Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:37 am

Arianna got up and went to see her other family members. After visiting and talking to her family she told them that she had to leave but that she would visit again soon. She went back to where everyone else a few hours later. "Hey" Arianna said a bit sadly.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:17 am

Rachel slipped out of Emmets grasp and hugged Arianna. "You need to go home, come with me. Its time to rest." She said.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:15 am

-FYI. My great-grandmother seriously did pass away-
"I really don't want to go home. I need to be with everyone right now. My great-grandmother just passed away a few days ago I just need to be with you guys" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:34 pm

Rachel nodded reluctantly. "Well, we certainly can't stay here. Lets go out to the beach. It'll be nicer there."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:22 pm

"Alright" Arianna said and headed down ahead of everyone else. "Why does everything have to be so wrong in my life?" Arianna asked, her voice shaking.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:47 pm

"Would you want everything to be right? What would be the fun in that?" Rachel asked, chuckling darkly.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:04 pm

"What I mean is why does everyone I love have to die? It isn't fair, she didn't deserve to die. I just wish I could see her one last time and do what I've wanted to do for her" Arianna sighed. "Listen to me rant, you guys should go home, you've had an eventful day I'll see you guys later." Arianna said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:50 pm

-i got a new game so i went crazy in the time i was out-

Estelluna woke up darted away from Cer, rounded him once then punched him in the face. ''Dammit!'' She roared and punched him again. ''What did I do!'' He asked bewildered. ''I told you not to let them get her! He's only going to send more!''

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:08 pm

"It wasn't Cer's fault Estelluna." Said Rachel quietly. "We didn't wait for him to get there, he was in no shape after you were taken." She looked away, not willing to bear Estelluna's wrath, which was in no doubt coming.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:18 pm

She snorted hen turned to her pack, ''All of you move! Forest!'' She shouted following them as they darted off. Cer stood there as they ran. ''Estelluna we could just go agaist him, insted of run.'' Cer shouted running to catch-up.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:44 pm

"You guys really should go home, I'm gonna stay here for a while longer." Arianna said, right now she just wanted quiet.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:37 pm

'You should go back to your house. If there are others, then this will be the first place they look. I'm gonna go with the Cullens. Honestly though, right now, I need a hug!" Rachel said, sighing.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:40 pm

-had it plenty of times, especially once my great-grandma died-
Arianna hugged her. "I'm gonna stay here don't worry, you guys go relax and I'll see you later alright?" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:59 pm

-hey, Daichi isn't in this one, it's Kazuo, he's the only guy of mine-

"Sure. Ayaka met Daisuke a long time ago, before she met us, and way before I met Hoshi. He's the reason she's a Vampire. They had been dating for a year when he told her that he was a Vampire, but that he didn't suck human blood, only animal. He had no family, and Ayaka eventually fell in love with him. She demanded he change her, and after one more year, he agreed. They stayed together for two years after that, but one day Ayaka came home to find him sucking her parent's blood. She hasn't forgiven him, and he keeps following us. He's always tracking he down, and he keeps insisting that he didn't kill her parents, that it wasn't him." Kazuo whispered back, keeping an eye on the man's retreating back.

Azarni Usagi

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games