Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:59 pm
Salin smiled and spun his spear around his head and croutch down holding his spear in one hand. "I have been around for a lot longer then you. Many more lifetimes, and fighting for that too. Are you ready?"

Salin didn't wait for an answer and lept forward keeping low and jetted his spear out to the left past Zaught's legs and swept across knocking Zaught's legs out from behind using his lightning speed.

As Zaught fell Salin brought his spear up in a diagnoal spin and as he came out of it he stabbed down sending his spear's metal tip into the stone ground next to Zaught's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm
A_Shadow_Within
Joa-Boo
((to RickY))
"I over rule that command Ricky. You must not destroy what we need. the whole idea of taking over this island is not for the land itself but the library. Do you know what that place holds. All of the history and future of Aeonce. If we get our hands on that place we can see everything." Carn said with a crazy grin and laugh. He dumped you off near one of your own ships and then mobilized all of his men to back up yours.

The Goblin army opened up with cannons and guns of all sorts. they awaited their chance to flood the beaches but only stood back while the Lizard men took that privilege.

As you ran onto the beach the war was chaos. Both sides people where dyeing all over. your spell was countered and blocked by a group of monks with powerful magic. They seemed to be untouchable together as one protected, another supported, one attacked, while the other healed. this was going on everywhere they stood with soldiers stopping any physical damage coming to them. There was no killing them.

A group of arrows fell all around you and rained down over you and your immediate soldiers. It was a slaughter even though they where taking deaths as well.

"Pathetic......your all pathetic...cant even fight simple soliders and monks...i thought i had an army...i guess not...." rikimaru charged a group of monks building up momentum trampling any knight who go t in his way and launched them for being a much stronger creature. he attacked the monks and ripped them to pieces roaring loud that it silenced the other sounds out. he began assaulting more of the soldiers and ripping them apart. using his tail blade he flung a man into a group letting the horrored look on the man scare the other petty soldiers. he was to let the goblins do some work and if they werent helping skulls were going to crack he stopped his rage and took behind lines ordering his troops to a half circle and began to fan out keep the flanks covered. using the little kobolds as shields so his more precious soldier were saved. any soldier that did not comply was killed on the spot. he was taking no prisoners. he will take the library and then ask joa-boo to raise it. for it was too valuable to keep.he began knochting arrows and into the soldiers and shooting monks to reduce the effectiveness.

The fight was still face to face a stalemate. As numbers drooped on both sides the battle lurked closer and closer to the main island. Still many defense were standing strong and with there superior battle tactics they weren’t about to break no matter how many rampages the Dark Hand went on. That was at least until the Omega Alliance was outnumbered 3 to 1.

As the goblins came in under Carn’s command they didn't fight with weapons but men. The first wave ran in with bombs strapped to their back and charged as comakazies(sp). Explosions shot up in all direction as wall after wall was wasted by the lives of eager to die goblins. Then the mass or bulk of Ogers and Orks charged wielding whatever large weapon they had on them and stormed the next open level of the Alliance's defense. It was a slaughter for what it was worth in men before the Alliance caught themselves and held what ground they could. Once they had they’re ground they pushed forward and regrouped the defenses, or what little was left of them to defend from more foot soldiers. That’s when another group of comakazies sprinted in to meet the same fate from both sides. The Omega Alliance’s defense was growing thin.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm
((To All....mainly Ricky))
"Time comes and goes as peace and beauty breaks on the pointed edge of a blade. Briskly pulling life for causes so obscene they are sins to even mention. Horrible death bares more cost then any mortal can pay and so they all pay, they all pay together. Let our judgment bring fire down on these hopeful heretics and rid this world, Aeonce, of life. Then only again may we try for another. LET THEM ALL DIE."

A voice of powerful divinity broke through the dimension. Its voice rose and soared through the skies like a God crying with the fury of his reason. Judgment it repeated like a loud instrument. The air shuck and a small earth quake struck the land. The Fray Island was first the world’s whiteness and then it stormed off all around.

Just then, like a thunder storm erupted out of no where, huge bolts of lightning connected the sky to the surface of Aeonce and began spinning. The three bolts of lightning spun and spun around until creating a great electric pull, almost as if gravity was changing direction. Then from out of the heavens 7 figures feel and crashed into the ground. Sand and water shot up all around in a mushroom of explosions that continually hit the ground.

As everything calmed, the battle slowed to a halt as the transparent figures came into focus and stood still, simply observing their surroundings. They all where heavily armored in decretive yet different styles of suits, as if they where all sculpted before brought to life. Nothing cloud be seen of them except for eyes, pure colored eyes that shifted around at the glaring armies.

“Judges do as you do. I have fallen right where I must and do as I must here where I fall. Find yourselves to be else where to do what we must do and it must be done as fast as we can.” The figure in the middle said lifting his eye sight from left to right so that he made eye contact with the other 6.

“Right you are Anger, let justice be the voice our weapons bring upon this Aeonce. I go where I must to do what I must do.” With that the second figure that spoke, with a more gentle female voice and struck the ground near her with her trident and sunk into the water.

“I must stay with you Anger. Judgment has two hands here where two crimes have been committed. My gun is against you sword.” The third voice, a heavier figure said with a spin of his pistols and shot three bullets into the air.

“The rest of us are gone from here. We will up hold the Law.” The last voice said as all of the others left in their own specific fashion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:55 pm
((well lets count her out since she hasnt posted into the story if she comes back thats good but only if she comes back))

Salfos rode to the inn seeing no point in running the poor fluffy chocobo to death. he made good ground let the bird have some rest.  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:58 pm
"Oh the great Judges of Sin. They come to slay us all. The apocalypse is upon us." Doctor Cid said raising his head to the two standing figures in the middle of a huge crater. They where still standing still until a goblin shouted out with a loud war cry "Kill the Omega" and charged the crater. The entire army of goblins ran down those slopes for the two holy figures in their massive shiny armor.

As the goblins approached the first one that had spoken, Anger, raised his great sword from his back and rested it over one shoulder. He lifted his other hand and started counting as the goblins came closer and closer.

"When ever your ready Anger, I see the sin all over these condemned abolishment’s."

"Now now Sloth, lets not be to lazy. Give them a chance repent." Anger said as he continued to count the oncoming army.

"Just don't lose your temper this time Anger." Sloth said with a laugh and waited for the first to attack.

He waited all of about another 2 minutes for the first goblin to reach the two giant, 10 feet tall, fully armored, Godly warrior figures, and threw his sword down on their armor. It clanked against the perfect metal and in the next millisecond he was cut in half with each half pierced with big bullet holes.

"AHHHHHHHHHH WHY DON'T THEY REPENT!!!!!" Anger shouted out and shot forward bringing his massive sword across his body and cutting through the ranks of creatures coming to confront him. They all died with one simple cut that broke them apart. Sloth moved in the other direction firing his guns with supper speed and landing bullets through the sculls of everything that breathed, goblin, ork, oger, lizard thing, human, celestial, monk. EVERYTHING.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:02 pm
Van Dossel
Salin smiled and spun his spear around his head and croutch down holding his spear in one hand. "I have been around for a lot longer then you. Many more lifetimes, and fighting for that too. Are you ready?"

Salin didn't wait for an answer and lept forward keeping low and jetted his spear out to the left past Zaught's legs and swept across knocking Zaught's legs out from behind using his lightning speed.

As Zaught fell Salin brought his spear up in a diagnoal spin and as he came out of it he stabbed down sending his spear's metal tip into the stone ground next to Zaught's neck.

Zaught lost his footing and fell to one knee but did what he could and blocked with the long end and forced his spear flat against yours.

"No no, you may never die, because your undead, but elves are above life. I am older then you think."

Zaught kicked off the ground into a flip and let the end of his spear spin around with point down like a small tonadow that blue at an angle. Just befoe touching back down to the ground he swetp the ground beneath him with one last spin of his spear and caught whatever he could with it's balde.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:06 pm
Rikimaru backed his troops to his ships seeing the celestial beings vaporizing all in their path. he called Carn and told him to pull back they needed to get out these ones are crazed. we need a better force then what we have he knew they had to get out of there before these beings noticed their escaped. he activated the ships to go into stealth mode and headed back to the caslte of Joa-Boo he needs to report what he saw and say that these beings will kill anything. and he must hurry. he looked for the item he could use to contact joa-boo to see if the lord will let them through the shadow world to make a hasty retreat. "Carn get out of there now." the idiot goblin was gonna lose half his forces....not like they were anygood anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Salin laughed, "nice flashy trick Elf! Try one of mine!" Salin spun the spear above his head and brought it down in a slashing motion to bast Zaught on the head but as Zaught went to bring his spear to block it Salin tossed his spear away and dropped his open hand to the ground and kick up into the air and into the side of Zaught's torso.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm
A_Shadow_Within
Rikimaru backed his troops to his ships seeing the celestial beings vaporizing all in their path. he called Carn and told him to pull back they needed to get out these ones are crazed. we need a better force then what we have he knew they had to get out of there before these beings noticed their escaped. he activated the ships to go into stealth mode and headed back to the caslte of Joa-Boo he needs to report what he saw and say that these beings will kill anything. and he must hurry. he looked for the item he could use to contact joa-boo to see if the lord will let them through the shadow world to make a hasty retreat. "Carn get out of there now." the idiot goblin was gonna lose half his forces....not like they were anygood anyway.

"You cannot run form the law. You have all sinned and will be punished." Anger said moving through the Islands killing anything and everything. He twisted and threw his weight, letting the long great sword cut through numerous beings at once. With every snap of his blade a loud clap of thunder shot from Anger and he spun allowing his blade to hit as many men as he could in one spot.

Sloth headed for the airships and rattled them with gunfire, aiming perfectly and quickly at the engines and burning them up. Beams of bullets broke free from his barrels with ease and such speed that nothing stood chance at a second shot.

"You will not end like this. My vision will be realized and I still need you." Joa Boo said breaking from out of the shadows behind you. He already had Carn dangling from his left hand. he gave no time for a reply as he kicked your feet from underneath you and rode you into the shadows until the three landed safely back in the temple of creation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:36 pm
"GGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn what the hell where those."

Rikimaru got up from the floor. in a little bit of angered at the beings.

"This was not mentioned to me before.....what are they? how do we fight those?"

he removed his helmet to see better. and removed his left greaved for some sharntel had piecered leg. and he removed the piece from his leg. he then healed his leg up. and removed the rest of his armor. just letting his battle clothes on. he removed the weapons except his swords.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Van Dossel
Salin laughed, "nice flashy trick Elf! Try one of mine!" Salin spun the spear above his head and brought it down in a slashing motion to bast Zaught on the head but as Zaught went to bring his spear to block it Salin tossed his spear away and dropped his open hand to the ground and kick up into the air and into the side of Zaught's torso.

Zaught was quick enough to ract and fenced your side kcik by blocking it with the long blunt end of the spear and then forward spun the blade around himslef and to your side. He was stepping to the left and circleing you the whole time to evade any brakes you could have at attacking back while Zaught spun his spear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 pm
A_Shadow_Within
"GGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn what the hell where those."

Rikimaru got up from the floor. in a little bit of angered at the beings.

"This was not mentioned to me before.....what are they? how do we fight those?"

he removed his helmet to see better. and removed his left greaved for some sharntel had piecered leg. and he removed the piece from his leg. he then healed his leg up. and removed the rest of his armor. just letting his battle clothes on. he removed the weapons except his swords.

"I regret to say I have no idea. What I do know is they just wiped out three complete armies with two people. I don't know if I like this at all." Joa Boo said landing himself against the ground in a role out of the shadow jump and straight into a meditation. He was searching through the shadow realm any answers he could find, anything that would tell him where they were and what they were doing.

"They call themselves the 7 deadly sins, some kind of judges. I don't know what that means but they keep talking about punishing everyone. I don't know what kind of Godly rant they are on but I do know it won’t last forever."

The Temple of Creation was the Dark Hands main base and could not be accessed by any other means but the shadows, which Joa Boo had complete control of. They where safe as well as whatever armies they had down there from the blood thirsty Judges.

"You too will be reassigned your men, just get to some rooms and see what men you can recruit from the lists."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm
"my lord with all due respect i wish to no longer raise an army. i wish to fight as a stand alone hero and fight on the battlefield and hopefully be aspiring. if i can be enlisted in your army. i wish to no longer stand in the back and give commands. i want to be on the field to feel the rush...and not worry about idiots not knowing how to operate siege machines or not know how to coordinate attacks. those all died but i wish to fight as a mighty hero. if that is acceptable of course." he bowed low.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 pm
A_Shadow_Within
"my lord with all due respect i wish to no longer raise an army. i wish to fight as a stand alone hero and fight on the battlefield and hopefully be aspiring. if i can be enlisted in your army. i wish to no longer stand in the back and give commands. i want to be on the field to feel the rush...and not worry about idiots not knowing how to operate siege machines or not know how to coordinate attacks. those all died but i wish to fight as a mighty hero. if that is acceptable of course." he bowed low.

"What you ask is very noble my friend. I cannot think to lose such a powerful ally in this war. Will you not tie the Lizard men into the Dark hand any more? I can understand your frustration in the skill of an army. It is hard to be accountable for so many incapable people but is there any stronger reason you ask for such a thing." Joa Boo asked while taking into consideration of the request. He was hoping to become more mobile himself in bringing more and more people to the Dark Hand.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 am
"my lord you misunderstand me...of course the lizardmen of Aeonance will always fight with you since i still pledge to you. but i wish to not be in the back of that army commanding. i wish only to fight and take control what ever you desire. Commanding people gets annoying and i find myslef killing more of our osliders then the enemy when the incapable fools mess up. but they are disclipined and i say that they will always be handy and come to battle with your flag raised. i just wish to be in your army as a Hero to inspire troops to fight better since van dossel. we are losing more and moer heroes all the time."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games