Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:10 pm
Arianna decided that she had been gone long enough. Not able to resist doing some gymanastic like stunts before she got down from the tree. Finally, a few minutes later, satisified that she could still do the same stunts that she used to she got down and started back to the campsite. "My family really wouldn't mind if I had fun would they?" Arianna asked them as she walked back into camp, not in a sad voice but in a voice filled with curiousity.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:53 am
"Why yes, I suppose we are. It's strange though, being on my own, I felt like I was my own species, now, with you and Arianna and Laurence, it almost feels like being human." Said Rachel, sighing contentedly, ignoring Karissa's stubborn tone, its not as if she was going to argue a point she agreed with completely.  

kanangirl123

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:13 pm
(Thanks)

Helo, I'm new around here, can anyone help me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:58 pm
(The plot here was...changing Arianna, right?)

Karissa just fumed quietly. She didn't break her silence until she heard Arianna coming back. "She's on her way," she told Rachel. "We should all be of one mind before she arrives. So? I don't want to turn Arianna into a vampire. Rachel doesn't seem to mind. Laurence?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm
(Yes it was. I totally forgot about this RP)
"Hey" ARianna said, walking back into camp. "Sorry about that" she apologized before sitting down beside Rachel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:33 pm
Arianna had arrived at the campsite sooner than Karissa predicted. Karissa glanced anxiously past Arianna at Laurence, who still hadn't made his intentions clear, before shooting a quick look at Arianna and Rachel who sat side by side.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:08 pm
*Yay! Another one!*

Rachel looked at Karissa pointedly. I'm not going to change her, nor am I of a mind to. She thought rather loudly. To Arianna she said: "How was your walk?" She asked, the picture of innocence.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 pm
"It was alright. But you look like you're up to something. You forget that I had siblings, Rachel, I know when something is fishy and not. What's going on?" Arianna asked, noticing Rachel's too innocent look.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:59 pm
razz >

"Nothing is up." Said Rachel firmly. "You're always so suspicious." She said, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:12 pm
(sorry)
"I guess having siblings does that to you. So, we gonna do anything exciting today?" Arianna asked eagerly, readily dropping the subject.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm
biggrin >

"I dunno." Said Rachel shrugging. "What do humans do when they go camping?" She asked, lying back on her elbows.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:10 pm
(actaully my friend took me and some other of our friends camping and there was a little creek that was down below the upper ground, where people camp, and we actually made homemade fishing poles and fished like that)
"Go hiking, swimming if there's water nearby, possibly fishing if there is water nearby too, exploring in general" Arianna explained.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm
"Aww, but explorers expect to find something dangerous or unknown." Karissa had relaxed by inches, slowly, after Rachel sent her mental message, she would not transform Arianna. "Where are you going to find something dangerous and unknown to vampires?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:43 pm
"We could pretend..." Said Rachel shrugging. "But I've never been in this area of the woods before, and I've never been camping, so this is all kind of new to me." Rachel smiled at Karissa and Arianna, noticing immediately Karissa's less tense posture.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 pm
"There might not be any danger to you but there is plenty to me. And plus Rachel hasn't been here before so that might be fun to someone who hasn't been here before" Arianna said. "Or we could just go back home" she offered.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff