Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm
The she-wolf's golden eyes sparkled as she realized just how much this wolf had aparently warmed up to her. She smirked again, the half-smile tugging up one side of her mouth.

"Sure, I'd love to stretch these legs of mine. They're rather stiff after so many years in the ground, unused and all."

Her tail wagged slightly as she paced along with Felicty.

"I don't mean to pry, simply curious but is it this sense of duty then that still keeps you here?"

She'd been without living association fo so long, she was ever so curious how this wolf justified her place in this world since she still didn't understand why she'd risen again in the least.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:24 pm
"I wouldn't call it a 'duty', but a promise," Felicty said as she walked on. Her eyes were dull at the thought of this, even the happiest memories brought her down.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm
She made an odd face and wrinkled her nose as she felt the unhappiness practically thickening the air. Emotions had always bugged her, way to sensitive.

"Ah, a promise is indeed a good reason then. Though I broke all my promises when I was banished from my pack, I can still understand that it is still really important to you, and for her..."

She was curious why just the mention of a promise would sadden Felicty even. Could be the atmosphere? She looked around, nah.

"This promise saddens you?"

She watched her feet as they walked, observing how she put one elegant paw in front of the other.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm
"No... just the thoughts of happyness and how they could slip away so easy," Felicty said with her eyes slightly closed and her ears folded back. Of everything happyness never really was one of her favorite things to remember even pain was better then what used to be.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:51 pm
"You lack confidence in yourself."

Alania watched Felicty carefully, her eyes deep with understanding.

"You deny yourself any hope of pleasures now by fretting over what was and what you might not have in the future. No one will ever know what lies in store for them, and neither can we change what has already happened so make what you can of the here and now!"

She was a bit frustrated with this learned helplessness that her companion exhibited. Doubt held too strong an influence on Felicty, and this way of thinking was simply making her sink into a depressive state.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 pm
Felicty listened but her face exprssions changed, from sad to a more complex and dark face. She didn't like to be questioned but Felicty was always so blind when she thought of what was in front of her. Felicty would have barked up some thing smartalik and annoying but not this time. "How can I do that? Do you not see what is around us? I am alone now almost all the time, i can't do anything that will bring me back into happyness again..."  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:52 pm
The old she-wolf's expression went from mildly frustrated to light and hopeful as she flashed a brief smile at her companion.

"But you've already made a friend you silly girl."

She grinned then and glanced at Felicty.

"You've stumbled across a companion and shared some of your heart and memories with me now. Can't you say that such an exchange could prosper into a welcoming friendship?"

She coughd when she caught the other wolf's facial expression, but shrugged it off to replace it with a light smile across her lips, a twinkle in her eye.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:32 pm
"Yes, but what can you do? For all i know is that you like 400 years old, there's nothing you can do to bring my friend back," Felicty said as she slightly hung her head. Felicty had a habit of looking of the darker side of things almost all the time.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 am
Alania's ears flipped back so that they were plastered to her head as a thought flashed through her mind. She glanced at Felicty and then back over her shoulder quickly and then her golden eyes found Felicty's again.

"I c-could... ahem."

She frowned at her own stuttering but was flustered by the perverse nature of her idea.

"I see them."

She stopped in her tracks and her eyes fell to the dirt beneath her paws.

"The dead. I could, ya know, ask? U-unless that disturbs you! I c-can of course l-leave it alone, just possibilities and such..."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:22 am
Felicty shook her head as the frantic thought reached her brain. "I don't want to remember her that way..... and know that she is dead in front of my eyes. Save your self the trouble," Felicty said turning her head toward Alania. 'Yes possibilities.... some should be left alone.... or should they...?'  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:44 pm
||A sudden appearence of Fantasy.||

Fantasy jumped out behind a ruined wall and started to snarl at the two feas. Her wings were straight up in the air to make her look quite big in size, but she was shorter then Felicty. She barked and snarled at the two wolves like a lion, some thing had set her off.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm
Her hesitation cut short, Alania's golden eyes narrowed as she glared down at this newcomer. The old she-wolf's silvery fur rose along her spine as her hackles came up but she stood her ground, hardly willing to let this intrusion go unnoticed but at least letting the other wolf know she was less than pleased.

"Pardon?"

Her glare met the other wolf's burning gaze, taking in the details of her posture with a quick assessment of the dark, outspread wings and bristling attitude.

"Indeed I believe I will, although the possibilities are delicious to think that the dead could be among us again, eh?"

Alania winked at Felicty mischieviously.

She wasn't sure if it was the smell of grave soil or the air of otherness surrounding herself that had this wolf going, or just the fact that Felicty and herself were rival wolves, but the new wolf was certainly over the edge about something. A low rumble in her chest and the tilt of her head revealed Alania's disdain.

"Do we startle you?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:14 pm
Felicty was caught off guard, strange how a wolf would just pop in like that. Felicty shook her head wildly to collect her self before giving the snarling wolf a threatening eye.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm
||Me and Zyth have got a little plan so don't freak out. 8D||

"Why have you come back Felicty!" Fantasy barked. Fantasy gave her a snarl back, Felicty knew what she was talking about.

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:40 pm
[[ -nods- I'm chill, she's just in character. Ima gonna change her text color, violet is a bit hard on the eyes. sweatdrop ]]

Alania tilted her head at a curious angle and her ears came forward all the better to listen closely.

"You two know one another?"

She grinned at this, loving the entertainment that strife brought. She thought of herself as a bit devious, but hey, who didn't enjoy a good tumultuous reunion?

"You come at such an opportune time, we were just discussing old friendships... Or is this not one of those?"

That devilish smirk still played on her lips and her eyes sparkled in anticipation.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff