_wolf124
Dark half mumbled to the new wolf "im dark i was just...um" she began to back away in attemps of escaping to the field in the disntace where she could fly away(she has giant black wings)
not so fast teleportation*stops dark*why are you running?

flame red wolf

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:22 am

flame red wolf
Dark_wolf124
not so fast teleportation*stops dark*way are you running?

((just so u know, controlling other wolves movements could be considered god modding)) Dark felt a tight grip around her, even squeezing her wings, her eyes turned pure white a a purple mist began to suround her, she knew the only way to get out of the grip was to change into her full demon form for a few moments hoping she didnt hurt anyone. All of a sudden she felt the grip loosen and she broke free, her wings were spread at 8 ft long, then as her eyes returned to normal, she collapsed on the ground, it was hard for her to change bak and forth from her 2 forms
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:30 am

I thought you looked fermilier your part demon

flame red wolf

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:33 am

Dark was able to raise to her feet but slowly, her ears tail and wings all drouping b/c she was so tired
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:39 am

Please dont hurt me, im searching for food for my pups *dark was able to say in a whispered like voice

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:41 am

Dark_wolf124
Please dont hurt me, im searching for food for my pups *dark was able to say in a whispered like voice

*dark was trying to sound like an innocent wolf mother in search of food, she was afraid if this wolf could control her movememnts then he must be dangeruos*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:47 pm

*smacks plame releasing his hold on dark* "here dark you can have some of ours. it's already cooked too"*shuicho said smiling*"you know flame it's not nice to hold a friends friend still"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:33 pm

* Brawen sat quiet at what was going on. Branwen walks to Dark "Hello, I'm Branwen. Hungry. She shows Dark a fish on a stick. It's good. I season it with tasty herbs. Hope you like? Come sit with us. There is plenty to go around." she said smiling. Branwen hoped the Dark would join them to eat. She smiled at Shuicho's kindness.*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games